ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Middle vs. Shelby Middle

Getting to see my son in his first Crest/Shelby. Looking forward to it. This group of Dragons has a chance to be special down the road. Blew out a good East Rutherford team 56-20 last week. As is always the case, it's Crest/Shelby so anything can happen.

Tomorrow @ 5
Crest is undefeated
Shelby has 1 loss
Glad to see y’all mention Crest Middle again. Crest fans used to brag on Crest Middle on here all the time. This is the first time I’ve seen Crest Middle mentioned in about 5 years. Y’all must be excited. Good luck

Reactions: Crestuff
We have played both teams and let me just say this ITS GONNA BE A BAD DAY FOR SHELBY!!!!! Rs middle is pretty bad and Shelby is just a click better than us( not saying much) Crest blasted us off the feild.

Yes....believe it or not, I will be sitting on the opposite side of the field from my Shelby brethren for the first time ever. My son is playing for the Dragons. I've been to all of their games and yes, they are extremely talented. Unfortunately Shelby had several great players kicked off the team the week before the ER game. Shelby lost 22-6 to ER. Crest beat ER last week 56-20 and the 20 came late. As much as I hate to say it, this Crest team has some incredible talent on it. When they reach the high school level, barring any injuries or "setbacks" they could be one of the best teams in the state over any class. They beat KM 19-0. They are a fun group to watch.

I heard that before the disciplinary actions a couple weeks ago, that Shelby also has some great athletes on it's middle school team. Sounds like Crest and Shelby are gonna be set for a while. Maybe #driveforfive will be a drive for ten?

Being directly related to the education field and these kids in elementary school, I enjoy reading in the paper some of these names and seeing the kids excel! but on the flip side, I am not surprised w some casualties getting kicked off. there are some that need to get their act together or they may not be in the paper for good things by the time HS rolls around. I always hope Im wrong.

I will agree the crest middle school team has some great talent and heck they already look like a jv team in size:D 15 I think was his number was as fast a kid I have seen

Reactions: 72 State Champion
I thought someone said crests pipe line was fixing to run dry for a while? So this is news to me. But good news, I hope Crest and Shelby both stay strong for the future.

Reactions: golden one
Another wild Crest Shelby game. Crest wins 20-14. Crest returned 2 KO for TD's and Shelby was able to attack the Crest secondary in the first half. Didn't expect anything less but a tight ball game between these two schools. Crest goes into playoffs as the one seed in the west and East Rutherford is the 2. KM will be the one in the east and one of the Lincoln county schools is the two depending on outcomes of tonight's games.

Congrats crest and east for making the playoffs
Hey we beat chase 40-21 not that it really matters:D
Why does burns not play with the rest of us?

We have played both teams and let me just say this ITS GONNA BE A BAD DAY FOR SHELBY!!!!! Rs middle is pretty bad and Shelby is just a click better than us( not saying much) Crest blasted us off the feild.[/
We have played both teams and let me just say this ITS GONNA BE A BAD DAY FOR SHELBY!!!!! Rs middle is pretty bad and Shelby is just a click better than us( not saying much) Crest blasted us off the feild.
Not the score I was expecting after seeing this post?

It was Crest Shelby so no surprise. I had somebody tell me it was the best 1st half they had seen Shelby play this year. Both sides want that game so bad, and the good thing is, iron sharpens iron.

Yea me neither. We was score for score with Shelby came down to extra points they made a couple and we didn't. But crest was WOW. But the best games I have watch the last couple years was Crest v Shelby. They never disappoint

Not at all what I was expecting. Shelby showed up ready to play. Found out 15 kids were dismissed from the Shelby team a couple weeks ago. And supposedly those 15 were playmakers. Definitely could have made a difference in this game. Crest wins on the big play...2 KRs returned for tds. There was so much talent on that field. The high school D-lines are going to be BEASTLY in a couple of years. 1, 65 and 15 for Crest are great athletes. 12, 14 and 52/57 (i believe they were) are great athletes for Shelby. Gonna be fun on the South and West side over the next several years in CleCo!

Cleveland County’s future looks bright I saw a bunch of kids that will probably start as Sophmores! Crest has been without there starting RB and arguably fastest player due to a knee injury. ( heard Medicaid don’t wanna pay for MRI sad) And yes he is just as fast as #15

Cleveland County’s future looks bright I saw a bunch of kids that will probably start as Sophmores! Crest has been without there starting RB and arguably fastest player due to a knee injury. ( heard Medicaid don’t wanna pay for MRI sad) And yes he is just as fast as #15
Wow that's really saying a lot!!! 15 had a run on us made 2 jump cuts and looked like lightning running down feild. It was VERY NICE

Melton said he had the MRI Tuesday, they were just awaiting the results.

Reactions: Crestuff
Crest middle beat N Lincoln in overtime and KM middle destroyed East Rutherford. Its another Crest/KM game added to the JV and Varsity games next week!!

Reactions: Mopar forever
The score they gave us at the game was KM like 32 and ER like 22. When my boy got home he said they were told KM won 30-0 but that wasn't the score the announcer gave us at the game.

That was an epic middle school game. There was some very questionable play calling. Both Crest and Crest middle have some bone headed play calling sometimes. Crest HS lost the Huss game on a dumb call and Crest MS almost lost yesterday on a bad call. Why in the world do they want to pass the ball going in on like the 10 yard line on first down? RUN THE BALL! Crest HS threw a pick against Huss near the end of the game that resulted in Huss driving down and kicking the field goal to tie the game. Yesterday, the middle school has the ball with the game tied up and about 5 minutes left. 1st and goal and they throw a bubble screen to the short side of the field that gets picked off. NL then quickly drives the field and scores to take the lead with less than two minutes in the game. Luckily we turned around and scored right back or that would have been the ball game.

Also you are going for two.... put your big bruiser in that is good for 3-5 yards. When someone false starts and you now have to try from the 8 don't run the same play that you only get 3-5 yards on....do something different. That game should have never gone to overtime.

18-0 and that has nothing to do with it anyway. The sites alternate West and East every year.

18-0 and that has nothing to do with it anyway. The sites alternate West and East every year.

Exxxxxxxxccccuuuusseeee mmmmeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I missed it by a point.

I realize they alternate but there should be a rule about if one team beats the other during the regular season, they should have home field advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT