ADVERTISEMENT

Could the wheels of the Coaching Carousel start turning soon? I think so.

Chris_Hughes

Staff
Feb 13, 2004
I don't think it's too early to start talking about some jobs that may open up really soon. I don't think we'll see 100 coaching changes, but I have a feeling we'll start seeing some, and probably a few that we don't expect or see coming. At least one school's administration is looking to depart from a long-tenured winner. Time will tell.

I’m curious as who will replace Head coach Scott Miller for South Iredell. He definitely will be missed.

I’m curious as who will replace Head coach Scott Miller for South Iredell. He definitely will be missed.

I think they'll look in the building first. You have Jason Lippard (former head coach and a former South Iredell coordinator); Lee Linville (former head coach and successful asst. at West Rowan); and a solid young defensive coordinator in Devin Radcliff.

You also have some solid assistants in the county like George Saffos at West Iredell who's due for a head gig.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I was thinking it could be a busy week. Not much wiggle room to wait. Interesting to see border state VA and NC if there will be a lower number. SC had some not as many but Tenn had a big turnover as well as KY. Time will tell.

Reactions: UNC91
Dang, Looks like Chris was spot on about the coaching carousel.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT