ADVERTISEMENT

Crest updates?

From all reports it sounds like Crest made a great hire. When BTango gives his seal of approval then you know he is a class act that can coach. Not good news for KM and Burns. Crest and Shelby will be back to battling it out for county supremacy.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Ok Ok

We can announce now... Whilst I don't admire nor wish to don the Green and Gold of the Chargers, I shall turn the misfortunes of last season around this coming year.

Get ready! The Wishbone is returning with me..... Hope yall like fast games... and heck we may throw it on 3rd and 33.... But Id probably lean more toward 42 Dive more often than not

Looking forward to the challenge....

Ok Ok

We can announce now... Whilst I don't admire nor wish to don the Green and Gold of the Chargers, I shall turn the misfortunes of last season around this coming year.

Get ready! The Wishbone is returning with me..... Hope yall like fast games... and heck we may throw it on 3rd and 33.... But Id probably lean more toward 42 Dive more often than not

Looking forward to the challenge....
What did Bear Bryant always say,if you can run the football you can beat anybody.

Crest twitter announced new head coach tonight. Not sure the had authorization so I won't mention his name

From all reports it sounds like Crest made a great hire. When BTango gives his seal of approval then you know he is a class act that can coach. Not good news for KM and Burns. Crest and Shelby will be back to battling it out for county supremacy.
wish this new coach luck with the talent pool shrinking ln the crest district.

Funny. I hope you really believe the garbage you post.
. what I believe is that after watching your varsity team last year and your middle school and jv teams, is that this new coach who ever he is, will have his work cut out to produce championships any time soon. let face it crest could not even beat little old km missing their two best players last year.

Last edited:
. what I believe is that after watching your varsity team last year and your middle school and jv teams, is that this new coach who ever he is, will have his work cut out to produce championships any time soon. let face it crest could not even beat little old km missing their two best players last year.

Mountie, got anything else to add? I mean, truly, is this all you have to say?

Your an idiot the reason our varsity sucked last year was because of the coach that's why he isn't the coach any more.

Mountie should be wondering why KM has good Middle School teams who have beat Crest and Shelby over the past few seasons and they aren't getting more playoff wins...Mountie I need your excuse for that since you no Crest so well tell me bout your boys lol

To clarify, not a bunch of Burns players, but a starting QB, a shrine bowl linebacker and a starting corner on the first championship. yes they willingly left...but not for "they wanted to be on a winning program" or not play for a "trash team like Burns"

Rev,
"they wanted to be on a winning program" is probably the reasons those boys transferred from Burns to Crest. It's public record that the Senseney years were not very good at Burns.Why do you feel the need to insinuate otherwise.

Why aren't you bad mouthing the players that chose to leave Burns for Crest? They are the ones that made the decision to leave. You keep saying you don't care about the transfers but your really are the only Burns poster on here that remains butt hurt about the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT