ADVERTISEMENT

CT147?

go_scots

Aug 30, 2001
Come on out an face the music boy! You had a lot to say about Scotland last night. Your bears got curb stomped tonight. You should have been more concerned about them than the Scots. Was your 3x state championship coach back on the sidelines tonight?

I just don't pay the clown enough attention to know what he calls himself on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAIDERS2014
NB is so bad its not worth talking about them. Its' actually quite sad! They may win 4-5 games but i wouldn't bet on it!

BIG GAME CURLINGS BLOWS ANOTHER ONE, BERN CHOKE AGAIN . ITUS.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID PLAY CALLIN WAS SUSPECT. AT WHO,S HANDS DO YOU BLAME IT ON. WHO ELSE LOSER CURLINGS. AT THIS MOMMENT THE LEADER OF ALL YOU BEAR FUR DRESSIN FREAKS, WIFE BEATER AND THONG WEARERS. CT17 AND HIS LOYAL FLUNKEY LTB ARE PLANNIN A COUP. CONGRATS ON YET ANOTHER CHOKE PS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REG SEASON AND POST SEASON. YOU DON,T GET GOLD FOR WINNING THE REG SEASON. IN P-ARTING. I HEARD THIER AIN,T NO MORE DEPENDS IN THE BERN . Y,ALL SOILED YOURSELVES AGAIN

HOW YOU DOING DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ARGUE WITH THOSE DASSES FROM BERN I

GOOD MORNING CT
HOPE ALL IS WELL YOUR WAY IS ALL IN FUN

Last edited:
Come on out an face the music boy! You had a lot to say about Scotland last night. Your bears got curb stomped tonight. You should have been more concerned about them than the Scots. Was your 3x state championship coach back on the sidelines tonight?

Yes sir he was, back from his health issues that caused him to miss last season, thanks for your concern. Kids showed a lot of effort, just need to execute better. Coach Bailey was in the Hillside stands scouting next weeks opponent. Look forward to watching our young Bears grow, Go Bears!

Yes sir he was, back from his health issues that caused him to miss last season, thanks for your concern. Kids showed a lot of effort, just need to execute better. Coach Bailey was in the Hillside stands scouting next weeks opponent. Look forward to watching our young Bears grow, Go Bears!

Scotland to New Bern is a pretty long trip. Thats the plus of playing on Thursday night. Says alot. Really liked the way we played last night. Hornets were up for it.

Scotland to New Bern is a pretty long trip. Thats the plus of playing on Thursday night. Says alot. Really liked the way we played last night. Hornets were up for it.

Definitely the best Hornets squad since 2010. It was scoreless until the 9 minute mark left in the first half, but Hillside got in a groove and it was too much for our young guys. NB had a couple of nice drives, just couldn't punch it in. That QB of yours was so poised, very impressive along with JCE and the WR's. Should be a good one next week against Hillside/Scotland.

hey Bears keep looking n da past @those RINGS just like da ROSE program ALL DOWN HILL.
people think you and I are the same person. It must be your great command of the Kings English......they also think I'm S2V......I'm honestly not joking this time.

Did you catch that S2V......there People that think you and I are the same person. How long have you been a Middle Creek Fan...LOL

No, just diddy/wannabecoach/HSFB Man. Did you ever get up with Red about his security system? He needs his ADT installed in Raleigh. Let me know and I'll relay your message to him.

Well there is only 1 S2V. lmao. I certainly know that. The 1st poster I met on this board back in 2010. Definitely a wild dude with his posts !!

No one would have predicted Hillside vs NewBern to go this way tho. 17 years ago was the last time the Bears were held scoreless. Long time.

I am the guy who who works for ADT and that's how I met Bryon Reid the Hillside Fan. I met his lovely wife first and I asked her if her husband Byron was a Hillside Fan. And she said yes....how do you know...I told her about seeing his name on HSOT posting. She didn't know that I had teased him a lot about getting married on HSOT and I got on his nerves quite often. I waited until after he bought from me that day to admit who I was.....he got quite a kick out of that. For your Security System needs...kmagnusson@adt.com....LOL

I am the guy who who works for ADT and that's how I met Bryon Reid the Hillside Fan. I met his lovely wife first and I asked her if her husband Byron was a Hillside Fan. And she said yes....how do you know...I told her about seeing his name on HSOT posting. She didn't know that I had teased him a lot about getting married on HSOT and I got on his nerves quite often. I waited until after he bought from me that day to admit who I was.....he got quite a kick out of that. For your Security System needs...kmagnusson@adt.com....LOL

We know everything. Now just admit you're the same person posting from HSFB Man....we already know...but just go ahead and admit it, you'll feel better.

Did you catch that S2V......there People that think you and I are the same person. How long have you been a Middle Creek Fan...LOL
They is some foolish people in this world papa. Example Ms. Reeree and her hubby Mr. Jayda-Bug always bees calling me Gerinamo or Enrique Iglesias
Well there is only 1 S2V. lmao. I certainly know that. The 1st poster I met on this board back in 2010. Definitely a wild dude with his posts !!
Hornet
You and I defenat-letlee go back but wats not cool is that we have never met. I would like a tour of that Rich glass-house looking school. I have my prime opportunity this Friday but durn I only traveled back in thu day.......My J-Lo doesnt like when her A-Rod leaves her sight for more than 3hrs. Ima have to break her

We know everything. Now just admit you're the same person posting from HSFB Man....we already know...but just go ahead and admit it, you'll feel better.
NO'S but u r very close, He's my Twin Brother but i am 3 minutes older than HIM and i got 1 more tooth than he has and Better Looking ,and more SKILLS AND WHEEL and DEAL than he DO'S. and i DRESS just a little more up 2 date. JUST LOOOOK @ MY PROFILE.

I'm pulled over on the side of the road with my car overheating here in lovely Warren County. I post ONLY under Diddydontplay........as far as HSOT....I've been kicked off there more than a Football in September. I have posted years before under kmagnusson, Lori.mags, Daddyprimetime and now Diddydontplay. I have nothing against New Bern. Middle Creek has only played the Bears once...A MIDDLE CREEK VICTORY....and may never play them again. I don't know who HSFB Fan is and I don't care. I don't get what he is trying to do with his posts BUT it's a free Country. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not. I will continue my brilliant posting. Anyway, please buy a security system from me......I need the money. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT