ADVERTISEMENT

Drake impressing

Thanks for bypassing and posting this article sir. I have never understood when no one could post from 247. Ive done it before. When did this come in effect?

Seems like now you cant post a nice football article on this football forum about a North Carolina kid thats about to make history, but because of pressure and threat, 5 PAGES OF POLITICAL AGENDA on a this same football forum is allowed.

People need to stop living in FEAR....

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Thanks for bypassing and posting this article sir. I have never understood when no one could post from 247. Ive done it before. When did this come in effect?

Seems like now you cant post a nice football article on this football forum about a North Carolina kid thats about to make history, but because of pressure and threat, 5 PAGES OF POLITICAL AGENDA on a this same football forum is allowed.

People need to stop living in FEAR....

I get your point, but posting a 24/7 article on a Rivals site, is like asking for a Big Mac at Burger King....lol

Main point is Drake is a bad motha...shut yo mouth.

And Jimmy Clausen was going to win Norte Dame a National Championship coming out of high school. Matt Barkley was going to win USC a Championship to.Hopefully Drake has a healthy and great college career.

None of that has a damn bit to do with what I said.

A lot of this QBs in high school are bad motha. If you go back and look at rankings it’s interesting how many of the top QBs don’t pan out in recruiting classes.Trevor Lawrence has been the one that has lived up to the hype coming out of high school.

Reactions: devilmac99
A lot of this QBs in high school are bad motha. If you go back and look at rankings it’s interesting how many of the top QBs don’t pan out in recruiting classes.Trevor Lawrence has been the one that has lived up to the hype coming out of high school.

You brought up USC and Notre Dame for some reason. I'll put my money on the Maye genetics as they haven't given me any reason to bet against them. Sam Howell just put up the most prolific true freshman season in NCAA history. Mack.....is back.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Trevor Lawrence (Cartersville), Justin Fields (Harrison). about 21 miles away from each other in High School. Top 2 QB’s in the nation coming out of high school. I believe both are showing their worth in College.

And Jimmy Clausen was going to win Norte Dame a National Championship coming out of high school. Matt Barkley was going to win USC a Championship to.Hopefully Drake has a healthy and great college career.

Clausen was a 2nd round pick and played 5 years in the NFL. I think Drake would take that right now if it was given to him.

3 weeks ago, Drake struggled on Monday(the first day), but by Tuesday he came in second when being judged for accuracy. Scored 40 and the top guy scored 45.

In the latest camp he outperformed them all with Caleb Williams close. Some of these guys, or most, train for football all year round, Drake doesn't, he plays basketball too, so in camp settings it sometimes takes him a little while to warm up.

In season games and 7 on 7, Drake always shines....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT