ADVERTISEMENT

Crest at Stuart Cramer

Justafan56

Aug 17, 2013
Will Cramer offer tickets to visiting fans?

Where can I buy 2 tickets?

Will the game be streamed by either school?

I got all the same questions! I think the Chargers just whipped the best team in Gaston County without some good ball players(playing b ball) sky’s the limit can’t wait to see the 🐎 In person

I think the only way you can buy tickets is pre-sale. Crest probably has tickets to the game at the school.

Got my tickets.
Cramer will give Crest trouble. They are big and athletic on D Line. Cramer QB is quick and a threat to run on every drop back.
Chargers better bring their A game.

Didn't somebody say Forestview was gonna give Crest trouble? Now the purple mist is the best team in Gaston County? What's next? Highland Tech?

Crest by as many as they want 70=0. Well 91 at least yall dont have highland, cherryville and BC in your conference nest year .

Brother, what they did to Burns and Shelby is just wrong. If shelby and burns would just screw up the numbers...just a little bit...we could have the best conference in the state hands down.

Brother, what they did to Burns and Shelby is just wrong. If shelby and burns would just screw up the numbers...just a little bit...we could have the best conference in the state hands down.
Yea man i just hate it for the kids. Dave has too much class to put 100 on one of these teams but it could happen easily. The NCHSAA really blew it on this one.

Reactions: Crestuff
Excited to see E Hall, C Borders get back at it tonight after a great b ball season. It’s also gonna be interesting see what Randall Lee and Mari Adams add to the Chargers after not playing for a couple year.

Lee showed some flashes of greatness in last weeks game. He has the physical abilities to shine just needs to keep working until the “instinct” kicks in. Adams football skills are an unknown at this point. He showed great footwork and vision in basketball. Plus he has a thick frame. Would love to see him get some carrie’s at RB.

Reactions: Crestuff
Crest by as many as they want 70=0. Well 91 at least yall dont have highland, cherryville and BC in your conference nest year .

The first year Crest was back in 3A in 2001 and had RS Central with like 17 kids on it was rough. Can't imagine having that 3 or 4 times in a conference. The good news is those games should be over by 8:30 so you can catch the rest of the ESPN college game at home.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
All 3 teams had to work harder than expected last night. Makes me wonder if the traditional doormats are moving on up.
It does appear so.....good to see our neighbors bringing it last night. That rs / chase game will be a good one.

All 3 teams had to work harder than expected last night. Makes me wonder if the traditional doormats are moving on up.

While Rutherford Country very well appears to be improving as a whole, minus East, I think it's very possible a lot of strange things could happen this season, simply because it's such an odd ball year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT