ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Fans

ECUGrad07

Jun 15, 2010
ECU Pirate fan here...

I just wanted to say, in a terrible season with not much to smile about in Pirate Nation, we have seen the potential future of our defense in Aaron Ramseur. We decided to let the young guys have a shot, and boy are we glad we did. This guy is ALL OVER the field. Had a big INT in his first start. We play him some at LB and some at the Rover (we call it the Pirate position) where he can utilize his athleticism and be in on every play.

The kid is a stud. Also seems like a good kid, too. We are looking forward to many more games with this Crest product on the field!

By the way... if you have anymore guys like him, please send them our way. Haha

Reactions: Crestuff
ECU Pirate fan here...

I just wanted to say, in a terrible season with not much to smile about in Pirate Nation, we have seen the potential future of our defense in Aaron Ramseur. We decided to let the young guys have a shot, and boy are we glad we did. This guy is ALL OVER the field. Had a big INT in his first start. We play him some at LB and some at the Rover (we call it the Pirate position) where he can utilize his athleticism and be in on every play.

The kid is a stud. Also seems like a good kid, too. We are looking forward to many more games with this Crest product on the field!

After tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if they want him back and aren't figuring out how to make him 17 again.

ECU Pirate fan here...

Ok thanks man! We will get these players as prepared as possible and then they can transfer to Crest, get the glory and come to ECU baby! BulldogChargerPirate nation!

I feel like this thread was made to rub it in on Burns fans a bit. Havent seen threads like this often and sure does rub it in like this guy knows the history behind it a bit..Burns can def take credit as well so Thanks for the compliment also

I feel like this thread was made to rub it in on Burns fans a bit. Havent seen threads like this often and sure does rub it in like this guy knows the history behind it a bit..Burns can def take credit as well so Thanks for the compliment also
I got a text from a very loyal Crest fan Friday night that said "Damn, how bad does it make it look that every player that was highlighted on Football Friday Night came from another school." I said you can thank South Carolina and Kings Mountain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT