ADVERTISEMENT

Dorman vs Dutch Fork was fun to watch

Either one of those teams from SC would beat the top teams in NC handily IMO
It’s evident you don’t follow Football enough to have an opinion. MC played DF already. They were not beating them handily....lol MC had just stopped DF on the previous series. Drove down inside the 15 with 4 minutes, 46 seconds left to play. Game called because of weather. Tied 27-27! :)

Last edited:
It’s evident you don’t follow Football enough to have an opinion. MC played DF already. They were not beating them handily....lol MC had just stopped DF on the previous series. Drove down inside the 15 with 4 minutes, 46 seconds left to play. Game called because of weather. Tied 27-27! :)

If you take out the top tier of the IMeck 4A, he's got a point. They playoffs show the gap between the conference and the rest of NC.

If you take out the top tier of the IMeck 4A, he's got a point. They playoffs show the gap between the conference and the rest of NC.

Vance & MC were pretty strong on the defensive side of the ball. I was not impressed with Leesville rd. I would not put them in the top tier. Than you have Richmond and Myers Park. B&G and Btango would probably be able to give better input on those 2.

There are some years I agree but not this one and frankly the gap has been closing for awhile. Saw Gaffney, Brynes, Dorman and DF up close this year. You take those 4 and give me Vance, Myers Park, Richmond and Mallard Creek. I go 2-2 worse case and wouldnt be shocked at 3-1. Creek was already 1-0-1 against that group.

There are some great programs in SC but the Rock Hill programs are falling off quickly and the teams DF play are garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT