ADVERTISEMENT

Dr All State

MHS-88

Sep 27, 2010
He should be banned from officiating. Im sure most everyone saw him throw the ball back at Evans from Cherokee. He was called for a foul and tossed the ball to allstate and then allstate threw it right back at him. Just unbelievable a ref would behave in that manner. His officiating was deplorable in both varsity games. You had to see how he threw the ball back at the player to really understand my frustration. Great game by the Dogs and Braves. Just frustrating to watch some overzealous ref act like a numbskull trying to show up a high school athlete. No class at all

Reactions: BravesGWY
Will this guy be reffing playoff games? if so i sure hope cherokee gets a bad seed so they can be on the road and not have to worry about beating the other team and the officials too.

Reactions: BravesGWY
I thought Pressly was bad but this rascal is full of himself. He takes the game away from the players and makes it all about him. Yes I believe in calling fouls but just ask the fans from Swain & Rosman about him. They seemed to have him the most this year. Ridiculous

Will this guy be reffing playoff games? if so i sure hope cherokee gets a bad seed so they can be on the road and not have to worry about beating the other team and the officials too.
DAS has refed most of our games this year. So we’ve seen the whole gamete of calls. Fans getting tossed, techs for shooting the ball after the whistle and most of all him following kids to the bench after he has called a foul on them taunting them to say something!

I think he gave out 6 official warnings to both coaches and players and two techs lol what a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
if he’s that bad, then the schools should contact their booking agent? Doubt it does any good but...

He has my vote if it keeps him from reffing anymore games!!!!!

I actually had that discussion when I found out. Somebody would actually believe what the idiot says and man, Washington DC has enough problems as it is ..... I'm considering going to all of his politcal rallies wearing a ref's uniform. How many times to you think I could stand up and blow a whistle and call technical fouls on him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT