ADVERTISEMENT

Does the King return to Havelock?

easy252, would the addition of King to the staff as an assistant be smooth? I know he is a strong coach but he left as an assistant for an HC gig then left the HC gig for a better paying job. Is it fair to say he is not interested in being a long term assistant?

Why is the school system or school admin not offering him a position?

easy252, would the addition of King to the staff as an assistant be smooth? I know he is a strong coach but he left as an assistant for an HC gig then left the HC gig for a better paying job. Is it fair to say he is not interested in being a long term assistant?

Why is the school system or school admin not offering him a position?
It would be very smooth, that whole coaching staff are good friends and they all WANT him back on the staff. He is willing to be a volunteer coach on the staff. He truly just wants to help the kids, unfortunately that is the same very reason he is being blackballed right now by the school board. He wasnt a yes man and stood up for a couple of kids that sum people thought shouldn't be stood up for.

Havelock supporters posted it on social media tagging the football coach several days ago. Nothing really secret about it.

Caleb is the OC at Rose high. He has joined his former high school QB Will Bland at Rose.

Reactions: UNC91
Same source that told you that King would be announced as the HC at Havelock at the beginning of the year?

LoL noooo.... king resources was inside the touchdown club, and believe me if it was their choice, king would be the HC. Source said AG wanted to go outside the program

I think the AG job would be a good one for someone trying to be an up and coming coach. One of the nicest looking fields around.

Reactions: UNC91
King is back at Havelock as an assistant. They've had some issues on that side of the ball but my bigger question is will there be any sort of power struggle on the staff?

Good luck to Caleb. He will do a great job at Havelock again. He's born bred and bleeds Ram blood. I don't see any problems that should arise.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT