ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 2014 playoff performance

Originally posted by SoonerFan-in-NC:
I'm not worried about them... They will learn not to call Havelock out!
Enjoy it while it last, you are not dealing with Concord anymore and South Point fans are praying some act of God happens where they dont have to play Crest again!!

You Crest fans are funny, no one is afraid of you, Concord will beat you, the Donkeys will be lucky to make it to the West finals,

Originally posted by RamHard:
You Crest fans are funny, no one is afraid of you, Concord will beat you, the Donkeys will be lucky to make it to the West finals,
Who is your team?

Originally posted by notashelbyfan:
Who is your team?
Sounds an awful lot like a fan from around Cleveland County.

Originally posted by crestcharger02:

Who is your team?
They're Burns fans bro. It is so easy to figure out it's funny

1. Ram- NASTY
2. Ram- HARD

The names alone give it away. Just think about it. I can tell you just who Ram Nasty is. He's on the second shift right now. Unless he reads this and pulls his phone out, you will not hear from him until he gets home or gets up tomorrow.

The other one is one of two others. Ram Hard is not as bright as the other one, he's kind of stupid really. He's a follower. He worships Ram Nasty. He probably wants to kiss him in the mouth, and smell his taint. Ram Nasty probably wants him too, but both of them are too scared to tell each other.

Those idiots do this all the time, they change names but they never change how they post. They're disgruntled Burns fans who are mad. They hate that we do more with their players than they do. But, they love their hard working community and they do it the right way.
laugh.r191677.gif

Simply put. They're losers. Little punks, who stacked together ain't 3 minutes of work.

Nobody from Havelock would say Donkey, if you need further proof. They're morons.

Who is your team?
Dude look at the word on bold. That will help you.

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Who is your team?

1. Ram- NASTY
2. Ram- HARD

The names alone give it away. Just think about it. I can tell you just who Ram Nasty is. He's on the second shift right now. Unless he reads this and pulls his phone out, you will not hear from him until he gets home or gets up tomorrow.

The other one is one of two others. Ram Hard is not as bright as the other one, he's kind of stupid really. He's a follower. He worships Ram Nasty. He probably wants to kiss him in the mouth, and smell his taint. Ram Nasty probably wants him too, but both of them are too scared to tell each other.

Those idiots do this all the time, they change names but they never change how they post. They're disgruntled Burns fans who are mad. They hate that we do more with their players than they do. But, they love their hard working community and they do it the right way.
laugh.r191677.gif

Simply put. They're losers. Little punks, who stacked together ain't 3 minutes of work.

Nobody from Havelock would say Donkey, if you need further proof. They're morons.

Holy crap! That's just good.
roll.r191677.gif

Crestrulz really want to meet you, if it happens we will see if you are man enough to run your mouth, tell your mom,I said hey.

lets look at the almighty lol, is this what all the boasting is about. good lord let everyone play in a split conference
played 6 2a schools
4 3a schools
1 4a school

so the 6 shutouts came against the schools they should beat and have a combined record of 20 - 44 .. and of all the teams they played only > 6 < are in the playoffs.

Team has to have more players then all teams played with 70 on the roster.. QB pass attemps 192 and RB rush attemps of 146 for there 2 players

class # students wins for 2014
Aug. 22, 2014 AT SOUTH POINT W 35-13 3 a 1094 7- 4
Aug. 29, 2014 ASHBROOK W 31-7 3 a 1420 5- 6
Sep. 12, 2014 AT DRAUGHN W 35-0 2 a < 722 < 1-10

Crestrulz really want to meet you, if it happens we will see if you are man enough to run your mouth, tell your mom,I said hey.
Just get in your car and drive down here, moron. Stop at tractor supply and bring me some chicken feed, will ya? It's not that far from Lawndale.

They checking our schedule, breaking down game film, and wanting to drive down and meet our fans! Whos really scared!
roll.r191677.gif

Crestuff,

Are you going to have a parking space for me for the upcoming rematch?

Yeah you can park at the Middle School and catch the shuttle down to the High School !
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Who is your team?

1. Ram- NASTY
2. Ram- HARD

laugh.r191677.gif

Wrong again. Burns is a joke! They suck, but at least they admit it. I am still waiting on that meet and greet? You game?

Actually it was me who worked second shift and it was temporary. Other than that you may have the RAM Crew pegged. As I said, I work alone. You cannot even say my name on an airplane. I am feared by most but loved by many. I am the voice of reason for Lawndale and the surrounding areas. It is hard damn work being DBD, Yea you know me. Wooohaaa I got you all in check.

No sir, I like our principal. I met him once at a game and he is a good guy. Nobody knows DBD. I am just a guy in the stands.
This post was edited on 11/14 9:44 AM by DaBombDropper1

lol, I like this guy. maybe one day he will grace us and introduce himself. Believe I have met about every Burns guy on here thus far. Got a few Crest guys figured out and met some as well.

It's probably better that we do not meet. Just me being present may be too much for most to handle. I have had sex with my wife 3 times. We have three kids.Yes, the bomb squad performed the caesarian. She is still recovering from the greatest 18 hours of her life on three occasions. I am batting 100 so I am good with it. Being me is like a gasm in itself. I did not type OR at the beginning of it because OR represents a choice. There was no choice, it simply is what it is.
cool0003.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Lawn12Dog:

Who are you Bomb Dropper ? The world wants to know.
You are stalking me. Most would worry. I understand. It's DaBombDropper. I am only Bomb Dropper when I get the XXL Steak Nachos at Taco Bell.

I got a chance to watch Crest play this year and this is the best crest team they have had in a while. Good Luck during your run to the state title

Originally posted by trooper0080:

I got a chance to watch Crest play this year and this is the best crest team they have had in a while. Good Luck during your run to the state title
We have been to 3 title games in the last 4 years and this is our best team yet in the Barnes era!

Well g-man....Lets play your schedule...Just for fun...According to calpreps using last year
Brown 31-21 w
mt. pleasant 31-4 w
h ridge 42-17 w
s rowan 56-3 w
e rowan 37-12 w
c cabar 31-30 w
c mill 42-10 w
carson 35-14 w
w rowan 37-17 w
garinger 55-3 w

SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT ???????????????? SAME RESULT..............................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT