ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs The Midgets

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
I simply do not know what is going on with this board anymore. This thread has been started right after the last game has ended before. It used to be one of the best threads ever. So, it’s time. The Chargers travel to the sewer-hole to face the Midgets, the refs, the chain crew, the idiots that sit on the visitors side, and the East Gaston fans that won’t go to their game.

Have no idea what kind of talent SP has, all I know is I hope we get charged for assault when it’s over. Tick Tock clowns!

I simply do not know what is going on with this board anymore. This thread has been started right after the last game has ended before. It used to be one of the best threads ever. So, it’s time. The Chargers travel to the sewer-hole to face the Midgets, the refs, the chain crew, the idiots that sit on the visitors side, and the East Gaston fans that won’t go to their game.

Have no idea what kind of talent SP has, all I know is I hope we get charged for assault when it’s over. Tick Tock clowns!
I'm no Crest fan but Crest wins 35-7

Grier is tough to stop but I don’t know how well the Hale kid throws the ball. Crest is also more talented but it’s hard to win at SP. I’ll throw out a guess and say the Ranch 24 Midgets 17.

Since Crest is AT South Point, you must be calling the Crest fans idiots if " the idiots that sit on the visitors side. " I've never agreed with you more.

Sp I hear, very suspect on both sides of ball, I'm hearing the defense not as good as last yr but still pretty good.
I just dont see Sp running or scoring on Crest
I do see a pick or fumble by Crest Qb and Sp score with there D.
I'm saying 21-7 Crest

I for one am ecstatic this south point crest thread hasn’t gotten to 16 pages yet. In the last 10 years I bet I’ve seen over 200 pages of you 2 fan bases accusing each other of sleeping with their own cousins, doing meth, living in trailers, counting the other teams fans lack of teeth and midgets.
The fact that this thread is just now starting means that we are in fact on the path to making America great again

Since Crest is AT South Point, you must be calling the Crest fans idiots if " the idiots that sit on the visitors side. " I've never agreed with you more.
Ok. We’ll Crest fans knew I was talking about the SP fans that sit on the visitors side, but you think what you need to It’s got to be tough on you bro. That idiot Roscoe is gone and NG has went the way of the buffalo, just like we knew they would. We’re still right here. I wish NG nothing but ill will and I hope they suck until the end of time.

I for one am ecstatic this south point crest thread hasn’t gotten to 16 pages yet. In the last 10 years I bet I’ve seen over 200 pages of you 2 fan bases accusing each other of sleeping with their own cousins, doing meth, living in trailers, counting the other teams fans lack of teeth and midgets.
The fact that this thread is just now starting means that we are in fact on the path to making America great again
LOL

Ok. We’ll Crest fans knew I was talking about the SP fans that sit on the visitors side, but you think what you need to It’s got to be tough on you bro. That idiot Roscoe is gone and NG has went the way of the buffalo, just like we knew they would. We’re still right here. I wish NG nothing but ill will and I hope they suck until the end of time.
If you call last year's Blind Donkey's record of 8-5 still " right here, " knock yourself out, Mister Delusional, and maybe, just maybe, you can make it out of the second round this year. By the way, " that idiot " Johnny Roscoe has more rings than the average Crest fan has teeth. .

If you call last year's Blind Donkey's record of 8-5 still " right here, " knock yourself out, Mister Delusional, and maybe, just maybe, you can make it out of the second round this year. By the way, " that idiot " Johnny Roscoe has more rings than the average Crest fan has teeth. .
He was a bum. You know it. He raped NG and didn’t give them a reach around.

Perhaps you can play Roberson three or four times, gaining home field so Uncle Bubba, the zebra worshiper and part time Ronald McDonald impersonator , can preside at your only home playoff game .

GSO let’s check out some of those NG threads.....sorry there aren’t any:D

Doesn’t NG have a coach in jail for recruiting? nobody cares about has been teams like Northern Guilford. Why don’t you go talk to the parkland fans and y’all can have an AA meeting of sorts and reminisce and about beating Crest a couple times. Mean while, Crest will continue being Crest and chasing championships instead of going 6-6 and 4-8 with first round playoff losses back to back

Sp I hear, very suspect on both sides of ball, I'm hearing the defense not as good as last yr but still pretty good.
I just dont see Sp running or scoring on Crest
I do see a pick or fumble by Crest Qb and Sp score with there D.
I'm saying 21-7 Crest

Suspect is grasping a little. D will be down from last year. That's not a bad accolade considering they are stepping in footprints of arguably the best D SP has ever fielded. The O will be fine...... just watch. You guys have not stopped a veer rushing attack since the days of Shamar Finney....... SP didn't run the veer at that time. What I'm trying to say is; you won't stop our run game. You cats say the same thing year in and year out. Crest may win but shutting down the run game and holding SP scoreless are lottery items for you this week.

Doesn’t NG have a coach in jail for recruiting? nobody cares about has been teams like Northern Guilford. Why don’t you go talk to the parkland fans and y’all can have an AA meeting of sorts and reminisce and about beating Crest a couple times. Mean while, Crest will continue being Crest and chasing championships instead of going 6-6 and 4-8 with first round playoff losses back to back
You do realize Crest was 8-5 last year, don't you ? Perhaps you could have a SREM ( Second Round Exit Meeting ) with all those that exited the second round last year. Keep playing kickball schools , bragging about beating Chase, stealing players from Burns, and idolizing Mister Roscoe. By the way, genius boy you never beat Mister Roscoe. Hoping the Donkey Dawgs make a first round exit this year as the Crest " fans " reminisce about Mike Stewart and the days in which you didn't have to steal talent from other Cleveland County schools.

Reactions: The_Rev921
Sp coaches sit behind one of my friends at Jambo Fri. Said the line play is no where near where it should be

Reactions: Crestuff
You do realize Crest was 8-5 last year, don't you ? Perhaps you could have a SREM ( Second Round Exit Meeting ) with all those that exited the second round last year. Keep playing kickball schools , bragging about beating Chase, stealing players from Burns, and idolizing Mister Roscoe. By the way, genius boy you never beat Mister Roscoe. Hoping the Donkey Dawgs make a first round exit this year as the Crest " fans " reminisce about Mike Stewart and the days in which you didn't have to steal talent from other Cleveland County schools.

Stewart ain’t at Crest anymore and Roscoe ain’t coaching the dirty birds. But the last time Crest lost a first round game was before the kids playing now were even born. Enjoy being mediocre and eventually a forgotten team.

SP's skill guys on offense and defense will be very good. Hale is a load at QB both running and passing and is a very good decision maker. Leeper, Jones, and Gibson along with Hale gives the Raiders 4 very good rushers along with Grier who is a rushing and receiving threat. O line may take some time to gel. Big Larry Dowdy will be a load but a number of new guys on the O line. Same story with defense. Secondary strong, LB solid, and D line is where we need some kids to step up. This team will be very good if both lines come together. Luckily we draw the Chargers in the first game which is normally an easy win for the Raiders. It will give the line a chance to work things out before our first real test with Lincolnton.

SP's skill guys on offense and defense will be very good. Hale is a load at QB both running and passing and is a very good decision maker. Leeper, Jones, and Gibson along with Hale gives the Raiders 4 very good rushers along with Grier who is a rushing and receiving threat. O line may take some time to gel. Big Larry Dowdy will be a load but a number of new guys on the O line. Same story with defense. Secondary strong, LB solid, and D line is where we need some kids to step up. This team will be very good if both lines come together. Luckily we draw the Chargers in the first game which is normally an easy win for the Raiders. It will give the line a chance to work things out before our first real test with Lincolnton.
The last two sentences were just brutal. I don’t know much about SP but mark my words, Crest is pretty dang good.

Reactions: Crest9496

lmao!

South Point has beaten some very good Crest teams in the past. I think both offenses will have success scoring some points. The question will be can the Crest D slow down the SP O enough to outscore them. I pick Crest in a close high scoring game. 31-28.

We all know SP sand bags a little going into this first game...SP will be SP. It’s going to be a sad day at the ranch if these freaking midgets beat us. I hope the he// Mickey out of town and that Singer Sewing Machine breaks a couple needles;) us 31- them 17

Sp coaches sit behind one of my friends at Jambo Fri. Said the line play is no where near where it should be
I think very few coaches a week before the season opens is going to have many comments suggesting they are playing at the level they would like.
SP is rebuilding the O'line but do have the services an All-State offensive tackle in Larry Dowdy. Our QB is an upgrade from a year ago both on the ground and in the air. Our fullback is a stud and we are faster and stronger at the wings than a year ago. You can't just fill the box against the redbone with Grier floating around in your secondary. But the offensive line is work in progress and those kids will have to grow up fast against an experienced Crest team.
Crest brings 17 starters from a year ago. Crest also made a great hire in my opinion getting Nick Eddins from West Montgomery a year ago. He will have had a full year with those returnees along with the other talent Crest has always put on the field. The new defensive coordinator will likely pay dividends with the talent he has to work with as well.
To be honest Crest should be favored but SP has plenty enough to make it a challenge.

Young inexperienced offensive line for SP eh? Maybe one of these youngsters will finally make a fatal mistake and get busted doing a chop block lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT