ADVERTISEMENT

CPC4LIFE

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
I know your reading but you wont post. I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and we will look forward to hearing from you in July....again.

I will say this. Your boys are unbelievably consitent.

Reactions: PrinceOfDudley
I see the final score was 41 to 34. But don't let the scoreboard fool you. West Forsyth was dominated for at least 3 quarters of this game. I left when it was 34-14 or 34-21. I can't really remember. Hough pretty much got what they wanted this game.

To be frank. West Forsyth are who we thought they were. Heard the Glenn and Vance game was good though.

Yep. West Forsyth and Glenn both go down. One left with East Forsyth. And they had all they could handle with West Meck.

I see the final score was 41 to 34. But don't let the scoreboard fool you. West Forsyth was dominated for at least 3 quarters of this game. I left when it was 34-14 or 34-21. I can't really remember. Hough pretty much got what they wanted this game.

To be frank. West Forsyth are who we thought they were. Heard the Glenn and Vance game was good though.

They are who they always are. A dominate Forsyth County team and probably the 5th place team in the Imeck.

They are who they always are. A dominate Forsyth County team and probably the 5th place team in the Imeck.

I wouldn't even call them dominate. This West Forsyth team wasn't that good. CPC was hyping them up like they can win it all this year knowing darn well they couldn't. They honestly should have lost to Glenn a couple weeks ago.

Forsyth County football is bad. From play calling to conditioning. I was thinking about starting a thread on how to get Forsyth County football on the right track, but it would be a waste of time.

I wouldn't even call them dominate. This West Forsyth team wasn't that good. CPC was hyping them up like they can win it all this year knowing darn well they couldn't. They honestly should have lost to Glenn a couple weeks ago.

Forsyth County football is bad. From play calling to conditioning. I was thinking about starting a thread on how to get Forsyth County football on the right track, but it would be a waste of time.

They were undefeated so you cant take that away from them. Different ball game down here. Just much more physical

Reactions: Veejay4
I left at the beginning of the 4th when it was 41-13 and it was a complete dismantling by Hough. They only punted once in the three quarters I saw. They brought a diverse offense with two good receivers (5,18) and a hard nosed running back(32) and a nice accurate dual threat qb. I thought the Hough o-line controlled the West d-line and Hough got whatever they wanted!! The Firm (west secondary) couldn't handle 5 & 18 and their line controlled the vaunted waste front!!! Hough went on 9 and 10 play drives for 70 yards and West couldn't stop them. I've always thought West lacked offensive imagination and it showed tonight!!!

Now...that is the same Hough team that had 5 yards rushing and maybe 90 yards in total offense 4 weeks ago.

Any idea how big a seperation between Mallard Creek and West Forsyth??

Like playing a middle school team

Cmon now. The Creek had all they could handle with Norh Meck. The vaunted Creek defense gave up 33 tonight. I wouldn't say middle school separation. But there is separation.

Uh i can't take it...we kept them n the game but they were scrappy... win is a win...hickory ridge next week.

Cmon now. The Creek had all they could handle with Norh Meck. The vaunted Creek defense gave up 33 tonight. I wouldn't say middle school separation. But there is separation.

Honda...been hearing the same thing all year. " all they could handle".

12-0. Beat Harding, Scotland, Vance, Hough all still alive and now North Meck twice. Playoff football...next up Page. Survive and advance.

Lot of upsets tonight. Big time teams make big time plays when its win or go home.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I can’t say anything because we lost to N. Meck, buutttttt you gotta stop boasting and bragging about what this team is going to do and talking about other teams when your teams consistently comes up short.

West Meck had us dead to rights and let us back in passing the ball. We snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and live for another Friday.

We know we'll have to play much better against Harding. West Meck has some athletes. I guess the CPC just isn't ready still. I know there's a gap but like Mr. Honda stated middle school separation is a stretch. Come on now.

I think he might just be the message board troll. There is no way this guy can be serious on all this trash talk. Funny thing is East Forsyth is still standing with their worst team in the last 10 years or so. Glenn and West with their best teams in the last 10 years or so are at home. Doesn't matter what you do in the regular season all that matters is post season play. That's why Tom Brady and Montana are the Goats and Dan Marino and Dan Foust are just good QB's. Also, CPC there is nothing wrong with being just good. West should be proud of being good. I just think you give your program and those kids and unfair bad name on here with all your trash talk. You pick a lot of fights for your team that YOU don't have to fight and THEY do. I know for a fact coaches use this stuff as bulletin board material.

I will say this too on East Forsyth tonight. I didn't make the trip because of work but from what I'm hearing this was an Instant Classic. Both West Meck and East battled all night and in the end East came out on top.

I think he might just be the message board troll. There is no way this guy can be serious on all this trash talk. Funny thing is East Forsyth is still standing with their worst team in the last 10 years or so. Glenn and West with their best teams in the last 10 years or so are at home. Doesn't matter what you do in the regular season all that matters is post season play. That's why Tom Brady and Montana are the Goats and Dan Marino and Dan Foust are just good QB's. Also, CPC there is nothing wrong with being just good. West should be proud of being good. I just think you give your program and those kids and unfair bad name on here with all your trash talk. You pick a lot of fights for your team that YOU don't have to fight and THEY do. I know for a fact coaches use this stuff as bulletin board material.

I will say this too on East Forsyth tonight. I didn't make the trip because of work but from what I'm hearing this was an Instant Classic. Both West Meck and East battled all night and in the end East came out on top.

Definitely didn't play their best but gutsy performance by the Eagles. Several injuries though, hope none are serious. Need all hands on deck next week.

Reactions: Warhead1
I expect the same talk from CPC4life next year. He is either a troll, or never learns from the past. He really stepped it up this year, calling out individuals and touting his vast knowledge of the game.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
No serious injuries from last night. Just dinged up like everyone else this time of year. Harding will be a handful. At least we'll already know how to get there. Heard they're like a couple miles down the same road from W Meck.

For a team that hadn't been to the playoffs in a while I was disappointed in their turnout last night. We probably had at least as many fans as W Meck. It wasn't terribly cold.

Reactions: Warhead1
His name is funny to me. It's CPC4LIFE (or until we lose our 1st game in the playoffs) then I'm out! :p Come on CPC its just fun man. Don't take it so serious

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
He will be back. He always is. I think its a punk move to come on here and talk the junk and really make it personal with some guys and then just disappear once the playoffs start but he isnt the only one wired like that.

Many of us have been trading junk for years. Sooner or later you take a loss. Man up and tip your hat.

What this guy doesnt realize is that at the end of the day, these are football message boards and we all know a lot about football. Instead of calling people out and acting like you're the best thing since sliced bread.. just be humble and know that while we are all really competitive by nature, we are all still just humans living on the same planet..

plus, all that smack his team couldnt back has everyone saying i told ya so

I don't see why he went ghost when the playoffs started though.... this is the best time of year and its always fun to talk to everyone and talk football. but i guess he did write that check his little heart couldnt cash.. I know that ive disappeared the past 2 years after Page lost in the title game, but i also dont talk a ton of trash, usually im just confident in my alma mater. i do give Mallard Creek and Wake Forest all the credit in the world for besting us.

I just hate how this dude gives West a bad name. I'm not a West fan at all but I do know coach Snow runs a class program. Don't even know if this guy is a fan or if he just comes on here to get people stirred up and they start hating on West. Then again by him going M.I.A. he may just be a die hard West fan and very depressed right now. HAHAHA

West Forsyth players I never had a problem with. Their fans on the other hand are the most egotistical, entitled people I ever met who never won anything significant.

I don't think it's realized by CPC or some others that the Central Piedmont Conference is a nice mid-level conference in football. But, it's not really one that's feared as far as their football opponents are concerned. Now, with
East Forsyth being in the conference, that may help the conference's reputation a little down the road.

West Forsyth, Davie, and East Forsyth all have respectable programs. North and Tabor did when we were in the conference as well. Not to say they competed with the Charlotte schools or were a threat to win state, but the conference itself is not garbage.

It might help West Forsyth if they would schedule some teams that were their size, i.e. 4AA schools instead of AC Reynolds lol

West Forsyth, Davie, and East Forsyth all have respectable programs. North and Tabor did when we were in the conference as well. Not to say they competed with the Charlotte schools or were a threat to win state, but the conference itself is not garbage.

It might help West Forsyth if they would schedule some teams that were their size, i.e. 4AA schools instead of AC Reynolds lol
Yes, and I don't think I called the conference garbage. What I said was, it's a nice mid level conference as far as football goes.

It's like Conference USA in college ball. It's a nice mid level conference, but isn't a threat right now to win any national titles.

So no, the Central Piedmont is not garbage. But it's a mid-level conference that will produce competitive teams, but isn't a threat right now for a state title or real deep playoff run.

Just my two cents that may or may not be worth much.

Didn't say you did. I was agreeing with you, albeit my words were extreme.
My take is that WF wins often close games because is an excellent coach(really super guy as well). Difference is that that playing against Meck. Co. schools the Titans don't have the Jimmies and the Joes as they say!

I always thought they underachieved personally. But that's cause their school was so much bigger than ours.

I honestly felt like West this year had the "players" and this year was a chance to do real damage!! Then this summer the KFC fiasco hurt the talent level of West. Now KFC needed an attitude adjustment and sometimes if you think a kid is going to be a cancer then you have to do some addition by subtraction. I personally think he could've been brought back into the fold but oh well. I also think the West offense plays things to close to the vest and they lack a good offensive scheme. Not many middle screens to Dukes (17) and not many two tight end packages using KJ(5) and number 1. With the emergence of Wilson and Jaquan they had the weapons. The question all year to me was at qb and I'm from the school of if you have two that means you don't have a qb!! I felt that (11) was a better passer and should've been the guy. Now please know that I'm not complaining cause they did go undefeated for maybe the first to win 20 years so they had a heckuva season!!! I just thought this was the year to get to the regional finals and get mauled by Mallard Creek.

Imma film junky ok I can tell if a team is good or bad by that as they always say "film doesn't lie. When doing filmwork for this past week Glenn game I just wasn' impressed by west Forsyth. All that size and talent and they were running jet sweeps and outside runs and run counters vs a team that was vastly smaller than them [glenn]. Maybe it was misplanning or a coaching mistake but of u see it getting 5-10yrds a pop running power and inside the tackle vs 1,2 and negative stuff outside vs glenn.. why continue 2 run more runs n jet sweeps outside? I go back 2 last yr when we played butler n the playoffs..brand found a weakness and exploited 2 an overtime win 2 one of the classic playoff games in.meck co history. Take it for what its worth...i blame coaching.

Imma film junky ok I can tell if a team is good or bad by that as they always say "film doesn't lie. When doing filmwork for this past week Glenn game I just wasn' impressed by west Forsyth. All that size and talent and they were running jet sweeps and outside runs and run counters vs a team that was vastly smaller than them [glenn]. Maybe it was misplanning or a coaching mistake but of u see it getting 5-10yrds a pop running power and inside the tackle vs 1,2 and negative stuff outside vs glenn.. why continue 2 run more runs n jet sweeps outside? I go back 2 last yr when we played butler n the playoffs..brand found a weakness and exploited 2 an overtime win 2 one of the classic playoff games in.meck co history. Take it for what its worth...i blame coaching.

I dont disagree with that and of all the things Brand does well that is probably the best. He rides his horse until someone can stop it. Marquise, Jaysam, Pittman, Ifedi....feed the beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT