ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Ashbrook

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
Outside of Shelby and South Point as most Charger fans will say is the best rivalries...For me personally my favorite is watching Crest and Ashbrook!

"Most" of the time they give the Chargers one helluva game. I couldn't wait for the last greenwave coach to either quit or get fired...with that being said, I never expected SP coaches Andrews and company to take over...I really think Ashbrook is built for a spread offense, but Andrews is already doing better than the last guy. Ashbrook is gonna be tough, and I would not be surprised if they take the win. That triple option is Crest's Achilles heel...

Win and take conference! Here's hoping the Chargers finally stops the triple option this year.

Outside of Shelby and South Point as most Charger fans will say is the best rivalries...For me personally my favorite is watching Crest and Ashbrook!

"Most" of the time they give the Chargers one helluva game. I couldn't wait for the last greenwave coach to either quit or get fired...with that being said, I never expected SP coaches Andrews and company to take over...I really think Ashbrook is built for a spread offense, but Andrews is already doing better than the last guy. Ashbrook is gonna be tough, and I would not be surprised if they take the win. That triple option is Crest's Achilles heel...

Win and take conference! Here's hoping the Chargers finally stops the triple option this year.
Wln and take conference WOW I thank HUSS and KM will have a say in who WIN COMFERENCE.

Very important game for the Chargers hopefully the offense turns it up! I like seeing N Borders helping the O last nite. I hope R Turner get some time on offense in the future

91, even if remnants of the old Green Wave teams still fester, this game should provide enough entertainment and perhaps a little puckering at times for the Chargers. For me, SP's game with Ashbrook was tougher than the Stuart Cramer game. The Green Wave definitely have scoring potential. An off-night against them could end in a big L.

Not only does Ashbrook run the double wing (Green Bone), but they also go into an old Nebraska I formation option from the Tom Osborne era.

If you don't think Crest has as much say as Huss, KM, and even Ashbrook in winning conference then you're a special kind of stupid buddy.
If you think a win against ASHBROOK give crest the conference title with another 4 or 5 games left in the season that a stupid bold statement to make, but STUPID is as STUPID does [ BUDDY.]

If you think a win against ASHBROOK give crest the conference title with another 4 or 5 games left in the season that a stupid bold statement to make, but STUPID is as STUPID does [ BUDDY.]

Like all the grammatical errors in this statement? Nicely done Forrest Gump.

Having seen both team, this could be a very good game. Ashbrook has some athletes. However, Brooks went out near the end of the 3rd qtr. I don't know what the injury was, but from the looks of it I was wondering if it was a concussion. Ashbrook is a different team offensively without him. Hope he is well and this will be a very good game.

Reactions: sasha_nc
Crest showed flashes of excellence last week. It was ugly but kinda hard to complain about a 40-13 win. If the coaches can get the O Line to cut down on the stupid penalties then I think Crest has a good chance to beat Ashbrook and run out until we meet KM.

Crest showed flashes of excellence last week. It was ugly but kinda hard to complain about a 40-13 win. If the coaches can get the O Line to cut down on the stupid penalties then I think Crest has a good chance to beat Ashbrook and run out until we meet KM.
It may be a little to soon to count your chickens before they hatch.

Your right Mountie. No gimmes in the rest of schedule. I think I flashed back to 2015.

14-10 Ashbrook jv won...pretty good game, the refs seemed lost. You could really see the South Point coaching on offense. It really looked like the "greenbone" Ashbrooks jv's are very small in players...too many injuries and they could be in trouble. Crest WR's couldn't catch a cold. That intentional grounding call at the very end was terrible...looking forward to varsity tomorrow, should be a good one. Ashbrook is a different animal than they've been in a long time.

Reactions: sasha_nc
14-10 Ashbrook jv won...pretty good game, the refs seemed lost. You could really see the South Point coaching on offense. It really looked like the "greenbone" Ashbrooks jv's are very small in players...too many injuries and they could be in trouble. Crest WR's couldn't catch a cold. That intentional grounding call at the very end was terrible...looking forward to varsity tomorrow, should be a good one. Ashbrook is a different animal than they've been in a long time.

Coaching is the difference maker, 91. You knuckleheads will soon appreciate it. I'll be laughing at Crest chest thumping! Fair weather hovers over Boiling Springs!

Seadog are you still mad about that double H mud hole stomping you guys got. Good move not scheduling us this year. I got tired of watching Red Raiders getting knocked down like 6th graders.

My kids were at Ashbrook for the last 5 years. NOW, they get a coach. Of course, that's my luck. If I'd gone to my favorite school, Notre Dame, I would have been there with Gerry Faust. Just my luck

Seadog are you still mad about that double H mud hole stomping you guys got. Good move not scheduling us this year. I got tired of watching Red Raiders getting knocked down like 6th graders.

Let's be real, wham. The State champs lost one regular season game out of many meetings to a good Huss team that was crapping horseshoes that night. Congrats!

Whamo keep bringing it. You might consider taking the remainder of the season off as it appears your Huskies have. LMAO

Reactions: seadog28
Very important game for the Chargers hopefully the offense turns it up! I like seeing N Borders helping the O last nite. I hope R Turner get some time on offense in the future
Turner 50 yard run was key to the confidence of the Chargers to put this game away

Impressive watching Rae Kwon Young-Turner, a D lineman outrun the Ashbrook secondary on that breakaway. Hope to see him in backfield more in short yardage situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT