ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs The Midgets

Long way down the road but I hope you get him back to play against Shelby. It would be a heck of a conference championship game.

Three different SP coaches told me it was a mismatch... For the reasons I stated... BUT we think we're going to win because that's what we do........ Argue with that, you know everything!

Who are you talking to, sprawl? Of course Red Raiders know everything. You know that!

Three different SP coaches told me it was a mismatch... For the reasons I stated... BUT we think we're going to win because that's what we do........ Argue with that, you know everything!

We all get it that the coaching staff decided that it was important for you to know their chances for success were bleak against the Chargers and this game was clearly a mis-match. We get it that you had information we were not privy too.
We also understand SP was never in this game even though with SP down 14-11 with a 3-4 minutes to play in the 4th quarter, SP driving deep in Crest territory lose their QB after a 9 yard run with 2nd and 1.
I can see now where you are coming from. It was clearly a mis-match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT