Crest 2014 playoff performance

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Okay, what will it be?

This post was edited on 11/10 10:42 PM by seadog28

roll.r191677.gif
They are back!!

roll.r191677.gif

This is sad.. I'm being serious, this is as weak and as sad as I have saw it in a while.

Them Crest guys are running away, from there previous comments greatest team of all time lol!!

I wanna say this thread will bring some bad karma to seadog but he has like 16 teams so odds are on his side that one will win.

Originally posted by crestcharger02:
I wanna say this thread will bring some bad karma to seadog but he has like 16 teams so odds are on his side that one will win.

Cmon 02, I was just trying to have a little fun.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by seadog28:

Cmon 02, I was just trying to have a little fun.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
To your credit you did capture every possible poll option.

I worry about getting by FTF and then Concord as SP does not really have a state championship caliber team, but we would likely knock the Chargers out of the playoffs if given a chance. SP has had Crest's number for years.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by RamHard:
Them Crest guys are running away, from there previous comments greatest team of all time lol!!
They sure are.
They remind me of an Ivy league crew backstroking their canoe through the water.....Minus the education, looks, aftershave, full set of teeth, pedigree, girlfriend, working automobile, lack of lice. Pretty much any and everything else you can imagine opposite that a gentleman has vs. * Crest folk.

*Crest folk....synonymous with Carnies. Small hands....smell like stewed cabbage all the time. Distasteful all the way around.
This post was edited on 11/11 2:34 PM by RalphMachio99

I still believe this is one of our best teams...

However, someone needs help our Center...that boy the last two games has over snapped Willie and tre 3 times! That's the kind of crap that lost us momentum in ship last year. We gave Shelby a TD, you can not do that against good teams.

Originally posted by crest91:
I still believe this is one of our best teams...

However, someone needs help our Center...that boy the last two games has over snapped Willie and tre 3 times! That's the kind of crap that lost us momentum in ship last year. We gave Shelby a TD, you can not do that against good teams.
I think we are gonna have to check the ball down to a tight end or to the RB more than once to slow a good pass rushing team down! The middle of the field was open half the game I think Barnes will get that straighted out this week though.

After Barnes straightens things out, he better do a teamwide sphincter check. I bet it's getting tight up in here.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Bet Barnes would cut his right arm off to be back at Scotland County, then he wouldn't have to worry about getting beat by South Point every year.

Had wondered why all these Havelock posters started popping up. Can only imagine what handle Ramhard also uses.

The reason I am on is because Crest has been saying they are the best 3A team, that's just not true. Plus I am sick of reading there garbage, you beat some bad 2A teams, now you are the best. Last week Shelby suck, then they almost beat you, now everyone knows you guys are paper Tigers. .

Ram why u calling out Shelby saying we suck....ill go out on limb and say..we will hold our own against any 3a school...and easy in 2a...we brought hardware home last year...05-06. So year in year out were a good team.

Shelby is a good program, better then Crest. what I was saying is Crest fans last week said they would beat you by 40, giving you no respect. Since you almost beat them, Crest idiots say you can beat the elite 3A teams now. You guys have a great chance to win the 2A Championship, unlike your little brothers from Crest.

Had wondered why all these Havelock posters started popping up. Can only imagine what handle Ramhard also uses.
He is a Burns fan. It is easily seen if you just look. He's not real, he is a fake and he is stupid. Dumb. Ignorant. Piss poor.

If we make it to State, he promised he was coming to whip me, so I hope we make it.

Originally posted by crestrulz:
He is a Burns fan. It is easily seen if you just look. He's not real, he is a fake and he is stupid. Dumb. Ignorant. Piss poor.

If we make it to State, he promised he was coming to whip me, so I hope we make it.
That figures.

I guess I am Burns fan too. I will be at the state title game and I WILL shut you up. You ask why all these Havelock fans are on here now? We have had to read all season on here how great Crest was and that they would "kill" us. Now the nchsaa dropped your team in to our lap and you limp wrist punks are running for the hills. You should have just kept that mouth shut..
This post was edited on 11/13 8:38 AM by Ramnasty

Originally posted by Ramnasty:

I guess I am Burns fan too. I will be at the state title game and I WILL shut you up. You ask why all these Havelock fans are on here now? We have had to read all season on here how great Crest was and that they would "kill" us. Now the nchsaa dropped your team in to our lap and you limp wrist punks are running for the hills. You should have just kept that mouth shut..
You read all season and didn't post anything about your team?

Yep. Havelock fans are not on here running their mouth all the time. This rulz guy said they could beat us numerous times this year. I never said anything because I thought we wouldn't play Crest this season. When I heard the news that Crest was dropping to 3A I looked like this
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Yep. Havelock fans are not on here running their mouth all the time. This rulz guy said they could beat us numerous times this year. I never said anything because I thought we wouldn't play Crest this season. When I heard the news that Crest was dropping to 3A I looked like this
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Weren't you the guy on here begging for Crest to fall to 3A? Like even when Crest was talking about playing some patty cake teams in SMAC?

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Weren't you the guy on here begging for Crest to fall to 3A? Like even when Crest was talking about playing some patty cake teams in SMAC?
Yep again. I started posting near the end of the season. I could care less who you think I am. Burns sucks too. I just mentioned them because most of Crest's good players came from there or other schools.

LOL........ If we make it there we will beat Havelock like a HO. You come on over and shut me up, I look forward to that.

You're nothing but an imposter too. A fake. A clown.

Idiot!
laugh.r191677.gif

Crestrulz you have a bigger mouth then any women I know. Stop trying to change the subject my friend, you said CREST IS BEST TEAM IN THE STATE, now you are running away from them.

Now the Havelock guys know what we put up with all year. Give it to em RamHard and Ramnasty! Btw, I loved the paper tiger reference. You guys catch on quick.

Originally posted by RamHard:
Crestrulz you have a bigger mouth then any women I know. Stop trying to change the subject my friend, you said CREST IS BEST TEAM IN THE STATE, now you are running away from them.
Nope I've never said that. You go find where I said that. Not once did I ever type that. Prove it. It should be easy for you. I'll wait. Otherwise, just stay in Lawndale, and choke on your luch.

As a Havelock Fan I will say this... I'm sure Crest has a "Plan" But in the words of Mike Tylson "EVERYONE has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

A little word of advice... never and I mean NEVER call out Havelock! People have tried and thats when they really pay!

We will deal with this "IF" we both make it there!

Good to see you again SeaDog

Originally posted by SoonerFan-in-NC:
As a Havelock Fan I will say this... I'm sure Crest has a "Plan" But in the words of Mike Tylson "EVERYONE has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

A little word of advice... never and I mean NEVER call out Havelock! People have tried and thats when they really pay!

He has been calling them out all season. I called him out but he will never show!

Originally posted by SoonerFan-in-NC:

Sooner, great to see you back on the boards. Hope you are doing well in Alabama. Being one of the original Ram posters, you know the drill about these Crest boys. They're a nice bunch of guys, but they have eaten much more crow than any other fan base. They say, "it tastes like chicken".

Sadly, they don't learn. It has something to do with the gene pool and the local educational system.

This post was edited on 11/13 2:58 PM by seadog28

Them Crest guys are running scared, I really think they will go down, and not make the Championship. Look for Barnes to bail out, you know he would love to go back to Scotland County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT