ADVERTISEMENT

Crest/ SP meet and greet....

EasyRaider

Oct 25, 2004
We're tailgating next Friday and I would like to invite all you all to join us for some Pre-victory Red Raider celebratory bourbon in Crest's Sid Bryson parking lot.

Bourbon warms my heart and tickles my palate. Additionally, It'll blur my judgment enough to make some of you Crest losers appear almost interesting.

Easy:

We're tailgating next Friday and I would like to invite all you all to join us for some Pre-victory Red Raider celebratory bourbon in Crest's Sid Bryson parking lot.

Bourbon warms my heart and tickles my palate. Additionally, It'll blur my judgment enough to make some of you Crest losers appear almost interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------
GoDevils:

Crack wouldn't even do that.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Easy:

GoDevils:

Crack wouldn't even do that.
Unless Jennifer Lopez took up plumbing and was working on my garbage disposal!

Posted by red raider73Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Easy:

GoDevils:

Crack wouldn't even do that.[/QUOTE]Unless Jennifer Lopez took up plumbing and was working on my garbage disposal!
------------------------------------------------------------------

laugh.r191677.gif
. Serious crack.

I would be in real trouble - I don't drink alcohol, definitely don't do drugs, and J Lo is not my type. Having to face those Nags with nothing to anesthetize me might cause blindness or insanity.

I would like to come, if you guys don't mind a young punk crusty nag.

You have to do it. Easy is as great a guy as you will ever meet. He'll love your ass like I do.

This post was edited on 11/30 6:01 PM by seadog28

I haven't met easy. I'm gonna be there early. I'll stop in and say hello. The after party will be at my house.

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
I haven't met easy. I'm gonna be there early. I'll stop in and say hello. The after party will be at my house.

Are you going to put on the parking brake so we know how to get to your crib?

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
well gotta ask crest guys these days,.... which house?
laugh.r191677.gif

I always meet up with Crestrulz when SP and Crest play. Crestmas is usually there too. Name the place and time. I'd like to put a face with those Crest insultees I've yet to meet.

If you jump in the sewer, you will come out smelling like it.
Be wary of that *crest crew outfitted in orange hunters hats and camoflauged coveralls with bullseyes printed on the butts.

*cresties- if you see a drone flying overhead at your practices this week, that is just some weather-related research being done.

ps, eat the green beans at lunch this week players; they are good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT