ADVERTISEMENT

DH 34 Can you find any video on Holmes?

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
You have posted videos in the past, can you find any videos of Holmes so us horses can get a small glimpse of what we may see them "try to do" on Friday jk Guys. Not talking smack just messing around it will be a good game I'm sure. Seriously though, DH34 any videos that you can find link them here.

I wont be able to post the link till i get behind a computer but looking at them they look just like us....i saw some straight T formation just like we run and a couple other sets...running backs are fast to the outside defense is going to have to contain that....no disrespect to EB but this will probably be the toughest game of the year.....ill try and post it later

You guys don't need to waste your time looking for film on Holmes. Just take a look at your own games and there you go you will have a good idea of what we look like. I have watched a few of your games on film and it is crazy how similar the two teams look in terms of formations, plays and personnel. It may be a different story in person but on film it was wild.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT