ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2021 - Week 4 (9/10)

4th and 10 is not converted. Man open in the endzone and the QB grounds the pass about 10 yds in front of him. No defender in sight. CS ball

CS INT off of a dropped pass that was tipped up off of the recievers foot. CS ball at our 22 with 22 seconds

CS runs the ball. Let's the clock run down to 1.8 seconds. 1 final play to go. Ball on 22

I'm still not down from this high...what a game. We battled through it tonight for sure. Now I will rest, these thumbs getting tired.
So proud of our defense on the 4th and 2 late. They bowed up…#10 was a beast…and our defense held…with their backs against wall! Have Mercy.

#55 Lefevers pick was Priceless!… he rumbled and bumbled…, he had every intention of taking to the house! 😂😂

Partial block on the FG at the end of regulation….Money!

I could go on and on! Grizz!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Congratulations to Maiden ! That’s a really impressive win guys and a good day anytime CS looses 😂
Y’all didn’t think ‘em “Fighting Episcopalians” would come down to Maiden and roll over us!…did ya? You didn’t!…. But a bunch of mountain boys did!
Christ School is loaded!…a stud at every position….but I do believe….the Reidsville’s, Shelby’s, Salisbury’s, Nor’easters, etc….would have beat ‘em too!
Prolly wouldn’t need OT to do it!…either!
Just saying!
Maiden needs to continue to get better!….like…not letting a team run the kick off back for a TD…to open up the 2nd half! Ugh!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mopar forever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT