ADVERTISEMENT

Cox Mill at Mooresville

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Cox Mill comes into this contest 3-1 with a loss to Hough 48-7 this past Friday; Mooresville is 1-2 and coming off a to Davie Co 51-34.

Cox Mill: I ain’t a big fan of their non conference schedule and They coming a loss so Cox mill will be looking to start conference on the right foot. Cox Mill does have some athlete n I am a fan of their HC. Cox Mill will have shut down the Run game of Mooresville to Keep Mooresville off the board as Passing Game isn’t strong point for Mooresville.

Mooresville: Mooresville has a lot to work on but Elijah Wilson should return this week so this should help with the Pass D for Mooresville. Mooresville Offense has to figure out something to score points - Mooresville did put up 34 pts last week but the game was put out of reach in the 4th. Mooresville has play good Defense here to keep it close

Cox Mill : 38 Mooresville 27

I feel this is a must win game for Mooresville. After this week they play Hickory Ridge and then Providence. They need that momentum. As for this game it’s a hard one for me decide. If Mooresville can get the pieces together plus being at home they may have a chance. I’m giving this a tossup.

Cox Mill comes into this contest 3-1 with a loss to Hough 48-7 this past Friday; Mooresville is 1-2 and coming off a to Davie Co 51-34.

Cox Mill: I ain’t a big fan of their non conference schedule and They coming a loss so Cox mill will be looking to start conference on the right foot. Cox Mill does have some athlete n I am a fan of their HC. Cox Mill will have shut down the Run game of Mooresville to Keep Mooresville off the board as Passing Game isn’t strong point for Mooresville.

Mooresville: Mooresville has a lot to work on but Elijah Wilson should return this week so this should help with the Pass D for Mooresville. Mooresville Offense has to figure out something to score points - Mooresville did put up 34 pts last week but the game was put out of reach in the 4th. Mooresville has play good Defense here to keep it close

Cox Mill : 38 Mooresville 27
Game wasn’t out of reach in the 4th, we cut it to 10 two separate times just couldn’t get the crucial stops when we needed it. What we need to do is stop starting games slow as we are. We are consistently digging ourselves holes and having to make halftime changes and try to claw out of them. The center has got to figure out these snaps man…. Everything is going slow, high or wide of the QB.

I expect a tough game here, but playing at home is always a huge advantage for us. I think we can get the upset win here but we need to come out confident and play with some sense.
Give me Mooresville 27 Cox Mill 24

Mooresville by 4
Believe we head into this one as close to full strength as we have been all season so far. When we play to our best we can be the second best team in this conference. I have no doubts about that. Still wildly inconsistent, but it’s coming together

JV

Mooresville 12
Cox Mill 0

After 1. OL is struggling vs the smaller Cox Mill d line. but we’re improvising.

That’s the best first half of football we’ve played all season. Up 21-0, we get ball to open second half. FINISH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT