ADVERTISEMENT

CPC early thoughts.

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
East Forsyth-should be the team to beat.

Glenn- is loaded and should complete for the CPC

MT Tabor- they were young last year especially on defense. If the defense improves they should have a great season

Davie- loses most of their play makers on offense, but they seem to lack of importance on defense. Can't win alot of games that way.

Don't know what to expect from West Forsyth, Reagan, Reynolds, and Parkland. Any other thoughts?

Last edited:
Just curious how is Glenn loaded? They lost their best defensive player. They lost all of their Oline. They lost their best WR. They lost their starting QB. Also heard they lost one of their young RBs who transferred.

Just curious how is Glenn loaded? They lost their best defensive player. They lost all of their Oline. They lost their best WR. They lost their starting QB. Also heard they lost one of their young RBs who transferred.
Where did the young RB transfer? They had some good players returning according to maxpreps and a good JV team.

East picked up a 6-4 220 TE from Alabama he has about 30 offers so far. We have the QB and RB returning also the defense and oline looks pretty good. I think they will be the team to beat this year. Coach Beal with the D will be great to see

East picked up a 6-4 220 TE from Alabama he has about 30 offers so far. We have the QB and RB returning also the defense and oline looks pretty good. I think they will be the team to beat this year. Coach Beal with the D will be great to see
Just check the kid out. He looks great. He's definitely going to be a great asset for the Eagles. I miss Football so much lol.

One could say top conference in the state with the Queen City out of Charlotte. The top 5-6 teams are very tough. RJR is improving so you have to come ready every week. Will be interesting to see who comes out of it on top

That's awful. Hate to hear that. Any idea of who it was
Yes I will not post his name but he was on the 2016-2017 team that had the first winning record for parkland in a Decade. He was a major contributor and was in his senior year in college.

Reactions: Warhead1
West Forsyth must be down this year. Where are the CPC West fans screaming State Championship this time of year! Hate to say it but this page is alot more fun with those guys. Lmao!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Sounds like the same plan used by Hough and Myers Park...bring in those out of town players.

• Haha
Reactions: Warhead1
I agree, East Forsyth is the clear favorite; I don't think they will lose a regular season game. I think they're the best team in the State... Simply loaded... I just hope somebody plays them close. As a West Forsyth fan, much respect for the powerhouse they've built. Props to Coach Willert who has a great football mind.

I agree, East Forsyth is the clear favorite; I don't think they will lose a regular season game. I think they're the best team in the State... Simply loaded... I just hope somebody plays them close. As a West Forsyth fan, much respect for the powerhouse they've built. Props to Coach Willert who has a great football mind.
Slow down Mr. Miyagi. It's CPC early thoughts. Best team in the State before 1 snap takes place....Geese!

I'm hearing the Reagan Raiders are the Dark Horse team to beat in the CPC. East is getting all the attention but not so fast!!! The Raiders Offensive Line are Monsters and the Run Game is flat out on another level. New QB can sling it better than the East QB. Defensive Unit is better than East Forsyth. Remember they beat East at East last year. Also hearing West Forsyth and Tabor both aren't far behind. This conference may just be like last year where they beat each other then go on the road in the playoffs. We all know that East Forsyth will have players on offense but the real question is can they stop anyone after losing so many Seniors off last years defense? Looks like they lost 7 starters...

I'm hearing the Reagan Raiders are the Dark Horse team to beat in the CPC. East is getting all the attention but not so fast!!! The Raiders Offensive Line are Monsters and the Run Game is flat out on another level. New QB can sling it better than the East QB. Defensive Unit is better than East Forsyth. Remember they beat East at East last year. Also hearing West Forsyth and Tabor both aren't far behind. This conference may just be like last year where they beat each other then go on the road in the playoffs. We all know that East Forsyth will have players on offense but the real question is can they stop anyone after losing so many Seniors off last years defense? Looks like they lost 7 starters...
By the way, that was not my opinion that was sent to me from a former credible coach. 😳

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Slow down Mr. Miyagi. It's CPC early thoughts. Best team in the State before 1 snap takes place....Geese!

Tabor has athletes and will be well coached. Word on the street is WF will be terrible.

I'm EF through and through but we have some questions to answer on defense before we're talking best in state. If those questions are settled EF will be there with a say at the end.

I'm EF through and through but we have some questions to answer on defense before we're talking best in state. If those questions are settled EF will be there with a say at the end.
I really respect the EF DC as I've stated on here for years. IMO He's one of the best in all of NC. If they have any talent at all on that side of the ball he'll bring it out of them. Time will tell. Can't wait to see the Vikings travel back to East Forsyth for the 1st time since the old Piedmont Triad 4A Conference days.

Reactions: Veejay4
I've been doing my homework and the Reagan offensive line and RB are very impressive. I know one of the OL is going to Notre Dame and I was told another one has been offered to ND. All 5 starters are quality lineman. I still like East Forsyth because I feel East defense will be better than Reagan. East RB is as good as Reagans maybe better. They also have great depth ; a fleet of players at that position.

Reactions: New3ra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT