ADVERTISEMENT

Do schools like Charlotte Catholic and W-S Prep have an advantage in NCHSAA?

Perhaps instead of the gentleman from Dudley " magically " appearing at Northern, perhaps he and his family moved to the Northern district. With your " boundaries " that stretch from Rowan County to Spartanburg, it may be hard for you to grasp this concept. Concerning the Northeast Guilford comment, you do realize Northern and Northeast adjoin real, drawn in the sand boundaries, unlike the Metrolina Cougars. If Mister Roscoe was the best recruiter in North Carolina, whom, in your opinion, is the second best recruiter ?
P.S. How much is out of state tuition at Catholic ?

It depends on if they are catholic or not and they belong to a parish. But really your discussion of boundaries is so not truthful which is par for you.

you idiots always talk about the size of the boundaries... Has anyone done any research that proves that a large geographic boundary equates to an advantage... it seems like the schools with the smallest boundaries are the best in the state...

Where is Roscoe these days.. anyone talk to him.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. That's why you have zero respect on the other board or in Kannapolis. Heard Kannapolis could use a waterboy, you still have any eligibility?
You should have been a comedian, the guy showing off state championship rings that he put no blood or sweat in earning! And you have no idea about me or what people in Kannapolis think!

You should have been a comedian, the guy showing off state championship rings that he put no blood or sweat in earning! And you have no idea about me or what people in Kannapolis think!
Well I know Mike Newsome has no respect for you. Neither do many of those on the staff. I have my sources, they're pretty good too. I know plenty about you meat boy. Surprised you have time to post. I guess recreating a battle where the confederate army got beaten like a red headed step child is not essential work.

Well I know Mike Newsome has no respect for you. Neither do many of those on the staff. I have my sources, they're pretty good too. I know plenty about you meat boy. Surprised you have time to post. I guess recreating a battle where the confederate army got beaten like a red headed step child is not essential work.
You have no idea how little I care what Newsom, you or any of the rest of you think! Go to a game take a poll of the fans see what they think! Now run back to mommy's basement and show off the rings someone else worked for!

You have no idea how little I care what Newsom, you or any of the rest of you think! Go to a game take a poll of the fans see what they think! Now run back to mommy's basement and show off the rings someone else worked for!
Man today must be the anniversary of some big confederate defeat you're extra chippy today. I do recall being told Newsome refused to shake your hand when you two crossed paths. That's ok, rip him some more it does you so much good in the eyes of those who know football and who live in reality. It's fine, Kannapolis will lose a game and you'll get on here and rip Newsome and then you'll be banned to allow those who wish to talk football to do so. Plus it'll give you extra time to work on your re-enactment skills which could use some work.

Man today must be the anniversary of some big confederate defeat you're extra chippy today. I do recall being told Newsome refused to shake your hand when you two crossed paths. That's ok, rip him some more it does you so much good in the eyes of those who know football and who live in reality. It's fine, Kannapolis will lose a game and you'll get on here and rip Newsome and then you'll be banned to allow those who wish to talk football to do so. Plus it'll give you extra time to work on your re-enactment skills which could use some work.
Now you are proving you have no clue what you are talking about, he asked me if I was who I am I said yes smiled and kept walking, I had no urge to shake his hand!

Now you are proving you have no clue what you are talking about, he asked me if I was who I am I said yes smiled and kept walking, I had no urge to shake his hand!
I'm now taking bets over/under 50 posts before 89wonders gets banned. I'm taking the under here, even though life's too short to bet the under, I'll take it.

Man it’s hard to believe you teach and help shape the minds of children.What did he post that has anything to do with the a confederate defeat.You are trying label someone as a racist.You get so bent out of shape over Catholic threads and post.

It depends on if they are catholic or not and they belong to a parish. But really your discussion of boundaries is so not truthful which is par for you.

you idiots always talk about the size of the boundaries... Has anyone done any research that proves that a large geographic boundary equates to an advantage... it seems like the schools with the smallest boundaries are the best in the state...

Where is Roscoe these days.. anyone talk to him.
Where are Catholic's " boundaries ? "

Man it’s hard to believe you teach and help shape the minds of children.What did he post that has anything to do with the a confederate defeat.You are trying label someone as a racist.You get so bent out of shape over Catholic threads and post.
Little info for those reading this. This guy "Appvol" decided to begin tagging me in certain tweets on Twitter unprompted and was upset because he believed my viewpoints on a certain issue were not what a coach should have because they did not align with his.
Anyways, I'm not calling him a racist, he participates in civil war re-enactments. Which I gleamed from his facebook and talking with others. You can have a look for yourself, but I'm not going to post personal FB links on here. I'm actually not bent out of shape at all, more trolling. Maybe 5 years ago I'd be bent out of shape, now I laugh and post snarky replies.
As for your original comment, I truly don't care what you find hard to believe, but the letters I get from students/players, their parents and others speak for themselves.

Where are Catholic's " boundaries ? "

It is the first gas station on I 85 and the big building downtown.

Your an idiot.. it probably 20-25 minutes driving distance by default. There is a reason the school has lost enrollment in the last few years as a second catholic high school has been opened in the north of the county where the kids had the largest commute.

Here is what narrow minded people don't understand..

I will write this slow .... If a school is 90%+ Catholic... and the percentage of Catholics in the area is less that 7% of the population...and only 30% of them want to go to a catholic school......then how many times larger would the boundary have to be over a typical school in its area to have a student body that has 1100 students.

I would also ask again where has their been any support or basis that a larger boundary is an advantage... You never answer that question..

Where is Roscoe these days.

I could care less what a wet behind the ears kid says or thinks, especially when he only does it behind a keyboard! He has no clue what people in Kannapolis think about me or anyone else. But if make him feel special then good for him!

I could care less what a wet behind the ears kid says or thinks, especially when he only does it behind a keyboard! He has no clue what people in Kannapolis think about me or anyone else. But if make him feel special then good for him!
Don't you meat to inspect or something? All 6 of your post are directed at me. It is as if I live in your head rent free, which I do and I find it comical.
Surprised you have this much time to post inbetween changing your profile picture to various pictures of people who got their butts whooped in a war 150+ years ago.

Last edited:
It is the first gas station on I 85 and the big building downtown.

Your an idiot.. it probably 20-25 minutes driving distance by default. There is a reason the school has lost enrollment in the last few years as a second catholic high school has been opened in the north of the county where the kids had the largest commute.

Here is what narrow minded people don't understand..

I will write this slow .... If a school is 90%+ Catholic... and the percentage of Catholics in the area is less that 7% of the population...and only 30% of them want to go to a catholic school......then how many times larger would the boundary have to be over a typical school in its area to have a student body that has 1100 students.

I would also ask again where has their been any support or basis that a larger boundary is an advantage... You never answer that question..

Where is Roscoe these days.
That is a bit too complicated for GSO and 89wonders to understand, they are simple people remote so these numbers are a bit too much for them. Their opinions will never change.

Don't you meat to inspect or something? All 6 of your post are directed at me. It is as if I live in your head rent free, which I do and I find it comical.
Surprised you have this much time to post inbetween changing your profile picture to various pictures of people who got their butts whooped in a war 150+ years ago.

Let’s see. He never made a post in this thread until you mentioned him about liking a post. Sounds like he is living rent free in your head Karen kind of like App St.Facebook stalking is not ok Karen.

Let’s see. He never made a post in this thread until you mentioned him about liking a post. Sounds like he is living rent free in your head Karen kind of like App St.Facebook stalking is not ok Karen.
Neither is taking time out of your day to tag people in tweets unprompted when that person didn't even follow you because you don't believe their viewpoint is right, but go off I guess.

It appears the two gentlemen from the Queen City have had one too many disinfectant cocktails.

It appears you have maliciously and intentionally lied multiple times. Of course then again maybe not but then that would make you an idiot.

I am going with you are intelligent enough to just call you a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT