ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Starmount

Thanks Deana. Just my opinion but they need to read the boards before attacking someone and know what people have said in full and what team they are from and that they are being supported severely from some of these western fans. I was the one, the only one WM fan, (well me and Pride) congratulating Starmount and saying the best team won. That is hard to do in such a close and emotional game as you probably know. For those Starmount fans, I predicted a one score game, not a blowout. I was right but in the wrong direction on the winner. Best of luck this week. You may even have some WM fans there so you will get a chunk of money too.

WMFootballfanatic I just read your post a few lines above....I assume you are talking about me being
one of those Ram posters. No way speaking to you with my comment....I was agreeing with a buddy of mine
towards some other posters...not you. Mad respect for WM....and there football program. I apologize if you thought
It was directed at you!

Originally posted by Deana_King:
How do you know they are better? You haven't seen Starmount play,
trendkill has a premium subscription to HUDL, nice try though. Starmount wouldn't beat the class, excuse me, trash of the SMC: Robbinsville and Murphy, let alone any of the big dogs out east: WRH, James Kenan, Princeton, Plymouth.

When WRH humbles Starmount this weekend I expect you to get on here and admit Starmount only played in a title game because the 1AA west was garbage this season. If trendkill is wrong he'll never post again, that's how confident he is about it.

This post was edited on 12/8 10:35 PM by trendkill99

My dad is a US Veteran sitting here in the living room at my house and is a sick man. You need to think before you say stuff like that.

My dad is a US Veteran sitting here in the living room at my house and is a sick man. You need to think before you say stuff like that.
huh? what are you even talking about? so because I used the word "daddy" when I told you to come admit you were wrong you decide to make it some big personal attack... lol, ok whatever.

If this site is that PC and that soft that you can't even use the word daddy then I have no use for it. Hope you enjoy the Rams massacre this weekend, I'm done here.

This post was edited on 12/8 11:24 PM by trendkill99

12/8/2014 9:23:39 PM - Original Post by trendkill99
Re: Congratulations to Starmount

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you know they are better? You haven't seen Starmount play,

I have premium subscription to HUDL, nice try though. Starmount don't beat any of the big dogs out east: WRH, James Kenan, Princeton, Plymouth.

When WRH humbles Starmount this weekend I expect you to get on here and tell daddy he was right.

I would congratulate Coach Price and the WRH posters on here and not some person that hides behind another username to bash other teams.

From what I see.......he must have another name, so we may see him but just not know it........WOW!! Go Deana!!

Originally posted by WMFootballFanatic:
Be careful defending the west on a Starmount thread BK. And don't throw any support out for their team either. They've got a fan or two that will attack you just for being there.
Sir, I do apologize to you if your feelings got hurt. I made a post about Swain that some poster didn't like. He called me an idiot and you +1 it. You sir brought yourself into this.

I did not realize that a person would be jumped on and called an idiot for bragging on their team.

What I said was to let you enjoy the win. You may not have been alive the last time Starmount made it this deep...lol. I was referring to guys like trendkill and some of these obvious kids popping up on here. Either kids or people stirring the pot. Not that you were doing either so I can see where that may have been taken wrong so I apologize to you. I did not mean it as a shot at you or Starmount and I apologize it was taken that way. The point of my post was to let you revel in what your team has accomplished. If nothing else, I will tell you that your team accomplished something special when you beat a very good WM team, the only team so far that has provided you any challenge in the playoffs. I was not +1 the comments. Anyway, no harm, no foul. BEST of LUCK this week when it really matters from the WM Warrior Nation. We will be pulling hard for you guys.
This post was edited on 12/9 10:20 AM by WMFootballFanatic

Originally posted by WMFootballFanatic:

What I said was to let you enjoy the win. You may not have been alive the last time Starmount made it this deep...lol. I was referring to guys like trendkill and some of these obvious kids popping up on here. Either kids or people stirring the pot. Not that you were doing either so I can see where that may have been taken wrong so I apologize to you. I did not mean it as a shot at you or Starmount and I apologize it was taken that way. The point of my post was to let you revel in what your team has accomplished. If nothing else, I will tell you that your team accomplished something special when you beat a very good WM team, the only team so far that has provided you any challenge in the playoffs. I was not +1 the comments. Anyway, no harm, no foul. BEST of LUCK this week when it really matters from the WM Warrior Nation. We will be pulling hard for you guys.
This post was edited on 12/9 10:20 AM by WMFootballFanatic
Very well said sir. I apologize to you for any comments I made to you. WM was the toughest (1AA) team we have played all year. We were lucky enough to get the breaks when they counted. Best of luck to WM next year, maybe we can meet again then.
smile.r191677.gif

WRH has an excellent team and coach. I saw Starmount and
Whiteville play and if I were WRH fans I would not be so
quick to Bragg just yet. Starmount beat a good Swain team and I didn't think they could. I know the West has
better 1A teams overall than East. Wallace is a very
good team,not a better coach in football than Joey,but
mountain teams seems to be little tougher. I'm from
East,Whiteville to be exact,Swain made believer out of
me. I didn't think a 1A team could beat the Pack,but
I was wrong. They play different ball in hills than we
do here. I'm pulling for WRH but I have my doubts.*

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT