ADVERTISEMENT

CPC4life Part 2

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
Just want to say we miss you and we know you are lurking. We miss you making predictions and we really miss you telling us how you are right 99.8% of the time. That percentage has taken a pretty good hit by the way. Just in case you missed it last night...

Forsyth County- Zero teams left. The Gauntlet !!!! LOL
Meck County- All 4 teams in 4a and 4aa

Happy Holidays.

PS- If you think somehow this will all be forgotten in July you are mistaken. When you run away after making it personal like that it just makes it worse.

Until we get it done I hope no one comes on here saying anything other than what must be done in Forsyth Co. to foster an environment of competiveness outside of the triad on a consistent bases.

No need to discuss anything else.

Its not a fan base issue its a single poster issue. That said its a message board and we get to have fun with him....lol
I know but like you all said he's not here to deal with the fallout of his comments and the heat brought on Forsyth Co. It means a lot more and is taken to heart by a lot of gentlemen who played football in Forsyth Co. and realize what potential possessed here if we right some things. He could be trolling for all we know but for a lot of us its real life trying to solve the Meck Co. puzzle consistently. It's beyond ridiculous now.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
It would be one thing if he kept it to WF, which is still annoying because WF habitually comes up short against marginal Meck. Co. schools in addition to the elite teams here, but to be so loud that there is a growing perpetual distain for Forsyth Co. football because of this clown is unfortunate. Hopefully that entity stays away for good. Lived in the Triad for 6 years, and loved my time up there. Nothing but respect for you guys, especially EF and Page.

Reactions: Veejay4
It would be one thing if he kept it to WF, which is still annoying because WF habitually comes up short against marginal Meck. Co. schools in addition to the elite teams here, but to be so loud that there is a growing perpetual distain for Forsyth Co. football because of this clown is unfortunate. Hopefully that entity stays away for good. Lived in the Triad for 6 years, and loved my time up there. Nothing but respect for you guys, especially EF and Page.
Comments by some get West Forsyth a bad reputation, in the past decade West Forsyth and other schools have all been class act programs. West Forsyth, East Forsyth, Page and other triad programs all have great staffs who love to play the best teams in the area. All of this just brings bad attention to a well respected and great program. East Forsyth/page and others making it to the third round or farther year after year is really good. End of the season some teams will be better than others and only 1 program gets to win the state championship.

Does mallard creek beating page by 4 last night make them any more or less of a better program? Blown call at the end of the game gives mallard creek the win Both are fantastic programs and it’s all about who makes the plays. Those programs play another 10 times and I’ll take mallard creek 6 times page four times

Forsyth county is a step behind and always will be until middle school football, and other steps are taken to improve it.

Just want to say we miss you and we know you are lurking. We miss you making predictions and we really miss you telling us how you are right 99.8% of the time. That percentage has taken a pretty good hit by the way. Just in case you missed it last night...

Happy Holidays.

PS- If you think somehow this will all be forgotten in July you are mistaken. When you run away after making it personal like that it just makes it worse.
The hump is real and the gap is large

Comments by some get West Forsyth a bad reputation, in the past decade West Forsyth and other schools have all been class act programs. West Forsyth, East Forsyth, Page and other triad programs all have great staffs who love to play the best teams in the area. All of this just brings bad attention to a well respected and great program. East Forsyth/page and others making it to the third round or farther year after year is really good. End of the season some teams will be better than others and only 1 program gets to win the state championship.

Does mallard creek beating page by 4 last night make them any more or less of a better program? Blown call at the end of the game gives mallard creek the win Both are fantastic programs and it’s all about who makes the plays. Those programs play another 10 times and I’ll take mallard creek 6 times page four times

Forsyth county is a step behind and always will be until middle school football, and other steps are taken to improve it.

Two things that are always part of this Forsyth county conversation is this.

- somehow you like to add Dudley and Page into the conversation. Both great programs neither in Forsyth County.

- there is always a blown call that costs you guys a game. Its funny how we zero in on the call that may have gone against a team but the calls that go in your favor that are missed never get discussed. Watch the whole film and not just 30 secs. You will find that calls typically work both ways and have little to do with the final score when taken in their entirety.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut

- somehow you like to add Dudley and Page into the conversation. Both great programs neither in Forsyth County.

- there is always a blown call that costs you guys a game. Its funny how we zero in on the call that may have gone against a team but the calls that go in your favor that are missed never get discussed. Watch the whole film and not just 30 secs. You will find that calls typically work both ways and have little to do with the final score when taken in their entirety.

Definitely said Triad, my man. And imo, the top-tiered teams in the Triad aren’t too far behind Charlotte elites. I picked Page to win, and they definitely should’ve.

Reactions: Veejay4
Hard for me to think any team "definitely should" have won when their offense scores a single FG.

So true.

First and foremost we need middle school football and we need true feeder schools instead of our open enrollment. That way our kids could get better coaching from an earlier age!!! Secondly we have too many high schools!! There's no way a county the size of Forsyth should have schools participating in all four classification sizes!!! Our talent is spread too thin!! Thirdly and i could get blasted for this but I think coaching is where we are behind as well. The schemes in our county are pretty base and simple. I don't see any middle screens, backside tight end screens or anything that cause confusion for linebackers. I like Reagans offense scheme but that's it.

When adding Dudley and or Page going forward please post the "Triad" disclaimer as to not insinuate Forsyth Co. is adopting the aforementioned programs to pad our arguments.

Shame on us all.

What was call and how did it come about?

Btango- They had two TD's called back. One was clearly an illegal forward pass as the kid was over the LOS and the ref was right on it. They took a quick glance and threw the flag.

The other was a crack back. It was the 2nd called in the game as MC had one called on them which negated a 15 yard run early in the game. I have seen the play. LT was blocking down but to be fair I am unsure exactly what the rule is in HS so it may have been a poor call.

Like every game in the history of HS football there were calls that go for you and against you. Like every fan base when you lose its because of " that" call. I assure you if you watched tape you would uncover holding, motion and other calls that were not made that people ignore when they blame refs for the final score.

Final score was 9-5. It was not a thing of beauty by either side but it was hard fought and physical from the opening kickoff. I got my $7 worth and then some.

Sadly....the last 90 secs of the game really looked poor on the PAge team and their antics in the locker room after the game were beyond poor. Hopefully there will be some discipline come Monday for some football players.

Reactions: PagePirates44
Definitely said Triad, my man. And imo, the top-tiered teams in the Triad aren’t too far behind Charlotte elites. I picked Page to win, and they definitely should’ve.

Not sure why you responded as I did not quote you. That said...I guess it was just another one of those " should've " games.

- Scotland SHouldve won if they give the ball to Zamir
- Harding SHOULDVE won if they didnt fumble or have bad snaps or interceptions
- North Meck SHOULDVE won if it wasnt becasue of refs. Twice
- Page SHOULDVE won if it wasnt for bad calls

Lots of SHOULDVE games this year. Meanwhile 6 regional finals in the last 7 years. Guess they are just real lucky. :)

Why doesn't Forsyth Co. have middle school football? When I was in school in Forsyth Co. back in the 80s I recall the schools were divided up like this: K-4th, 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th and high school. I know we had 7th and 8th grade football. What happened to that?

Why doesn't Forsyth Co. have middle school football? When I was in school in Forsyth Co. back in the 80s I recall the schools were divided up like this: K-4th, 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th and high school. I know we had 7th and 8th grade football. What happened to that?
The middle schools only have flag football during gym now, my idea to save everyone a lot of money would be have middle school football in the spring (for Forsyth county only) and borrow the high schools equipment and field at a lower rental price.

High schools get better players because students start football earlier, school system spends no money beside coaching positions, gate/tickets pay for a rental fee to high schools, high schools get money to get better equipment. Students buy jersey like pop warner

If I was a high school football coach I would lend my equipment temporarily because I would know long run it’s going to equal wins, and more money.

The middle schools only have flag football during gym now, my idea to save everyone a lot of money would be have middle school football in the spring (for Forsyth county only) and borrow the high schools equipment and field at a lower rental price.

High schools get better players because students start football earlier, school system spends no money beside coaching positions, gate/tickets pay for a rental fee to high schools, high schools get money to get better equipment. Students buy jersey like pop warner

If I was a high school football coach I would lend my equipment temporarily because I would know long run it’s going to equal wins, and more money.
Is there middle school football in the other larger counties of the state - as Mecklenburg, Guilford, and the counties making up the Triangle? If those public school systems can afford middle school football not sure why Forsyth County can't afford it.

Is there middle school football in the other larger counties of the state - as Mecklenburg, Guilford, and the counties making up the Triangle? If those public school systems can afford middle school football not sure why Forsyth County can't afford it.
Yes, the other counties do have it

Meck County required several hundred thousands in donations, mainly from Jordan and Hendrick, to keep middle school sports going fir a few years. Students also pay to play based on their government subsidized lunch category or they did a few years ago.

Last edited:

Happy Holidays.

Don't forget about 'The Firm'. I think that was the WF secondary or something.

If he returns next fall, it will have to be with a new account. No way he can come back now.

Not sure why you responded as I did not quote you. That said...I guess it was just another one of those " should've " games.

- Scotland SHouldve won if they give the ball to Zamir
- Harding SHOULDVE won if they didnt fumble or have bad snaps or interceptions
- North Meck SHOULDVE won if it wasnt becasue of refs. Twice
- Page SHOULDVE won if it wasnt for bad calls

Lots of SHOULDVE games this year. Meanwhile 6 regional finals in the last 7 years. Guess they are just real lucky. :)

The 2 calls against Page on those 2 TDs were legit penalties... No excuses here.

The 2 calls against Page on those 2 TDs were legit penalties... No excuses here.

Never comes down to one or two penalties. The chop block was ticky tack but on the same play the RT was 7 yards down field when the ball left the QBs hand anf that was missed. Happens every game all the time.

It was a great game. Hard fought. Two exceptional programs. Always gonna be a loser and a winner. Gotta tip your hat and move on.

CPC4Life was last seen November 21. I'm sure he is honored there is a part 2 about him lmao...

It may be time to put the illustrious S2V on this case. He is quite the sleuth brought GSO Trips back and amazingly found Beefy Larry years ago. S2V track him down.

It may be time to put the illustrious S2V on this case. He is quite the sleuth brought GSO Trips back and amazingly found Beefy Larry years ago. S2V track him down.

Check out the CPC4Life part 2 thread dear sir. Your assistance is greatly needed!!

Mr. bknights#77,
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg

7Cat91D.jpg

mcnulty.gif

THE U.S Marshals FILE
Personal information
Born
CPC aka CPC4life
February 11, 1974 (age 43)
North Carolina, U.S.
Residence UNKNOWN
Height 5 ft 9 in (1.93 m)
Weight 194 lb (88 kg)

CPCs trash talking career
Years active
Unknown–present
Best year First year
Worst year: 2017
Career earnings $900,000 (as of 2017)

Participant specifications
Known for:
Trash Talker
CPC hates this line: "Man up and tip your hat.
Website CPC@trashtalker.nc.usa.net

During the 2017 high school football season Mr. CPC aka CPC4life sadly disappeared on us. He went to as far to piss everyone off and piss in their corflakes. Today everyone from the U.S Marshalls, to Detective McNulty, down to the Neighborhood Watch Patrol wants him to stand tall and be brave and speak up. CPC according to U.S Marshalls record has been seen on or around 21 November 2017. His last post was recorded on 9 November 2017 according to U.S Marshalls files after rating his shack. The U.S Marshalls has also acknowledged that CPC robbed an ABC likker store and a BB&T Bank with an amount of $900,000 prior to boarding a private plane, holding the pilot hostage while in air and jumping out into thin air dressed like a woman to cover up his true identity. He has never been seen since

Here are the last images the U.S Marshalls has of him as he jumped and took the pilots with him. If anyone has any additional information please contact BKnight77 or the Dog Pound.

5a7dd8c150bc0a009750b3497ea80e74.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT