ADVERTISEMENT

CPC Conference if we have Spring football.

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
How will this play out. I will really looking forward to Glenn Bobcats football with 3 D1 prospect defense players. I still think will be fine in the CPC. In no order.

1. Davie- should be loaded and fun to watch on offense.

2. West Forsyth- should still be solid with underclassmen.

3. East Forsyth- should still compete for a 4A Title.

4. Glenn - should still be solid

5. Reagan?

6 WS Reynolds?

I can’t say as to how this conference will turn out but definitely one of the most competitive conference in 4A. This conference turns out good crowds. It will be fun to watch how it turns out.

How will this play out. I will really looking forward to Glenn Bobcats football with 3 D1 prospect defense players. I still think will be fine in the CPC. In no order.

1. Davie- should be loaded and fun to watch on offense.

2. West Forsyth- should still be solid with underclassmen.

3. East Forsyth- should still compete for a 4A Title.

4. Glenn - should still be solid

5. Reagan?

6 WS Reynolds?

We (EF) play mostly freshman and sophomores that need reps on JV and we beat DC 38-22 couple years ago. We didn't play last year but our JV was undefeated. Unless DC brought in more personnel I'm not sure it'll be much different but then everything's upside down right now. We had a lot of sophomores get reps in the playoffs and states last year. We should be fine.

We couldn't wait to put more than the 41 on Glenn's 3 D1 prospects we did last year. It was gonna be much worse this year. We have them (D1) on both sides of the ball.

West would've been interesting but we owed them a whipping. It's a rival and we respect what WF has done. Nothing last forever and we're enjoying this ride on E Mountain street but I'm not sure we're ready to give up the keys just yet.

EF
WF
DC
Glenn
Reagan
Reynolds

DC- They are always solid on the offensive side of the ball, if they could have a slightly better Defense, I could see them being a way better team.

WF/EF - They are always in the Mix. I think both are always consistent and they are always a fun team to play. WF has dominated Iredell co area schools but East has reign over the conference thus far.

Glenn - they did lose some of their talent so why they may still be a solid team IDK how good they will be overall.

Reagan - They are always competitive and are a solid team but idk if they have enough to beat the top team like East Forsyth

Reynolds - I would like to see them as better team, athletes are there but may not enough .

Reactions: Veejay4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT