ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Nick Eddins ..conference Coach of The Year

Chargerforever

Nov 9, 2019
Conference wise this is the only one it could be..Beat Lloyd’s Mountaineers ..Beat them Huskies.. Wasn’t supposed to beat either and did WOW !!! If he gets it it is well deserved.. Conference wise who would have thought it !!!! Number 1 in conference out right !! Shock the world. Team overachieved in conference. Congrats to him and his staff when and if it happens . Good luck Burns , Shelby and Kings Mountain

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
That’s all we got so there you have it . Ships don’t come often as your aware of ole Lawndog unless you in lil 2 A and live in the HOOD. You Bulldogs get a title this year ?
We may be little ole 2 a and I Personally hated the move to 2 a but live in the hood ???? My neighbors consist of nothing but tall pines and clear skies .

One of the Golden Lions already figured that out the other day dog.. I’m no mystery anymore..Just another dum”a;s fan with too much time on my hands.

You drank it a few weeks ago.. He pumped it down your throat.. Your team gulped it and you were supposed to win. Gulp gulp gulp

Hey Lawndog do you agree or disagree with my thread title and then you continue to rub the loss in.
Just having a little fun bud. Everyone on this board whether they admit it or not has to respect the Crest program as one of the very best in the state. I DO agree with you that Crest over achieved during the regular season this year for sure.

You would be a good fan to come back home.. You know about reality..We have some very critical fans and I understand the high expectations of the program but some fans just struggle with reality..but as they have reminded me their definitely untitled to their opinions.. I bet them idiot Duke fans think Coach K needs firing after losing to Austin whoever.. he can’t coach he lost to Austin whoever what an idiot.

You would be a good fan to come back home.. You know about reality..We have some very critical fans and I understand the high expectations of the program but some fans just struggle with reality..but as they have reminded me their definitely untitled to their opinions.. I bet them idiot Duke fans think Coach K needs firing after losing to Austin whoever.. he can’t coach he lost to Austin whoever what an idiot.
Oh yes mozbur was home for 18 years then married a Lawndale gal (we all make mistakes) since 96 been literally across the road from burns but I follow both programs very close . And I'm glad I'm not a duke fan today bro . Wow . I pull for State so I normally dont gave much to cheer for tbh.

The difference is your boy hasn't ever won anything and K has. Man that hurts to say because I hate Dook.

We keep this path up we will be giving rings out for winning conference championships in Boiling Springs before long, because that will be the ceiling of the program.

As I said before I will be there next year.

So you wouldn’t fire K but you would think about firing Eddins. History says they wanted to fire K 30 years ago. Me and you disagree that’s cool. You probably made some bad calls in your early life but hopefully you live and learn. Anyway we’ll see where we’re at in a few years.. It’s cool, I think Eddins has potential you know what you think so time will tell.

I cannot understand how any fan in their right mind would suggest that a coach that won 10 games, won his conference and was one play away from making it to the third round of the state playoffs should be fired. Either there is some absolute bias there or they’re just stupid.
Nick Eddins should definitely be the conference Coach of the year.

Reactions: Fatguyfootball
I didnt watch every Crest game this year but I just wonder ....players have off games so maybe Eddins just coached a bad game . It happens .....the pooch kicks and other things noted . Idk ....just a thought.

Aside from the pooch kicks (which I agree were a bad idea), did you consider maybe the players lost the game? Fumble, Penalty, Missed blocks?
As mentioned above, the same coach your questioning won 10 games this season and has 2 State Championship appearances and a ring.
Uneducated fans always seem to blame the coach for losses. Crest is very fortunate to have a coach with Eddins pedigree.

Good points XChamp. I think time will tell and I feel like he definitely proved he can lead as well as Coach.. He , coaching staff and players almost pulled it off ( Rowan ).. But the team did improve during the season. And I bet no ones more disappointed than Coach Eddins. Good luck to Burns, Shelby and Kings Mountain.

Its official. Eddins conference coach of the year. Richardson was Defensive MVP for the conference. Graham and Ruff were 1st team all conference. Not sure of the others.

Congrats to coach Eddins and to his sidekick ChargerForever. Christmas came early for my ole Mobur buddy. You called it !

Reactions: Crest9496
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT