ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2021 - Week 6 (9/24)

For this week coming up, East Burke will lose to both Maiden and Newton. I see in a toss up game , Lincolnton by 6 over Bandy’s . In another toss up game , I see Bunker by 8 over West Lincoln

Reactions: Maiden Creek
321North, thanks for being generous to the Wolves but it would take another big effort from us to handle the Trojans. Considering a previous post I'm afraid you know us all too well. Maybe if we won a second game we'd watch the penalties and mistakes a little better.
Bunker Hill and West might be something to see.
About East Burke, I wish they could win one for Burkeforreal, but they would have a devil of a time with either one.

Tennvols, I'd be glad to have you and I believe the others would, too. We just meet for lunch and talk local football and maybe a few other things. Just as soon as I can touch base with Cheerduck, I'll let you know something.
Once, we went over to Clemmons and had lunch with Thomasville super fan OC Davis. I've got a phone number for you from the old days if it's still the same. My phone number has recently changed but I'll contact you.

Tennvols, I'd be glad to have you and I believe the others would, too. We just meet for lunch and talk local football and maybe a few other things. Just as soon as I can touch base with Cheerduck, I'll let you know something.
Once, we went over to Clemmons and had lunch with Thomasville super fan OC Davis. I've got a phone number for you from the old days if it's still the same. My phone number has recently changed but I'll contact you.

Sounds like a plan. Not sure what number you have for me, but if it starts with an 828 area code its no good.

Shelby Lion, I don’t know of a place that serves All-You-Can-Eat Cheetos. You sure you’d be able to deal?

I only said that because Shelby Lion’s wardrobe is replete with Cheeto & Dip stained wife-beaters. You see, he hails from the unrefined part of Cleveland County where the finer things in life are harder to come by. Don’t believe me? Well, I reckon that’s only because you haven’t yet heard tell of his story that involves his lawnmower, a flat tire, and what he calls a ”tire installation tool kit” (which, the more cultured folks like yourself might know as a can of starting fluid and a cigarette lighter). He’s still good people, though, and I’m glad his dial up internet is working so he’s aware of these plans and don’t miss out on the fun.

I only said that because Shelby Lion’s wardrobe is replete with Cheeto & Dip stained wife-beaters. You see, he hails from the unrefined part of Cleveland County where the finer things in life are harder to come by. Don’t believe me? Well, I reckon that’s only because you haven’t yet heard tell of his story that involves his lawnmower, a flat tire, and what he calls a ”tire installation tool kit” (which, the more cultured folks like yourself might know as a can of starting fluid and a cigarette lighter). He’s still good people, though, and I’m glad his dial up internet is working so he’s aware of these plans and don’t miss out on the fun.
They never did find those sunglasses!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT