ADVERTISEMENT

Crest WR Javarious Green getting offers

The kid can flat out play.The Tar Heels have not offered but he is in Chapel Hill today for a visit.

Last edited:
No Shelby you can not take any credit for these offers 6 is getting, lol.
Repeat will coming In September

Rulz ,
I know UNC said they wanted to see more tape of Vari going into the season. That makes sense since we were a wishbone style offense the last five years.
Those five years feels like that set us back a decade
Thank goodness HC now understands the forward pass.

Reactions: crestrulz
No Shelby you can not take any credit for these offers 6 is getting, lol.
Repeat will coming In September

Rulz ,
I know UNC said they wanted to see more tape of Vari going into the season. That makes sense since we were a wishbone style offense the last five years.
Those five years feels like that set us back a decade
Thank goodness HC now understands the forward pass.
That makes sense bro. Yeah it’s like we went from a 4 cylinder to all 8 and a turbo charger

Lots of choices for the young man. Hopefully he decides on the school that is best for his skill set. Always good to see Big South players advancing to the next level. Good luck Mr Green.

Vari #6
Dude is awesome. Beat Shelby coaching vs Crest. He needs to focus on catching the easy balls and stretch the alligator arms in traffic like #3 for Crest, that dude #3 catch a cold in mid summer 90 degrees. #6 prolly the best player in the county even tho RB from Burns DE KM Crest QB Burns QB Bridges WR Shelby LB Burns the transfer from ER liver mush boy got and whoever else I left out....but #6 Willie’s boy is the shet.
Just saying....but IDK much. Who'd I leave out? #3 from Shelby pretty good, Crest got Adams Mitchell Porter KM got a rising Junior defensive player OL DL who else?...

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT