ADVERTISEMENT

Davie Over West Forsyth

M193_55g

Nov 21, 2015
I'm hearing Davie 37, West Forsyth 34. Anybody with a report on this one? That's a bit of a shocker.

Wow! Does not surprise me West gave up points but thought they would out score them.

Reactions: Veejay4
West struggled to stop Davies O... DC has a lot of O firepower when healthy.
Jack Reynolds (brother of UNCC starting QB Chris Reynolds) is a dangerous receiver, and Tate Carney (brother of Wake Forest RB Cade Carney) is a heck of a back. The Hampton kid can sling around the yard. I think they are all underclassmen, so that offense will be even more potent next year.

That nate hampton can sling it. They are a scary bunch on offense. Catch them in a bracket and it could be lights out. Seen that before!

Reactions: OptionFreak
I tried telling people that West Forsyth was acting like the season ended last week in Kernersville. Again, no problem with that like I said go nuts. I just thought it would be tough to come down off that high to play Davie. Not that Davie is a bad team just not a lot of hype behind this game compared to last weeks game. I was right again and with that said I'm questioning my pick right now not because of offense but because of defense. That defense has a ton of holes in it and coach snow better get it figured out this week quick.

1 more thing. I putting out an A.P.B. on @CPC4LIFE Is that a West Forsyth fan or Coach?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcats9900
Assuming that East beats Davie, and Davie, West and East win out the rest of their games, there would be a 3 way tie for the CPC. Does it matter that West would be 4AA and Davie and East would be 4A? Or will they draw for the top seed from the conference regardless?

Assuming that East beats Davie, and Davie, West and East win out the rest of their games, there would be a 3 way tie for the CPC. Does it matter that West would be 4AA and Davie and East would be 4A? Or will they draw for the top seed from the conference regardless?

This scenario is shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT