ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Starmount

OldMaroonDevil

Oct 21, 2012
Looks like the West has a solid representative. Bring the championship back to the West where it belongs, Rams!

As for the Devils... they overachieved this year. I doubt many people expected to see this young team in the regional finals, especially after drawing a 10-1 Mt. Airy team as the #10 seed in the first round, and a highly-capable Whiteville team in the 3rd round. But there they were. And most of them will be back next year... so look out in 2015, 1-AA.

That's 2 weeks in a row I have bet against Starmount. They just made a believer out of me.

Now bring back the title to the west where it belongs. Congrats to both teams on a heck of a season......

like I said last week, winner this game gets gut stomped next weekend

congrats to Starmount on winning a garbage 1AA west bracket. the two best teams in the west were in 1A, lol pathetic

This post was edited on 12/5 9:49 PM by trendkill99

Hey Deana, this makes the game last week even more epic. Good job Rams. Go win it all!

Pudge - you're welcome.

trendidiot - get a life.

Swain fans - See you next year in round 4. Congrats on a great season.

He got his name right..cuz he sure sounds like an idiot..and a hater...both eastern teams are way beatable by the rams...and the rams could lose as well...its high school and its kids...so you will never know..what could possibly happen..lol..idiot.

Starmont fans congrats on your win!!! Great season!!!! Someone that was at last week game at WM and at the game tonight who do you "think" had the better team the young young Warriors and the young Devils?

Law- Starmount is just as capable of winning it as anyone. As was Swain, as was WM. It's all about what you do on any given Friday. WM and Starmount beat the tar out of each other so I have seen them up close and personal in a very physical game. Starmount can play with anyone. Some idiots like to stir the pot cause they have no class. Win with class, lose with class.

Originally posted by trendkill99:
like I said last week, winner this game gets gut stomped next weekend

congrats to Starmount on winning a garbage 1AA west bracket. the two best teams in the west were in 1A, lol pathetic

This post was edited on 12/5 9:49 PM by trendkill99
I wonder will you be here to regret those words of wisdom?

Congrats to a Ram team that did the complete job on our beloved Devils.

Thanks!! Our kids played so hard and deserved this shot. Proud of our boys!!

How do you know they are better? You haven't seen Starmount play,

Appreciate the western fans congratulating on our win tonight!! Rams played with a lot of heart. I just love when sore losers come on here
and act like idiots....Trendkill, I'm sure you had no dog in the fight the last 3-4 games...

I saw him posting on the 4A board too. A man without a team trying to take the shine off of what you've accomplished. Real fans don't do that. I know from what I saw last week and followed on this board this week, this opportunity is deserved and well-earned.

Congrats Starmount on making it to the big game! From a West Stokes alumni from down the street. Bring the hardware home boys!

Congrats to Starmount on an impressive win! Keep it up and bring the championship back to the west!

( p.s. trendkill99, good luck on getting to yet another level on Candy Crush)

Originally posted by Deana_King:
Thanks!! Our kids played so hard and deserved this shot. Proud of our boys!!
Deanna, going home after the Elkin-Starmount game a few weeks ago, would you have thought that you guys would be playing next week? lol.. I have never seen a high school football program make as big of a turn around as this Ram team. You guys should be proud. Bring it back to the west...

Starmount was favored in that Elkin game by most people. Rams got embarassed and our season could have went 2 ways. Down the drain or turn it around. I guess getting embarassed by your rival did something positive to the Rams. Coach Johnson and staff got the players back on the track and they been rolling ever since. So the Elkin loss made the Rams better.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Out of 4 match-up this Rams team is one of the best I've ever seen, we didn't have much for uns last nite. Good luck next week and I'm sure I won't be the only Devil fans pulling for uns.

Originally posted by Deana_King:
Starmount was favored in that Elkin game by most people. Rams got embarassed and our season could have went 2 ways. Down the drain or turn it around. I guess getting embarassed by your rival did something positive to the Rams. Coach Johnson and staff got the players back on the track and they been rolling ever since. So the Elkin loss made the Rams better.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Hope we can "make you better" again next year....lol Good luck, Elkin will be pulling for you.

Congrats Rams !!!! Well done we didn't have anything for you all Friday night ... watched the film very impressive ... No go get the big prize... (just do what you did last week LOL) ... another Swain Fan that will be pulling for you

Well well well good job starmount for making it to the big game , you gotta play a team that when u hear about high school football one name is always buzzing Wallace - Rose Hill .all that heart you play with you gonna need it Friday night cause the dogs gonna bring it now I hope it will be a good game Itake nothing away from u guys . You guys stepped up and done your thing Elkin was a tough team but it helped ya out just like Clinton routed Wrh and wine them up. So we have that in common we both got smashed in a Friday night rivalry. If none of you guys never seen Wrh play u gonna see some of the best backs possibly the best wallace ever had these guys are good .I'm pretty sure u guys will show up and give us a game. The best game was Friday night dubbed the best game in the state Wrh and Jk . To the one that said price lost to the staff when he was with south Columbus , that won't n don't matter Wrh is a powerhouse in football and will show up win or lose Raleigh and Starmount here come the Dogs !!! Turn up Bulldogs .hope u guys have a safe arrival to the game as well as Wallace fans.

Originally posted by blackbulldog:
Well well well good job starmount for making it to the big game , you gotta play a team that when u hear about high school football one name is always buzzing Wallace - Rose Hill .all that heart you play with you gonna need it Friday night cause the dogs gonna bring it now I hope it will be a good game Itake nothing away from u guys . You guys stepped up and done your thing Elkin was a tough team but it helped ya out just like Clinton routed Wrh and wine them up. So we have that in common we both got smashed in a Friday night rivalry. If none of you guys never seen Wrh play u gonna see some of the best backs possibly the best wallace ever had these guys are good .I'm pretty sure u guys will show up and give us a game. The best game was Friday night dubbed the best game in the state Wrh and Jk . To the one that said price lost to the staff when he was with south Columbus , that won't n don't matter Wrh is a powerhouse in football and will show up win or lose Raleigh and Starmount here come the Dogs !!! Turn up Bulldogs .hope u guys have a safe arrival to the game as well as Wallace fans.
Since 2000 when they divided it up into 1A and 1AA, WRH has never won a 1AA title, they lost in 2001, 2004, and 2005, They have won twice when they dropped down to 1A in 2009 and 2010.

blackbullcrap, Since 2000 those slow west teams have won 20 1a/1aa titles and those fast east teams have won 7.
laugh.r191677.gif

How many 2a titles Wallace won smart guy since I know so much and if starmount was on the east they wouldn't even be a top their team 8th at best .jk and Wallace would smash all those so called yvc teams.the west is weak wlways have been .

This guys is a joke. The more he talks the dumber he looks. WRH has won one 2a title(back in the 90s) and two 1A titles. Not 1AA. Also they just barely beat Murphy and only beat Mount Airy by 1 point in those two 1a titles. The West has always been the best side of the state in 1A. That is a fact.

Be careful defending the west on a Starmount thread BK. And don't throw any support out for their team either. They've got a fan or two that will attack you just for being there.

Some times because this is a message board some things are taken out of context. Ramfan1944 is one of the most loyal Starmount fans there is and the only games I think he missed was due to a bad medical condition. He had 2 sons on that 1998 team. He was there at games when we went 1-10 in 2006. He has been to a lot of Ram games over the years.

I guess he was a little bit happy this weekend as we beat a favorite (West Montgomery) on their home field and Swain (the all-time winningest playoff team in NC). For the past 3 weeks, all the Starmount fans on here have heard that they can't compete with other teams.....not a chance...and that they going get beat by 3 and 4 TDs.

Starmount will come to Raleigh to play and may the best team win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT