ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Pisgah Football Player

bearfan4life

Aug 22, 2009
Dear fall 2021 Pisgah Bear player,parent,coaches

After a few days of the season being over I know you guys have heard it a lot that we are proud of you. But, I want to say thank you as a fan. This community had a terrible event loss of life, homes, livelihoods but I don’t have to tell you all that losing your home field you were all affected and possible some of your own home lives. This community needed something to get behind and you all gave them the perfect example. No home games, countless (I feel bad I don’t know the exact number) season ending injuries, losing a middle school coach many of you were close too. You guys just kept coming. You never gave up even though you had excuses to use. Nobody pointed fingers when you were down in a hole against your rival who had played lights out in the first half and had a huge crowd against you going wild. You never gave up and come out with a win. You all stepped up so big and never gave up. Embracing exactly what this community needed to do. I know Friday didn’t end like you wanted and it hurts, but nobody can say you guys didn’t give this community all you had this year. Thank you all so much! Even though I didn’t agree with the last drive of the final game, coaches you guys did a hell of a job this year. Seniors you went out swinging, Juniors and underclassmen these guys showed you even against good teams it can be done. Even though your from the mountains you can win in the playoffs.

After a few days of the season being over I know you guys have heard it a lot that we are proud of you. But, I want to say thank you as a fan. This community had a terrible event loss of life, homes, livelihoods but I don’t have to tell you all that losing your home field you were all affected and possible some of your own home lives. This community needed something to get behind and you all gave them the perfect example. No home games, countless (I feel bad I don’t know the exact number) season ending injuries, losing a middle school coach many of you were close too. You guys just kept coming. You never gave up even though you had excuses to use. Nobody pointed fingers when you were down in a hole against your rival who had played lights out in the first half and had a huge crowd against you going wild. You never gave up and come out with a win. You all stepped up so big and never gave up. Embracing exactly what this community needed to do. I know Friday didn’t end like you wanted and it hurts, but nobody can say you guys didn’t give this community all you had this year. Thank you all so much! Even though I didn’t agree with the last drive of the final game, coaches you guys did a hell of a job this year. Seniors you went out swinging, Juniors and underclassmen these guys showed you even against good teams it can be done. Even though your from the mountains you can win in the playoffs.
EXCELLENT!!!

I second that! Great season despite many MANY blockades of sheer adversity....you Milltown Men went down swinging like Champions! 🍻 Here's to the boys of The Pisgah Nation!

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT