ADVERTISEMENT

Craig Stewart steps down at Cox mill

Aug 24, 2009
According to the Charlotte Observer Another coach going to South Carolina.

According to the Charlotte Observer Another coach going to South Carolina.
Well $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Talks NC will continue to lose coaches to SC and GA. Better money and lets be honest NC likes football its OK but SC loves football

glad to say he is my cuz,dont blame him,hes done his time here,draw nc check and make more money in SC

There are a lot of coaches that could be looked at, given the time of year, I would look on staff first, but if not, I would look at someone like Barry Merritt at A.L. Brown, Tripp Stone at Butler, or Robert Hellams at Mallard Creek. Let's not forget that the Athletic Director was at Mallard Creek, so that could have some impact in his decision making.

@Chris_Hughes you have to think Barry Merritt will get a look to be a HC eventually. Been a great assistant for many years. Should definitely get a shot sooner rather than later as long as he wants it.

I think everybody is taking their time due to the lack of workouts and possibly no season.

I get that, but with uncertainties and “recruiting” it may be in their best interest to have someone in place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT