ADVERTISEMENT

Daddy Ball????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powell is the kid playing in Under Armour. Kid is outfielder, very fast, several Tigers tried out for UA team and made it, but too expensive. But what I dont get from you"Big Blue" why not toot the horn of the Brevard kids in baseball. William's played in that Under Armour world series last year, so why talk about him vs a rival school? Because let's face it no true Brevard fan is going to come on here start new account to talk about how good Tigers are first. Now they may like the post after a Tiger fan puts it on first. So let's get real the only kids you are discussing is off travel ball team you help coach. Your stat guy. I mean it took me a moment but when you only talk about the people you know mainly Tigers you tipped your hat. Instead of faking accounts just dispute my facts.

Ok I know just about everyone in county trust me when I say you guys are making yourselves look like fools. I beg you to dispute my facts. But you can't cause it's the truth. See I know so much cause I know a lot of people. Look I'm not saying head coach is an ogre. He puts tons of time and money into field maintenance and the field looks great. But all of that dont matter if you are only it for certain kids when they step on the diamond. Great coaches care about the kids on the diamond and off.

Hahaha you may know alot of folks in the county, and probably me, but you're dead wrong in a few things. First I am Big Blue thru & thru, I graduated & played sports at BHS. Second, I ain't no coach that's 100% for sure or a stat guy lol. You're barking up the wrong tree on that all day long. I didn't mention Williams because I don't know the kid, the ones I've mentioned I have because I know them. I'll admit first hand I don't know a whole heckuva lot about our baseball team but what I have said is truth & facts, are our catchers not out injured? I've caught one bball game & part of a softball game at BHS & that's all because I don't get off work till 7pm every day. It seems you've stirred a hornets nest up & now trying to stir up something thinking you know but I hate to tell ya you're wrong buddy.

I'm from the days of Frank Robinson & Charlie Strigo. My principal Bo "doc" Williams, Hammer Clayton vp. Now you think some undercover tiger can know that? Either way I don't care I know who I am :)

So glad you know but I'm telling you no rival school would be giving us props. Plus you got on at 100 in am to post. I mean come on.

Ok Big Blue what's your thoughts on Tiger bb since you know more about us than blue devil bb.

You need to take the tin foil hat off pal, not everyone on here is some undercover out to get ya haha. The only tiger I mentioned or even gave props to was D Thomas. And I sure didn't touch on any of that drama about y'alls coach, wouldn't I probably if I was some kinda sneak? All I've said was some of the pros for travel ball & about folks I know first hand. A guy I work with has a kid that plays it & he'd told me about the under armour thing & I thought it was cool a kid from our area playing in that, and kinda proving my point of exposure. Not some conspiracy theory you're on.

I have NO idea about your bball team haha. I didn't know the coach had changed until I read this thread & that's a fact. What I've heard is thru the grapevine about the Powell boy and that's it. I haven't seen a baseball or softball game in Rosman in probably 6 or 7 yrs & I made it to one football game last year. Like I mentioned earlier I work till 7pm & it's hard to even make a football game at BHS let alone RHS

If it's all like you say it is my guess then y'all got some issues. I don't know what your win/losses are but if there's drama it'll probably show in them.

No conspiracy theory. It's just funny you get on here at 100 in am to this very thread to talk travel bb but dont know nothing about but what a coworker told you. Why not go to the 2a board? If your a big blue devil supporter

Now at first you didn't mention this coworker. You was giving facts like you knew. Now I know different thanks.

Ok folks let me give you a lesson. First thing I did when I got into NC preps as a new member was to trash my rival schools Brevard, Murphy,Robbinsville. I mean no offense to these schools but that's what we do. I sure as heck didn't come on here and support my rivals. But that is what big bad blue devil did. Your first time on board you came to Daddy ball thread and like the one post and than start talking about travel bb? That you now claim you know nothing about. Wow. I'm impressed. I mean if your a true blue devil fan like you say go start a thread about how your football team is going to do.

Reactions: BIG_BLUE_48
Are you that bitter towards a kid. That kid works hard, I see him at field all the time working. Your a fool.

If your going to mention as kids name
Poor attitude has cost many a great HS player the opportunity to play the next level, no matter what sport they are playing.
Sportnut c asn you please shut this thread down that new member clown Tigerdaddy mentioned kids name in negative way. Thanks. What a idiot. I wasn't sure how to send you a personal message. Thanks

Reactions: BIG_BLUE_48
Tigerdaddy you should have looked at Maxpreps before you spoke! The kid you are trashing is having a great year! Look it up, I just did.

And just so we are clear Tigerdaddy I reported you. Your new to this but we dont say kids name in negative light.

I’m not here to hide who I am at all & I’m not hard to find anything you want to discuss about my kid come on over we’ll discuss it together. He’s a kid that loves baseball, plays all year & only plays baseball, has a dream to play at the next level, & works everyday to do the best he can to get there & if you think for one minute I’m going to put up with a “COWARD” hiding behind a post your dead wrong. If he don’t play a day past high school we’re going to be ok with it cause he’ll know he done everything he could do & have had every opportunity to be seen cause we’re going to get him out there. If that bothers you good I’m glad it does.

Last edited:
I’m not here to hide who I am at all & I’m not hard to find anything you want to discuss about my kid come on over we’ll discuss it together. He’s a kid that loves baseball, plays all year & only plays baseball, has a dream to play at the next level, & works everyday to do the best he can to get there & if you think for one minute I’m going to put up with a “COWARD” hiding behind a post your dead wrong. If he don’t play a day past high school we’re going to be ok with it cause he’ll know he done everything he could do & have had every opportunity to be seen cause we’re going to get him out there. 7

Thank you for joining, I understand your concerns. But please remove your personal information. It is not good putting that out there.

Last edited:
Very disappointed to read all of these messages about a town and sport that are both near and dear to my heart. Nothing good could have come from beginning this thread from the start. I have no idea what authors initial intent or thought process when starting this "discussion." I truly hope the person who started this is not a current baseball parent.

Reactions: catwithstripes
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT