ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Score ????

Beamon Deamon

Sep 11, 2005
Don't see Crest posting their score .I'm not trying to be smart by asking . I know we lost ,its just we got back so late and have not seen no scores and just wondering what that score was .So post if you will ,if not thats ok too.Like I said was just asking?

I don't understand why Crest ran up the score on SWR just after spending the entire week mouthing off how SP ran up the score last week. Me thinks they talk from both sides of their mouth or maybe they only have one mouth which is facing rearward and located below the belt (or rope in their case).

I agree that the Cleveland County BullChargers did not run the score up last night. They actually brought up a few kids from the Burns JV team to play in the 4th quarter.

Look gerbil cave 43 in the first half and only 7 in the 2nd is how you call the dogs off you are not calling them off when you score 75 i don't care how you say you tried!

There is no question we could have scored 140 last night!

Concord will show you how calling the dogs off works next week!

Concord is overrated. They barely beat 2A Mount Pleasant, 20-14. Mount Pleasant beat East Rutherford 20-19 last night. They're overrated as well. It's Rocky Reid or bust for Concord, and I just can't see them lining up and being able to run on Crest like that. Crest won't be challenged until they meet Havelock in the the state championship. It wouldn't surprise me at all if South Point so called upsets Concord next week. This is just my opinion, not those of the Crest posters. Concord is overrated.

This post was edited on 11/15 11:34 AM by Lion Attack

I agree Lion Attack. Concord is too one dimensional to beat Crest this year and it may hurt them against SP next week.

I think you have to give Concord the benefit of the doubt...There could be numerous reason why they struggled early in the season. Concord is still a very real threat.

2011, Crest loses to Burns and Shelby early because we did not have our first or second string QB.

2003 Crest loses our first three games

Both seasons end in championship appearances and one state title.

Just my opinion though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT