ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Site Monitor

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Belmont
Please forgive me if I said something offensive. This is the first time anything I’ve said or thread that I’ve started has been deleted. I enjoy being on the site and going back an forth with other posters. If there is a way you can private message me without me giving my info out to everyone I’d appreciate an honest discussion with you. One I assure you will be respectful. Again I apologize.

Smashmouth5, Burns has sent players to Cherryville Post 100 for decades. I can remember standouts like T. Mayhew 3rd base, T. Pruett and P. Russ, whom were both pitchers among having other duties. Pruett, was a member of the 98 team that finished as national runners up.
There is a swath in Cleveland County that Post 100 has pulled from for a long time. I'm not sure what it would look like mapped out but I'd think it would encompass Waco along with maybe portions of Fallston and Lawndale.
Do you want me to move it to Legion?

Thanks, fellers, thank you for the compliments. It's always good to hear from you. I'm proud to be your servant, and you have my deepest respect.
OC, I lost a few pounds, but I still wear a mask. A few weeks ago I was going to uncover but when I went inside one of my favorite haunts, they were all hacking and blowing their noses, so I covered back up. I hope you and your family are well.

thekidd12, Eastern Randolph was good. They could play some baseball... I saw on another post where you mentioned Wingate University winning the DII baseball championship and having family, there. I went with the girl next door to their orientation when she enrolled, there, a few years ago. It looked like someone had a comb and had went through the grass with it, just a sparkling clean place. I wish your family the best. One of these days he will talk about how his old man steered him in the right direction. Oh, by the way, you'd mentioned that I might have left that post on the the football board to get some of the guys to come over...If I did, I forgot. LOL

Sportsnut, thanks for letting me know. I saw where the poster Smashmouth noticed the comments which I'd managed to put on the wrong thread. If it's ok, I'm going to delete it, so as not to take away from a serious discussion. You and SPRaiders78 have already been plenty patient with me. From now on, I'll double-check the thread I'm posting on.

Reactions: thekidd12
Thanks, fellers, thank you for the compliments. It's always good to hear from you. I'm proud to be your servant, and you have my deepest respect.
OC, I lost a few pounds, but I still wear a mask. A few weeks ago I was going to uncover but when I went inside one of my favorite haunts, they were all hacking and blowing their noses, so I covered back up. I hope you and your family are well.

thekidd12, Eastern Randolph was good. They could play some baseball... I saw on another post where you mentioned Wingate University winning the DII baseball championship and having family, there. I went with the girl next door to their orientation when she enrolled, there, a few years ago. It looked like someone had a comb and had went through the grass with it, just a sparkling clean place. I wish your family the best. One of these days he will talk about how his old man steered him in the right direction. Oh, by the way, you'd mentioned that I might have left that post on the the football board to get some of the guys to come over...If I did, I forgot. LOL

Sportsnut, thanks for letting me know. I saw where the poster Smashmouth noticed the comments which I'd managed to put on the wrong thread. If it's ok, I'm going to delete it, so as not to take away from a serious discussion. You and SPRaiders78 have already been plenty patient with me. From now on, I'll double-check the thread I'm posting on.

Doing well, Lincolnton. Far better than we deserve…or at least one of us. Looking forward to a somewhat regular football season in hopes that the Wolves and the Bulldogs will surprise some folks. Stay well.

Winning a football game. Man, that would be so nice.The Bulldogs and Wolves will be back.

Mr Lincolnton this thread for all intents and purposes has already died. If not for a little baseball talk and folks reiterating what a class act you are, it would have ended Thursday night. So don’t feel bad about spilling over on this thread. I’ve made the same mistake in the past.

Mr Lincolnton this thread for all intents and purposes has already died. If not for a little baseball talk and folks reiterating what a class act you are, it would have ended Thursday night. So don’t feel bad about spilling over on this thread. I’ve made the same mistake in the past.
Thanks SPRaiders78. I’m way overrated. You guys are the class act. Thanks for saying something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT