ADVERTISEMENT

Davie vs East Forsyth

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Big game of interest here. Davie is 4-0 and East Forsyth 3-1. With this conference anything can happen. I can see packed house with this game. Any thoughts

Davie Offense is so good. I think they’d be favorite. East Forsyth can get back on track for a conf. Title with a win but they are facing an offensive juggernaut. The conference is 6 deep. Sorry Parkland & RJR but of those 6 can beat each other on any given night.. Anybody can win this conference.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Are tickets online for this one, or just get 'em at the gate?
I sure wish these schools would decide one way or the other. Unless this is your home school, you are always trying to figure out which way they use.

I know Davie is averaging 55 points on offense and giving up 30 points on defense. Not sure how much trash time points were giving up. The offense is definitely explosive.

I’m leaning towards East here… East’s run game will be able to keep Davies offense off the field more than most teams have been able to. Should be close though

I think this game will be a shootout. Could see a 50-49 type ballgame.
I gave Easts defense a shot on here last week and they proved me wrong it was the Offensive unit that didn't show up. With that said Coach Beals defense is giving up 15 point a game and all of the sudden they're giving up 49 or 50 to a Davie team? Just curious how you came up with this number or are you just talking

I gave Easts defense a shot on here last week and they proved me wrong it was the Offensive unit that didn't show up. With that said Coach Beals defense is giving up 15 point a game and all of the sudden they're giving up 49 or 50 to a Davie team? Just curious how you came up with this number or are you just talking
I could well be wrong. Anyway I think it’s going to be a good game.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I think this game will be a shootout. Could see a 50-49 type ballgame.
I agree with you, first team to 40pts wins. I expect a high scoring game, I think Davie is averaging 55pts a game. The QB is throwing 450yds a game and Tate Carney is rushing for 150 +. It's a lethal combo

If East runs the ball successfully and sustains "long" time consuming drives, they can hold Davie under 40pts; however, a shootout will be fun to watch

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT