ADVERTISEMENT

Count down to HS football

The vaccine I received, the Moderna one, has 9 ingredients. I will list them.
  • Snippets of mRNA - specifically causes your body to grow a replica of a small piece of the virus so that your body can form an antibody response to it. mRNA doesn't replicate inside your body and doesn't make it inside the nucleus so it cannot affect your DNA.
  • Four oils (these wrap around the mRNA to protect it and allow it entry into the cell membrane):
    • SM-102
    • PEG2000-DMG
    • DSPC
    • Cholesterol
  • Tromethamine - pH stabilizer
  • Sodium Acetate - pH stablizer
  • Sucrose - temperature stabilizer
  • Water
Funny, the next person through the line to get the vaccine after me was a doctor, wonder why he wasn't warning anybody? Or all of those senators and other elected representatives that have gotten the vaccine at their first opportunity.

Sucrose is common sugar bro...

How have practices been going thus far? Have any of you guys had the opportunity to check out programs you follow?

Sucrose is common sugar bro...
Very common in numerous vaccines. They help protect the vaccine from adverse conditions such as freeze-drying process. It's used as a stabilizer. Hopefully this will help you, from believing you said something profound and stick to Football. In other News. Who's you guys top contender this year?

Last edited:
February can’t come too soon, stay on topic of football. Each of you will have the opportunity to decide to take vaccine or not.

football or locked, that’s the choices.

Reactions: nepsy7 and jumbob
February can’t come too soon, stay on topic of football. Each of you will have the opportunity to decide to take vaccine or not.

football or locked, that’s the choices.

My wife got the vaccine Saturday in TN.

That's fine come in the streets and we can talk man to man and you can try make me put a mask on, put my gun on the ground and get on my knees. We shall see how far you get. Open your eyes brother

and this is how UNC Grads carry themselves, Alumni everywhere are so proud!

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
I would think it would happen being they are playing winter sports now.
I think it can be said they are playing winter sports now so to speak. Basketball teams with 12-15 players get one or two positive cases are now shut down. How are Football teams with 40-50 players going to play 7 games in 7 weeks when you can only play one game a week?

With the state of Covid now it’s gonna be hard for teams to get all 7 games in. It was hard in SC who played in the fall. A lot of those teams lost a game or two to Covid. It’s gonna happen. Teams whose opponents can’t play due to Covid need to have flexibility in scheduling to schedule games against other teams whose opponents can’t play due to Covid on the fly. Like what happened in college football this year. Without constant testing of a team they almost have to quarantine the entire team if there is only 1 positive test to make sure it doesn’t spread. That’s just the environment we are living in right now.

With the state of Covid now it’s gonna be hard for teams to get all 7 games in. It was hard in SC who played in the fall. A lot of those teams lost a game or two to Covid. It’s gonna happen. Teams whose opponents can’t play due to Covid need to have flexibility in scheduling to schedule games against other teams whose opponents can’t play due to Covid on the fly. Like what happened in college football this year. Without constant testing of a team they almost have to quarantine the entire team if there is only 1 positive test to make sure it doesn’t spread. That’s just the environment we are living in right now.
Read on ESPN yesterday that 139 college games were postponed or cancelled due to COVID this season. And that’s with much greater testing capacity and resources than high schools have. The question is not whether it will happen, but how schools will adapt to it.

Read on ESPN yesterday that 139 college games were postponed or cancelled due to COVID this season. And that’s with much greater testing capacity and resources than high schools have. The question is not whether it will happen, but how schools will adapt to it.
Here's the deal in my opinion. Athletes will lie to the screening questions so they can play. Parents will lie on the screening questions so their kids can play. We don't have the money to do rapid testing so if/when people get sick with Covid the only way anything will be cancelled or postponed is if somebody is actually quarantined. Then the school will feel the need to take action due to liability concerns.

Here's the deal in my opinion. Athletes will lie to the screening questions so they can play. Parents will lie on the screening questions so their kids can play. We don't have the money to do rapid testing so if/when people get sick with Covid the only way anything will be cancelled or postponed is if somebody is actually quarantined. Then the school will feel the need to take action due to liability concerns.
Do you think once practice starts they will still be in small groups or practice as usual?

and this is how UNC Grads carry themselves, Alumni everywhere are so proud!
UNC91 may have been drunk on Franklin Street a time or two, but there's more chance Crest Rulz being a brain surgeon than this ass clown graduating from UNC. I'd be shocked if he graduated from high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capcity49
Do you think once practice starts they will still be in small groups or practice as usual?
I asked about that today and nobody seems to know yet. The NCHSAA actually told me they are convening next week to discuss any changes in protocols for regular season practice. I'm really interested to see what they do if anything. How do you prepare for a game without contact? IDK

UNC91 may have been drunk on Franklin Street a time or two, but there's more chance Crest Rulz being a brain surgeon than this ass clown graduating from UNC. I'd be shocked if he graduated from high school.

Replying to your self now. Class of 1991, played football three years, tore my left ACL PCL MCL. Again, talk all you want clown, your day will come.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Replying to your self now. Class of 1991, played football three years, tore my left ACL PCL MCL. Again, talk all you want clown, your day will come.

Don't bother replying to GSO. He's a troll. Was all big on Northern Guilford, until they flamed out. He has no life. He literally gets off on you getting all bent out of shape.

Don't bother replying to GSO. He's a troll. Was all big on Northern Guilford, until they flamed out. He has no life. He literally gets off on you getting all bent out of shape.
Still trolling me at 2:02 AM, eh ? If Northern Guilford, or anyone for that matter, recruited and " traded " players like you and your no tooth , cousin marrying comrades, Northern would never lose a game.
P.S. Are we " great again " yet ?

Still astounded how Tennessee "science" and S.C "science", hell even Georgia "science", is so different than Cooper's science. Never seen a virus that could read a dotted line on a map before.
It can tell time too.......went out for a drink the other night and last call was at 9 pm....dude it felt like the twilight zone .

Still trolling me at 2:02 AM, eh ? If Northern Guilford, or anyone for that matter, recruited and " traded " players like you and your no tooth , cousin marrying comrades, Northern would never lose a game.
P.S. Are we " great again " yet ?
While the goats are fast asleep through the early morning, others are chasing GSO. Maybe they were just coming back from the favorite establishment out there in Southern Pines. Never know..... folks will drive miles to see the dance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT