ADVERTISEMENT

Dorman vs Gaffney

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Out of state game of interest as 3-2 Dorman is at home against 6-0 Gaffney. Both teams with good football tradition. Dorman seems to be down a Iittle but after a slow start they seem to be clicking. I think they will bring a good challenge to Gaffney. I’m interested to see if Gaffney can make a run and meet up with Dutch Fort in playoffs. If so that game may well be epic. Anyone with thoughts for this game.

Dorman and Spartanburg have both seemed to lose their edge the past few years. Gaffney seems to have bounced back.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Don't how much about Dorman. I was at the gaffney-mc game. I was not impressed with gaffney. They dress 38 players. Some play both ways. Qb has a strong arm. Accuracy questionable. Solid run game. Not overwhelming. Defense is solid. They fly to the ball. What I saw. Right now. DF in a rout.

I wouldn’t be surprised this game could go either way. Anyway we will know more about each team after they play each other.

Out of state game of interest as 3-2 Dorman is at home against 6-0 Gaffney. Both teams with good football tradition. Dorman seems to be down a Iittle but after a slow start they seem to be clicking. I think they will bring a good challenge to Gaffney. I’m interested to see if Gaffney can make a run and meet up with Dutch Fort in playoffs. If so that game may well be epic. Anyone with thoughts for this game.
The only way Dutch Fork and Gaffney would play would be in the 5A final. Gaffney is Upper State side of the bracket and DF is Lower State side.

I’m not sure how good Gaffney really is. Just seen their record 6-0. Which doesn’t mean they are world beaters of S.C. I’m just curious to see if they had that team that could make a good run in the playoffs. I’m sure DF will be the team to beat. I was thinking maybe a good playoff game at Gaffney with a big crowd and the atmosphere would be something to see a game.

Tommy da ball Coach Knotts got everybody Number, just like Da road dogg say, YOU BETTER CALLS SOME DAMN BODY

Just seen one of the S.C. HS football Polls that is updated 10/5 has Dutch Fork # 1 Gaffney #2 and Dorman # 16. Interesting

I dont think Gaffney can hang with Dutch Fork this year should they meet up. Dutch Fork has already destroyed several upstate teams this year including Brynes. Dutch Fork also beat South Pointe handidly last year. Both the games were road games for Dutch Fork. Knotts is dominating there just as he did in NC. Im wondering however if the death of the Dutch Fork lineman and Knotts' recent heart problems may have him considering retirement more strongly, add covid to the mix as well. Hard to say but I think these things could be a factor.

Gaffney wins in a triller 42-35 I figure this would be triller. Two good programs with tradition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT