ADVERTISEMENT

Crest & Kings Mountain Round 2

Shelby, Burns, and KM fans been bringing you up from time to time thru the years. I’ve been researching Mayor B from a distance. I think you’ve gotten a bad rap thru the years. I will say you’re pretty competitive but I assume while you’re a Diehard you want what’s best for the kids. I’ll have to ponder about coming out of the CLOSET so to speak.. Keep up the good work Go Chargers !! And Cleveland County Football

And they say you used to Box Golden Glove under Sandman Parker at Bellwood and I’m kind of a acromegaly puss!

That’s supposed to be schroony I ain’t as smart as the spell check word. I bet one of the Shelby scholars know what the word means. But not Shelbyfan ( no offense )

Lol....I’m out of here again going back to hibernation where I belong. But thanks for the support.

And BTW....I don’t think we’ll see Crest KM rd two. I still believe KM can win it all especially the West. They’re loaded with talent once again, but little do I know.

Hey Chargerforever, are you going to the game Friday? Heck I’d be honored to sit and talk to the mysterious so called dip spittin crap talker. Hot chocolate, and fried pickles on me! Might even bring you a pre game beer? Maybe we can talk and gossip about Shelby fans? Let’s just not talk about nobody’s mama!

Reactions: Chargerforever
Yes done got shut down on that..I’ll be there but staying in the dark. I might see you but ain’t got you figured out so I won’t know. I guess I done stirred up to much. I guess that’s my gift or curse..

If you’re who I think you are 9496 you’ll never be off of here.. You got too many fans.. I think other schools bring you up all the time..Coach Eddins and staff will take it week by week..So 9496 you sound a little concerned.. Oh well Eddins hopefully will figure it out.. He shocked the world back to back with them Chargers.. Just leave it all on the field team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT