ADVERTISEMENT

Crest & Kings Mountain Round 2

notanyonesfan

Oct 1, 2016
A couple of really interesting games in the 3A West I'm the 2nd round

West Rowan @ Crest: Without a doubt one of the most intriguing games statewide in the 2nd round... Crest played really sluggish, at least in the 1st half, against an Erwin team they should have handled start to finish & West Rowan is coming off a road win against Freedom.. This will be an interesting matchup.. West is always good, but the Chargers are at home..

Kings Mtn @ Statesville: From what I've read on here so far, KM should win this one, but I'm not so sure, but it won't be easy & could go either way.. Statesville is undefeated for a reason, but KM is still upset about drawing a 10 seed and will show up to prove they are better. I definitely wouldn't want to see the Mounties coming in... Will be a good one!

Winners!?... Crest & Kings Mtn..

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulldog_012
West Rowan 28 Crest 21. Crest is really banged up and West Rowan is a solid team.

Statesville 35 KM 34. Maybe next year KM

Charger1 you think we can hang that close. Freedom always dominates Cleveland County teams and they couldn’t handle West. I’d say West is at least a 2 touchdown favorite. Remember some of our fans still think our coach struggles at times. He&l they would probably criticize Belicheck. Oh and Shelbylion sorry about the spelling. Just bothers some of you OCD fans.

Km 38 Statesville 20

crest 27 west Rowan 17

apologies to chargerforever for picking on the spelling I am just an old redneck keyboard warrior from the “upper end “ and mean no harm!

ignore my nonsense

This is a game where my Chargers might miss having Michael Greene and Borders! We miss them at WR and in the secondary

These are two very intriguing games. I think that KM is playing with a chip on their shoulder though. By no means are they unbeatable not do I have enough confidence to just say they will man handle Statesville. One thing from looking at the Statesville scores...they have given up some points to teams who were their tougher competition. With that being said I think KM will score 35+....but the KM secondary must play better than they did against crest if they want to win this game. Not that they got beat in the passing game and not that it was the kids fault, but they must stop the run and they win this game by a couple scores.

The Crest and WR game though...I think will be a hard fought game and a game that’s won in the trenches. Both styles of their play have proven they win championships and both team will be ready. I don’t know about a prediction on this one yet, but I do believe it’ll be a great game thats possibly decided by a late 4th quarter drive.

Come on Yankee’s fan make a prediction. Old friend Matt will give you his take like he did after the KM - Crest upset. Heck if we don’t win another game we rocked the world ! As Flair would scream WHOOO ! We’ve already overachieved DX CHOP

I stand by my pervious statement towards shutdownD24...KM wins by 2 or 3 TD's

Crest is banged up, they made adujustements in the second half, which is great, but going against West Rowan and playing sloppy will kill them. Let's take care of business boys, and see what Catholic/Huss has to offer!

Come on Yankee’s fan make a prediction. Old friend Matt will give you his take like he did after the KM - Crest upset. Heck if we don’t win another game we rocked the world ! As Flair would scream WHOOO ! We’ve already overachieved DX CHOP

He had crest over KM before the game started. :cool:

You don’t even know my momma but I promise you she’s a fine Lady. Just like your momma. Your moms a very sweet lady. Listen don’t let me get under your Bulldog paws. Listen if you gonna get on these boards you need to let your skin get a little thicker. But being a 2012 graduate. You’ll age like a fine wine. I figured Matt would’ve had a reasoning behind his bold prediction. Good luck to your Dogs at Hibriten. I hope Pryor has a Josh Brown like performance. Maybe he can rush for over 400 yds in one game like Brown did as a Charger. Just saying

I think he will have a good game and he has to if Burns is going to win. 400 he’ll be the schools career rushing leader.

Oh yes it did. Till you wanted to bring mommas in. I had an opportunity to find out from guru Beam. I promise you he’s got a personal spin on it. If coach wants to coach again I got a good place with loads of talent for him. ASHBROOK. There he could possibly be the LEGEND he wants to be. He better get hooked up somewhere soon if he wants to coach his kids ! I’m telling you again 012: ASHBROOK. Just a 35 minute drive from Beam Brothers. Think about it.

ASHBROOK is ready to rise like Phoenix. They need a Dahlia Llama. Beams the man. PS tell him he’ll have to chill a little or it will turn out like Burns and Newton-Conover.

I know so ! We Chargers ain’t as stupid as we act ! I’m telling you Skidman , your football coach WILL thrive at ASHBROOK. But he’s too stubborn to listen. Tell me what he thinks when you Instagram him. Cherryville Middle may not let him coach but Ashbrooks his stepping stone. I’ll get O1d G0oNEy BIRd to do some checking. And I hope Burns thumps Hibriten.

ASHBROOK is ready to rise like Phoenix. They need a Dahlia Llama. Beams the man. PS tell him he’ll have to chill a little or it will turn out like Burns and Newton-Conover.
Beam recently said Gaston County’s pay is trash and Coaches get paid for 10 months

The mayors to busy with recruiting. ASHBROOK the last place the mayor wants him to go. Hell old Seadog would be tore up. You all need to see if the mayor will work you a deal out on toboggans. Heck it’s cold in Caldwell Co. They say the mayors in the know but you durn dogs know how rumors are HINT HINT. But Beam would probably screw it up if I got him hooked up.

Hey 012 ? What do you get when you cross a Charger with a Bulldog? A Bullcharger or a Chargerbull ? You know the females wear the damn britches most of the time. You need to go old school and set some boundaries friend. Get that settled now!!!!

So you think he’d screw it up? May not be anything there to screw up, may be too late...who knows?

I think I have nothing to worry about though hoss, I’ll always be a bulldog just like my kids.

Maybe he can get The Panthers job. Let his old man be D coordinator. I didn’t know it was about the money I thought it was the love of the game. He tried to coach at Cherryville middle and they turned him away. How much he making on Football Friday night ! Like I said he’s got a spin on that I’m sure.

Including the 7-5 team they just faced in the playoffs, Statesville only played 3 schools with a winning record. 3 schools with a winning record, 2 6-6 teams, and 7 teams with a losing record including 4 schools that combined for a record of 4-40. Total opponents record - 53 - 86.

I have a cousin that went to Statesville and has been following them this season. He said they haven't played anyone. KM should role in this game as long as they don't play like they did against Crest.

Crest should win as well but the game will be a little tougher. If Ruff has his kind of game, WR won't be able to contain him. Looking forward to having him back at Shelby next year! ;)

Go Cleveland County!

Thanks for letting us borrow him for a year. And it definitely got him on the recruiting map. Maybe he won’t slip down where Bess has slipped in the college recruiting.. 6’4” quarterbacks that can pass are hard to get looks..Him and the Borders kid have been a blessing. To bad the Borders kid got hurt..Have you Lions got any more kids that need exposure ? I’ll get my people on it !! We are here for the kids .

Thanks for letting us borrow him for a year. And it definitely got him on the recruiting map. Maybe he won’t slip down where Bess has slipped in the college recruiting.. 6’4” quarterbacks that can pass are hard to get looks..Him and the Borders kid have been a blessing. To bad the Borders kid got hurt..Have you Lions got any more kids that need exposure ? I’ll get my people on it !! We are here for the kids .
What type is of injury does Borders have

Just curious. Why the h*** are you so worried about Bess?

Send me some ideas of what you want. Between the Bulldogs toboggans and this new order it’s gonna be tough. Mayor B is in meetings all day plus all the Bess concerns pouring in.

Reactions: CrestMan7
You’ve seen him play Crestman.. He deserves more attention. I guess when he wins another Ship he’ll be able to get his Props. What has a QB have to prove.

Send me some ideas of what you want. Between the Bulldogs toboggans and this new order it’s gonna be tough. Mayor B is in meetings all day plus all the Bess concerns pouring in.

Glad you know so much about this person
Plus heard he was looking to hire a salesperson....holla if interested
You’d do well if you transferred all this energy into selling

Reactions: crest91
SHS Lion , why do you think I’m crazy ? Maybe because I have an opinion about things going on in Cleveland County football. Mayor B I know you’re a go getter; even though you have a weakness for Brick mason daughters ,Charger football, Carolina Basketball, Falcons football, Senior golf and an occasional card game. Thanks for the job offer but as you can tell I’m a little controversial; hey we got something in common. I won’t make my prediction till CHARGERLUBE gives his scouting report.

SHS Lion , why do you think I’m crazy ? Maybe because I have an opinion about things going on in Cleveland County football. Mayor B I know you’re a go getter; even though you have a weakness for Brick mason daughters ,Charger football, Carolina Basketball, Falcons football, Senior golf and an occasional card game. Thanks for the job offer but as you can tell I’m a little controversial; hey we got something in common. I won’t make my prediction till CHARGERLUBE gives his scouting report.

Any chance we could chat in person or maybe by email
You’re a pretty interesting character that came out of nowhere and seem to know a lot me and others.
Do we know each other?

Reactions: Bulldog_012
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT