ADVERTISEMENT

Crest at Shelby

I think crestmas is bringing his big cowbell too. We definitely have a good time. That's my brother from another mother, right there. He rings that danged bell during timeouts.
Forget it. I'm not listening to a cowbell all game and then the cowbells on the necks of Crest women as they exit the stadium.

Forget it. I'm not listening to a cowbell all game and then the cowbells on the necks of Crest women as they exit the stadium.
Believe me, I am not listening to it either. I'll throw it over the fence. But we have a blast. We laugh the whole stinking time, winning or losing. The Refs take a beating too, winning or losing...

Reactions: Godevilsgo
I have sat on the Crest side before and its definitely an experience.

Last time I went to a Crest away game my kids were little. They sat in the stands petrified. "daddy why do those guys scream those things. What does he mean you are gonna see a real football team tonight. Is the other team not a real team."
Godevils to his girl- " No honey that is St. Stephens."

Saw some stats on Maxpreps

Shelby has rushed for a total of 1117 and Crest has rushed for 1469

Shelby as a team has 40 sacks and Crest has 13. Not sure if that 13 is correct but if so that's not good.

Probably not much more than that. We have not been tested all year. SP was a test for a bit, but our starters have sat out more second halves than I care to remember. Don't worry about our defense HT... It will show up..

Probably not much more than that. We have not been tested all year. SP was a test for a bit, but our starters have sat out more second halves than I care to remember. Don't worry about our defense HT... It will show up..
Where in the world do you think our starters have been in the 2nd half? Lol. Tell Mr Crestmas I said hello.Great guy and I bet yall always have a good time.

Where in the world do you think our starters have been in the 2nd half? Lol. Tell Mr Crestmas I said hello.Great guy and I bet yall always have a good time.
Don't be so sensitive. Your starters were in against ACR, freedom, KM and South Point. That's four of your ten games. We had ours pulled in most all of them. You've played better teams. You guys are a trip. Expecially YOU.

I know your starters were in the Chase game.
Yes they were. We played like absolute crap. I was just responding to you post, you acted as if your were out in every game.

I'm going to tell you the truth. I have no clue how our game will go. We could get boot stomped or we could boot stomp. It could go down to the wire and either team could win. I have no way of talking trash this year because I truly believe Shelby is a special football team. Back to Back State Champions, who gave us all we wanted last year when I thought we would kill them.

I have purposely tried to discuss football to no avail. We are who we are, I guess.

I don't hate you, I don't hate Shelby, I don't hate your coach, I don't hate anyone. I've just had fun over the years.

Shelby can beat Crest, Crest can beat Shelby.

If we win, I'll come back and say good game, if we lose I'll do the same.

After this year is over, I'm retiring. I'd rather be friends.

Reactions: '98 State Champion
Both teams pretty much suck and play padded schedules and all this 3A talk is a joke and makes me sick. Everyone in the state knows that 3A football has been a joke for the past two years and is clearly the weakest division in the state of NC.

Having said that, I hate both teams and wish neither could win, but then it would be a tie and the Shelby sorts would boast on how they tied the greatest team in the state and Craet would say they cheated.

IMO both teams are truly loaded to the gills and have great teams this year. I hate both teams, but love to watch them play. Its sort of like watching that fighter you hate just because you want to see them get KO'd. This could very well be a true match of the best two teams in the state. From all of the teams that I have seen this year, few of them match up against either team. I watched MC play Vance and left with the thought that Crest and Shelby both have better offense and similar defenses and would walk away with wins. Crest is the biggest team I have seen all year and has great Great speed and fundamentals to go along. Shelby is the fastest I have seen this year and has great size and fundamentals to add as well. I have to give Crest the edge in this one just because I don't see those boys being denied this year. They really have had a special team these past two years and I'm glad I have been able to see them play as much as I have. The same goes form Shelby. good luck to both teams here, this should be one of the best games in years in the State of NC.

Havelock
Crest
West craven
Southern Durham
Eastern alamance
Western alamance

All 3a teams that could compete with every 4a team in the state exactly what are u smoking lolol

Havelock
Crest
West craven
Southern Durham
Eastern alamance
Western alamance

All 3a teams that could compete with every 4a team in the state exactly what are u smoking lolol
Havelock couldn't. Just thank God we'll be AA. We came down to see what all the fuss was about. NOT MUCH. Shelby would smoke you.... EASY.

Well, in Belmont the starters were scratching and clawing and doing other things to win. Put pressure on Shelby and the flags will fly. Shelby is a front runner. The advantage Crest has is discipline. You can jeer me all you want, but Shelby is the odd little brother who gets smacked on the back of the head and fumes.

My prediction is, Crest shuts down the greyhounds and like a neurotic dog, they freak. I love my Lion peeps, but it is what it is!

Man, it must be that time of month for all ya'll. Talking about "respect" this and "respect" that. We can respect each other 364 days of the year if you want, but come on guys! Give me a freakin break. Throw me a freakin bone here! This is Crest and Shelby and you guys are acting like you got tampons stuffed so far up your arse you can see them coming out your nose. We get it! Both teams are good! It's just that Crest is better! and that is okay! Crest is the new greatness! God loves Crest more! Nothing wrong with that! Everybody afraid of eating crow? Is that it? I have to go argue with SP fans just to get some fun around here now...SP!!!! this is sad. There was once a day you guys chewed each other out...now we've become Carolinapreps..."everybody play nice..." just sad....just freakin sad.

No one gives two craps about Havelock, go back to your thread and talk about beating up on Swansboro, Chocowinity, Perquimans or any other sorry teams you play week in and week out...

Crest91, Ill bite.... Do us all a favor and sew your typing fingers together, and cram them straight up your nostrils... You have tried incessantly to create a good post, but alas, your medulla oblongata is so incrusted with bong resin and milk duds you couldn't count your fingers and toes and get the same number twice...

the only thing you'll be eating come Friday night, is a mayonnaise and pepper sandwich you litter maintenance cretin. Butter up to your South Point pals, they still think they are relevant, when in fact they haven't been come playoff time since moby dick was a minnow... How about you and Seadog holler at the Clubb fella and meet down and Stuart Cramer and whisper sweet nothings in each others ears, about the upcoming band championships they'll be winning...god knows football wont be played anywhere around the lower belmont/Lowell/Sewage plant called Gaston County...

Back to the Havelock dolt.... Did the beating you all took last year not sink in? Were you blinded by the nacho cheese you were swilling to the beat down you were watching? IM betting you were the clown in the white shirt and sunglasses in the video y'all made last year... Looked like he caught a case of Parkinsons trying to "cut a rug".....

So when you put on your Iron Man PJ's tonight, tuck yourself into your day bed, put your little hands together and pray and thank the good Lord, that Crest goes 3aa....

Over and out,

The End

(If rulz retires, as do I)

Reactions: seadog28
Man, it must be that time of month for all ya'll. Talking about "respect" this and "respect" that. We can respect each other 364 days of the year if you want, but come on guys! Give me a freakin break. Throw me a freakin bone here! This is Crest and Shelby and you guys are acting like you got tampons stuffed so far up your arse you can see them coming out your nose. We get it! Both teams are good! It's just that Crest is better! and that is okay! Crest is the new greatness! God loves Crest more! Nothing wrong with that! Everybody afraid of eating crow? Is that it? I have to go argue with SP fans just to get some fun around here now...SP!!!! this is sad. There was once a day you guys chewed each other out...now we've become Carolinapreps..."everybody play nice..." just sad....just freakin sad.
We're getting older and wiser. Well just old.

No one gives two craps about Havelock, go back to your thread and talk about beating up on Swansboro, Chocowinity, Perquimans or any other sorry teams you play week in and week out...

Crest91, Ill bite.... Do us all a favor and sew your typing fingers together, and cram them straight up your nostrils... You have tried incessantly to create a good post, but alas, your medulla oblongata is so incrusted with bong resin and milk duds you couldn't count your fingers and toes and get the same number twice...

the only thing you'll be eating come Friday night, is a mayonnaise and pepper sandwich you litter maintenance cretin. Butter up to your South Point pals, they still think they are relevant, when in fact they haven't been come playoff time since moby dick was a minnow... How about you and Seadog holler at the Clubb fella and meet down and Stuart Cramer and whisper sweet nothings in each others ears, about the upcoming band championships they'll be winning...god knows football wont be played anywhere around the lower belmont/Lowell/Sewage plant called Gaston County...

Back to the Havelock dolt.... Did the beating you all took last year not sink in? Were you blinded by the nacho cheese you were swilling to the beat down you were watching? IM betting you were the clown in the white shirt and sunglasses in the video y'all made last year... Looked like he caught a case of Parkinsons trying to "cut a rug".....

So when you put on your Iron Man PJ's tonight, tuck yourself into your day bed, put your little hands together and pray and thank the good Lord, that Crest goes 3aa....

Over and out,

The End

So do I, SL. Hold down the cheers, bitches!! :)

You're ruining my angle bro.

Puhlease!!! Simple is a Shelby grads future. It's on me and the rest of the working public!

If you retire Rulz let me have your phone number so I can text you.

Havelock beat 3 4a teams this year lmaoooo but ok son y'all lucky your 3aa and not 3a
Didn't anyone AXE you about Havelock. We exposed them and Billy Jack or whatever his name is as frauds. You have the same team, it sucked last year and it would suck this year. You don't have a leg to stand on Lamont (you big dummy). That was a beating. We laughed all the way home. Paper freaking champions Rollo. Get back over there with those other two clowns that give a crap about those bums... We don't.

If you retire Rulz let me have your phone number so I can text you.
Well it was going to work until 91 went off all half cocked. You can have my phone number, but don't give it to 252, I don't speak street.

index.php

ITSJUSTWORDS BOUT TO THROWN DOWN SOME LYRICS

Over and out,

The End

I liked most of it, until you started slamming my alma mater. I suppose that if the 2A realignment falls out the way it should, it should be South Point and Shelby slugging it out for the conference title on the last Friday of the regular season, just like in the 70s. Crest can have the Lions the first game and we will take them on the second week.

crest91, ask rulz where he got the tampon. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT