ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 21 Shelby 13 final

yall keep on saying shelby has got better since SP shelby game. SP has got better to. first game against crest we sucked. no blocking. if we get to play crest again in the playoffs it will be a different team then crest crampers played the first time promise you that.

That's not fear you smell. That's termite repellant. Trying to get rid of all these pest you keep stirring up. The fear is in your heart when you saw us in 3a
uzi.r191677.gif

That's not fear you smell. That's termite repellant. Trying to get rid of all the pest you keep stirring up. The fear is what you have been sleeping with since the brackets came out.
shock.r191677.gif

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? A mighty Red Raider in fear of a cramper? Puhlease!!! You need to come out the basement and see some sunlight.

What do you mean? crest won a coin toss and got the #1, concord did not win and got the #3.. lucky for crest and not so much for concord. but you got it with a coin in the air. either of crest ,concord or freedom could have got lucky, it wasnt that crest was awarded it for any other reason than a coin toss. Like i said before with the seas parting and the skys a blaze with a big "C" for them and all there D1 players, speed, and magic if they dont win it all it is a epic fail... I mean 4A,, then 3AA and now the 3A,, if they cant win it now maybe there is a spot open in the 2AA where they can fall until they win it again... just saying with all the crest players and all the burns players on this allstar team they should win hands down.

Originally posted by gmetal:
What do you mean? crest won a coin toss and got the #1, concord did not win and got the #3.. lucky for crest and not so much for concord. but you got it with a coin in the air. either of crest ,concord or freedom could have got lucky, it wasnt that crest was awarded it for any other reason than a coin toss. Like i said before with the seas parting and the skys a blaze with a big "C" for them and all there D1 players, speed, and magic if they dont win it all it is a epic fail... I mean 4A,, then 3AA and now the 3A,, if they cant win it now maybe there is a spot open in the 2AA where they can fall until they win it again... just saying with all the crest players and all the burns players on this allstar team they should win hands down.
Agree with this. Never seen this amount of chest beating. Just like I've said too - if Crest doesn't win every game handily by 20 points it will seem a little overinflated thanks to their tiny D fans.

Coming off a rivalry game against a 2a opponent, and barely winning - maybe they will some lowly 3a team to challenge them. Although, it may be unlikely that a playoff 3a team is as good as Shelby.

Still I don't get what luck has to do with it. If you are going to play in finals then you are going to have to play some good teams on the way. Is home field advantage that big a thing for Concord? Your mighty 2 seed in the way is Freedom. Odds are Concord will play at home in the 3rd round anyway. Funny you mention 4A and 3AA because Crest has won at those levels before. And the last part is just crybaby nonsense so get over it.

Originally posted by RalphMachio99:
Agree with this. Never seen this amount of chest beating. Just like I've said too - if Crest doesn't win every game handily by 20 points it will seem a little overinflated thanks to their tiny D fans.

Coming off a rivalry game against a 2a opponent, and barely winning - maybe they will some lowly 3a team to challenge them. Although, it may be unlikely that a playoff 3a team is as good as Shelby.
Of course you have. Happened last season with South Point and there offense nobody could stop all the way up to the Concord game. Glad to see you are still in the scoreline game because that worked so well for you and the Crest better win by more than 8 over South Point spread.

BTW I've never seen a poster interject more sexual references in a post than loser Ralph. Those waitresses at Hooters not returning your calls like they promised?

8 state championships appearances, 4 state titles...and not a single guy/girl on this or any other message board had anything to do with it. We can say our team is the greatest team in the world if we want, and if we're real fans, then we should. Regardless of record or stats or championships or schedules. If those Crest coaches and players are suppose to win, then they will, if not? I promise you, we'll all be back on here talking the same junk next year we are right now. Because we're Chargers and we're better!
This post was edited on 11/14 9:27 AM by crest91

Originally posted by crest91:

8 state championships appearances, 4 state titles...and not a single guy/girl on this or any other message board had anything to do with it. We can say our team is the greatest team in the world if we want, and if we're real fans, then we should. Regardless of record or stats or championships or schedules. If those Crest coaches and players are suppose to win, then they will, if not? I promise you, we'll all be back on here talking the same junk next year we are right now. Because we're Chargers and we're better!

This post was edited on 11/14 9:27 AM by crest91
You are right and we have an advantage because most of these schools have a shot at a deep run 1 or 2 times every ten years we get that shot every year enjoy it while you can!

Why not continue annually? Jailed Shelby fans may have missed some info.

Two very good teams in Shelby and Crest. Great game....
I think this shows Crest maybe isn't as powerful as everyone thought.
I personally believe Freedom can play with them all night. Regardless
if it is Freedom, Crest, or Concord from the west, Havelock will again
be the favorite. I don't think any of us - Crest included, is ready for
Havelock just yet.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Idiot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT