ADVERTISEMENT

CPC lands 5 of it's 7 teams in the Playoffs

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Congrats to Reagan, North Davidson, West Forsyth, Mt Tabor & Davie...

Congrats to our brothers at East Forsyth with that #1 4AA seed (they virtually play in the CPC with its scheduling) Right Now, My pick to take it all is...East Forsyth playing the best, has the best weapons and clicking on all cylinders...Beal, Sharpe, Gentry & Simington are the real deal....Christian Beal is the best RB in the state and he's only a Soph. Welcome to Kernersville! Charlotte teams, you're going to have to earn it.
This post was edited on 11/8 1:36 PM by CPC4LIFE

Uhhhhh...you mean Charlotte teams haven't earned it before? The real playoffs wont'start for East until after their upcoming scrimmage with McDowell. They may get their first shot if Providence gets by Northwest Guilford. Then a possible third round match with Butler awaits. Don't toot your horn too fast. West Forsyth fans did the same thing before the 48-7 shellacking against Butler. Then, possibly at some point, Mallard Creek and/or Independence awaits. So. I think it's reversed. East will really have to earn it. Now don't get me wrong. One side benefit of doing the ratings whether one agrees with them or not, is that Ive been able to keep up with the best teams in the state. Reading articles on them, forum posts, comments from people who have seen them, seeing how the polls look at them, plus what I've seen with my own eyes. Don't get me wrong. I think East has a very good team. But I've seen nothing this season that would cause me to agree, at this point, they should be the favorite in 4AA West.

Reagan and North Davidson could have a rematch after this coming week... gotta get by Watauga first. And Reagan shouldn't sleep on Brown; I looked at their schedule and they've played a wicked one against very stiff competition.

Davie gets to go down to Charlotte Catholic... good luck...

Tabor beating South Caldwell is not that unrealistic. They have the athletes, but they've been inconsistent.

West Forsyth gets to travel down south, and if they find a way to beat Hough will most likely be shellacked by Independence.

East Forsyth? Not a CPC team...

Originally posted by CPC4LIFE:

Congrats to Reagan, North Davidson, West Forsyth, Mt Tabor & Davie...

Congrats to our brothers at East Forsyth with that #1 4AA seed (they virtually play in the CPC with its scheduling) Right Now, My pick to take it all is...East Forsyth playing the best, has the best weapons and clicking on all cylinders...Beal, Sharpe, Gentry & Simington are the real deal....Christian Beal is the best RB in the state and he's only a Soph. Welcome to Kernersville! Charlotte teams, you're going to have to earn it.

This post was edited on 11/8 1:36 PM by CPC4LIFE
Yeah, we all remember the last time a team with Forsyth in their name got that #1 seed. Think they got rolled by 40. Clemmons, Kenersville... LMAO. Best back in the state. Sure he is.

Tell ya what CPC.... This year we are gonna charge you guys for the gas money for making us travel up 85 to administer the annual whipping.

Reagan vs AL.Brown .......Score 50-42 One of the best Teams in the CPC, barely beats the 4th place Team in the Meca
West Forsyth vs Hough ....Score 45-17 West Forsyth is Charlotte Teams little sister, :)
Davie vs Charlotte Catholic Score 37-22 The score was expected.

Tic Toc.......It will all be over soon. CPC Here we come!

North and Reagan get to settle who leaves the playoffs first, as expected.

Mt. Tabor rolls South Caldwell, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT