ADVERTISEMENT

Crusaders......

The Chosen One

Jul 26, 2001
I was fortunate enough to work under Coach Lewis before going to HCA. He is a qualtiy individual and an excellent coach. You guys will experience many more victories as long as he is on the sidelines.

To the players that I was fortunate enough to coach in my time at HCA that were on this years team....GREAT JOB! I knew you had it in you and if you remember I always told that you were the best and to LEAVE NO DOUBT!

Coach Rumbold, I saw your quote about this win being more special to you because you more involved with this team. Make no mistake about it....you were a vital part of our State Championship team in 2003. I will never forget you giving us that extra dimension to practice against. You went above and beyond the call of duty during that time. You showed me during that year that you were going to be a great coach....I knew you could do it and I am proud of you. Keep your ears open because you can learn lots from Coach Lewis.

Again congratulations to Coach Lewis, Coach Rumbold and the players!

Robert Hill

Originally posted by The Chosen One:
Coach Rumbold, I saw your quote about this win being more special to you because you more involved with this team. Make no mistake about it....you were a vital part of our State Championship team in 2003. I will never forget you giving us that extra dimension to practice against. You went above and beyond the call of duty during that time. You showed me during that year that you were going to be a great coach....I knew you could do it and I am proud of you. Keep your ears open because you can learn lots from Coach Lewis.

Again congratulations to Coach Lewis, Coach Rumbold and the players!

Robert Hill

Thanks for the kind words, Robert. Make no mistake, that quote was in no way a discredit towards you, the rest of the staff, nor the players that have since left from 2003. To be a part of any team at my alma mater is a tremendous joy. 2003 was my first year back at HCA, and I just feel closer to the kids now than I did then. HCA is and always will hold a special place in my heart. I appreciate the oppotunities you provided me with in 2003 and will never forgot that either. Every player from 2003, and myself included, are still holding that rope, and that was evident from game 1 to game 13 this season. It's amazing what you can learn when you keep your tongue still and your ears wide open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT