ADVERTISEMENT

D.H.Conley @ Scotland

scotland43

Jun 11, 2008
What's the 411 on the Conley Vikings? Seems to be a tough 1st round match up for the Scots.

Take them seriously. #25 is the stud of the offense followed by the Qb and physical D. If you can slow down the run game, you will win.... eliminate mistakes also

You're right. It is a tough first round matchup. Most top seeds tend to overmatch their opening opponent. Not the case here. Expect a closer than normal score for the seeds.

Conley could of been a 8 seed but lost the draw to Rose which put them 3rd in the conference and a 14 seed. Take them very seriously.

absolutely there bear a very good team definitely not being taken lightly at all, maybe
catching Scotland at the right time somewhat beat up and bruised after the battle
with Richmond last week... The Scots will get in done though.

Don't let them hang around! They love to run the clock on office and there defense stays fresh! If around in the end the are going to be very tough to get by! But I still see the scots getting past them. Scots 35 Conley 21. Should be a good one.

The COLD is here Friday night...
cool0025.r191677.gif

Can't wait till tomorrow night from what i've read here should be a very good opening round game, Scots defense is hard to run on do they also mix in some passes as well.

SC front 7 is very impressive. I don't see anyone just lining up and running it down their throats without being able to pass down field. However, sc will not be at full strength as they will be missing some starters. I think their depth will be enough and sc rolls.

Which starters will be missing? Names ? I hope neither one of the players removed from the game by refs will be held out. That would not be fair. Both were the result of continuing action when the whistle HAD NOT been blown.

SCOTLANDS DEFENSE IS LIGHTS OUT

CONLEY WILL LOOK LIKE THIS UP AGAINST THE SCOTTIES

[/B]
cfl-bulb-uv-exposure-537x402.jpg

I DID SAY LIGHTS OUT WITH CONLEY NO WHERE TO GO
[/B]

This post was edited on 11/13 8:49 PM by swett2victory

Originally posted by go_scots:

Neither of those two players will miss tomorrow nights game.
Glad to hear that Go! You guys go win a state title. If we have to lose, I'd rather it be to a state champion.
wink.r191677.gif

Some odd turd from Conley somehow got my Electrical Computer Address and axed me "WHAT'S ALL THE 911 EVERYONE IS HYPED ABOUT ON SCOTLAND"

I kindly told the fella that was the area code and to be very careful.

This post was edited on 11/13 11:14 PM by swett2victory

7 PM

33.png

39°

Mostly Clear

FEELS LIKE:
35°

HUMIDITY:
38%

PRECIP:
0%

WIND:
N at 5 mph

8 PM

31.png

37°

Clear

FEELS LIKE:
33°

HUMIDITY:
42%

PRECIP:
0%

WIND:
N at 4 mph

14-14 at half.
21-14 Scots at end of 3rd.
Scots intercept at Scots 3, Rob McCoy returns 97 yds for td. 28-14.
Another int, Scots lead 35-14 in 4th qtr.
DHC has run ball "at will" against SC. QB has made comp.s for DHC at key moments.
Scots had 3 turnovers in 1st half, one fumble as Z. White was crossing goal line.
7:51 to go in 4th.

Scots Def seems to have solved DHC scheme. 6:15 to go, DHC will punt. Scots lead 35-14.Scots take over at DHC 49.75 yd line.

Final, Scots 35-21. DHC was a tough, well coached, team who played a good game. 2nd half mistakes fell Scots way. Congrats to DHC on a good season. Played us as tough as anyone other than Sou. Durham.

Man glad that one is over, Conley 1st and goal from the 7 to start the 4th quarter,(scot up 21-14)
3 strait stops then on 4th down #35 with a 100 yd int. return for a td...... game over (28-14)
Final 35-21.....Scotland struggled mightily with the DHC offense in the first half and had 3
turnovers themselves. Ill take the win, now East Wake here next week...

Scotland by 3 tds easily, huh? Didn't sound easy at all.
This post was edited on 11/15 12:23 AM by SWE'98

3, 4, or 5 turnovers, it doesn't matter. Let's put the Conley game to bed and move on. We're watching East Wake sling it all over the field right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT