ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs The Midgets

Mr. Rulz, come on over to the home side. You are welcome.
I hear you. You come to the visitors side. You’d have fun. Just to clarify. There are some fine people in Belmont, I know several, none of them sit on the visitors side. Yes, we have our fair share of them as well but we keep them on our side.

Not gonna lie, SP really has a problem with those visitor side Home fans...I’ve met a few SP posters, great people! But those visitor side SP fans literally and metaphorically cross the line.

Reactions: Crest9496
Those aren't SP fans on the visitors side. They are East Gaston fans that can't take another Warrior game. They just want to see a quality game but must keep their anonymity with their Warrior neighbors . What a brilliant idea to camouflage yourself amongst a bunch tobacco spitting farmers, tow truck drivers visiting from a community where Hee Haw formed their State of the Union Address.

Last edited:
Can we bet a Bennie before the game? Seriously
Yes, and I am going to noogie that big head of yours. You disappeared on me coonie. I thought we were pals, as much as a cramper fan and a midget fan can be anyway. When we meet I expect two hotdogs, mustard chili and onions, and it better be real chili, none of that Belmont trailer park shili.

9496, sounds like you need to cut back on the golf, exercise and marital relations. Also, start eating a lot of beef. Way better than that hippie diet your on.

Lol....cut back I’ve played 3 times in 3 months

I am confused with that picture. Are the Crest fans the ones who are riding or who are being ridden?
Who honestly would know the difference? By the way, doesn't OSHA have restrictions on how high you can stack jackasses without violating code. Especially since the sprinkler systems are below instead of overhead.

Saw simmons ratings have SP as a 10 Point favorite...guess Crest is the underdog after all. That’s all good and well, I can handle that.

What I didn’t agree with is Crest being ranked 19th in 3A...I know Crest is better than 19th

Saw simmons ratings have SP as a 10 Point favorite...guess Crest is the underdog after all. That’s all good and well, I can handle that.

What I didn’t agree with is Crest being ranked 19th in 3A...I know Crest is better than 19th

That was your recruiting class ranking... not a strong crop this year. 3A state polls will have you higher than a Shelby High student Im sure.

It's a mismatch. S P with 1 lineman returning on O and D line. Only 5 starters back and one of those not in the same position. Rookie quarterback. May have to use freshman on D. Crest, bigger, stronger, faster, experienced. Crest coaching staff are very good and have had a long time to get ready for exactly what everyone knows is coming.... That being said it could be a blowout ## but the Raiders think they're going to win. That is the culture, they don't know any better!

Reactions: Crest9496

I am with you GREST 91 I have THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS as the #1 team in the entire STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA those people have no sense of what they are talking about. CREST 35 SP 14.

Last edited:
It's a mismatch. S P with 1 lineman returning on O and D line. Only 5 starters back and one of those not in the same position. Rookie quarterback. May have to use freshman on D. Crest, bigger, stronger, faster, experienced. Crest coaching staff are very good and have had a long time to get ready for exactly what everyone knows is coming.... That being said it could be a blowout ## but the Raiders think they're going to win. That is the culture, they don't know any better!
Looks like this one could get ugly!

Was pretty surprised to see South Point even a favorite in this one let alone a 10pt favorite.

With Crest coming off a 8-5 season they will have to earn respect this year. No team should be ranked on reputation. If the Chargers beat SP, Shelby and Weddington, then they deserve to creep up into the top 10. SP is definitely the favorite.

Go CREST CHARGERS!!! I don’t care about your Simmons rating, your returning starters, your blazing speed and I really don’t care how many midgets it takes to screw in a lightbulb. I do care about 7:30 tomorrow evening when the opening kickoff sails 8 yards deep in the endzone and the horse power is displayed in MIDGETVILLE USA!!!

With Crest coming off a 8-5 season they will have to earn respect this year. No team should be ranked on reputation. If the Chargers beat SP, Shelby and Weddington, then they deserve to creep up into the top 10. SP is definitely the favorite.

Would you be willing to bet a couple of bennies on SP???

Go CREST CHARGERS!!! I don’t care about your Simmons rating, your returning starters, your blazing speed and I really don’t care how many midgets it takes to screw in a lightbulb. I do care about 7:30 tomorrow evening when the opening kickoff sails 8 yards deep in the endzone and the horse power is displayed in MIDGETVILLE USA!!!
Its should be easy for you and the rest of your Charger faithfuls to count how many times you came up SHORT in Midgetville.
You can' t send a donkey to a thoroughbred track. Go Raiders!

Its should be easy for you and the rest of your Charger faithfuls to count how many times you came up SHORT in Midgetville.
You can' t send a donkey to a thoroughbred track. Go Raiders!
Lol that want help you in 24 hours!!

Would you be willing to bet a couple of bennies on SP???
You seem very sensitive 9496. Did I say something in my post that disrespected Crest or their fans? Did I predict that South point would win the game? For that matter Crest?
Take a chill pill with your back pills.

You seem very sensitive 9496. Did I say something in my post that disrespected Crest or their fans? Did I predict that South point would win the game? For that matter Crest?
Take a chill pill with your back pills.

Lol.....naw champ your comments were fine - just noticed the word definitely and thought I’d throw a bone at you and you just bit my arm off. Definitely .....don’t choke on that bone :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good to see 94/96 getting excited. He went MIA after the Shelby game last year.

Didn’t have anything to do with Shelby gm....actually been MIA quite a bit for a few yrs now. Confined to the recliner lately with back issues and a little bored.

This is a marquee week one matchup. Much respect for grier, dowdy et al. Crest is well coached, physical and talented in the backfield with Kemmerlin, Graham and Surrat. Was very impressed with Geter and Davis at CC jamboree. Hoping Prior can overcome ACL as he is an excellent back too. Crest wins 27-23.

Hear Ye....Hear Ye....Hear Ye...…
You're welcome. Now you can all rest easy.
A great man once said: " To be a moron.....To be moronical…..An imbecile...Like the dumbest mothertrucker that ever lived." -K. Lazarus

This perfectly describes the Crest fan base's rhetoric and fashion. Enough with the overalls with one strap hanging down unbuckled, camoflauge crocs and neon orange ballcaps. 21st century women prefer to not vomit in their mouths. Leave the ticket takers and hot dog servers their dignity and just pretend you don't present yourself the way you do in public and look away from direct eye contact with decent folks when strolling through the unbelievable confines of the metaphysical manifestation of all your fears and desires wrapped up into one stadium which is called the Place where the Tomahawk makes silence.

Raidersway had a great post on page 1. What he said.
But, the great one must have a prediction as well. I will tell you exactly what will happen.....and when it's all said and done when I 'm right I absolutely will not tell you how I acquired my genius. If I'm wrong, it's *crest91s fault.

Raiders are young, but more talented. Early in the season they will rely on running behind the stud they've had the last 3 years and run behind when they needed 2-3 yards for sure. Upgrades in the skill positions on offense- no question. I worry about DBs. I think that is what keeps *crest in the game. Final outcome: SP 34 *crest 33 on an absolute immediate classic, last minute score barnburner.

ps - Stuart Cramer still stinks.
pss- Much has been made of SP talent pool. Both arguments are wrong. 95% of the time it's neither as bad or good as people say. It has to do with who you play. The *crest and Shelby game will no doubt be tough to win, but Stuart Cramer is full of MH people and listless wanderer types who can't compete in real football. In swimming, guitar playing, bongo drums, lacrosse and what not...probably tough. But, in tackle football.....the kids table is in the basement....GET IN THAT BASEMENT AND STAY BEFORE YOU GET WHOOPED!

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Didn’t have anything to do with Shelby gm....actually been MIA quite a bit for a few yrs now. Confined to the recliner lately with back issues and a little bored.
I can sympathize with that. Golf is no friend to the back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT