ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to KM’s Day Day Wilson

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
Congratulations to Kings Mountain freshman linebacker Day Day Wilson on his scholarship offer from the University of South Carolina. This is his 2nd D1 scholly offer and I am sure that many more will follow.

Reactions: Mountaineer1972
Hope he enjoys his last year at KM. I'm sure he'll be a Lion or Charger next year.
Are you not worried that such statements will bring down the wrath of CREST91.This sounds a lot like RECURITING and you know how he so OFFENED by the thoughts of one team going after another teams best player knowing that his MIGHTY CREST CHARGER would not do such a thing.

Last edited:
Are you not worried that such statements will bring down the wrath of CREST91.This sounds a lot like RECURITING and you know how he so OFFENED by the thoughts of one team going after another teams best player knowing that his MIGHTY CREST CHARGER would not do such a thing.

I didn't read his "toddler-aged meltdown" until after I posted that......and then I just smiled.

In all honesty I hope he does come to Crest or Shelby. At least he’ll have a chance to win a ring more than he would at burns or KM

tell me I’m wrong. The evidence stands for itself. 6 rings for Crest out of 10 trips. Shelby is more than that...so where does the two farm teams fit in?

tell me I’m wrong. The evidence stands for itself. 6 rings for Crest out of 10 trips. Shelby is more than that...so where does the two farm teams fit in?
So explain what 6 rings in 10 years has to do with the chances of winning one this year or the next or the one after that? The coaches that won those rings aren't there. The players that contributed to those rings are gone.

Reactions: Zelhunt
So explain what 6 rings in 10 years has to do with the chances of winning one this year or the next or the one after that? The coaches that won those rings aren't there. The players that contributed to those rings are gone.

Well statistics would say Crest or Shelby has a much better chance than burns or km. Especially since Crest had rings before Kirby and yet Crest got more with him as head coach then he left...and Barnes came and guess what? Crest got another ring. Then he left and Crest got yet another ring under another head coach...so when will it stop? It never started for KM and Burns clearly isn’t getting any better, But you got my interest so please keep arguing.

Well statistics would say Crest or Shelby has a much better chance than burns or km. Especially since Crest had rings before Kirby and yet Crest got more with him as head coach then he left...and Barnes came and guess what? Crest got another ring. Then he left and Crest got yet another ring under another head coach...so when will it stop? It never started for KM and Burns clearly isn’t getting any better, But you got my interest so please keep arguing.
So asking for an explanation is arguing now? I will say this, Crest and Shelby will probably both go on to win another State Championship in the future. But I wouldn't say that his chances of winning a ring decrease by staying at KM during the next three years. From the additions the youth program in KM has added to the major changes that just took place at the middle school this week, KM football is going to be in good hands for the foreseeable future.

So asking for an explanation is arguing now? I will say this, Crest and Shelby will probably both go on to win another State Championship in the future. But I wouldn't say that his chances of winning a ring decrease by staying at KM during the next three years. From the additions the youth program in KM has added to the major changes that just took place at the middle school this week, KM football is going to be in good hands for the foreseeable future.

the fact of the matter is KM should have at least 10 championships and waaaaaay more conference championships than Crest could imagine considering that KM has been around since dinosaurs walked the earth. However, for one reason or another they choke. The day KM becomes a state power is the day hell freezes over.

the fact of the matter is KM should have at least 10 championships and waaaaaay more conference championships than Crest could imagine considering that KM has been around since dinosaurs walked the earth. However, for one reason or another they choke. The day KM becomes a state power is the day hell freezes over.
So you go on one thread talking about how every thread turns into CC or Crest, yet you have helped turn this thread about a player at KM into a thread about Crest...

The day you make a valid point will also be when he’ll freezes over. You whine like a little b**** on one thread and then make a idiotic comment on here... The chances are better by transferring? The last two rings you won came due to transfers. You got a damn QB and a D1 LB who was a freak. That’s the reason nobody gives a damn about those rings. That’s why Shelby gets all the credit around here. Crest is begging for attention so bad that instead of being approached to make a documentary on the wannabe dynasty they have that former players had to do it themselves. The last 14 years provided 2 rings and it just so happens that those two years you had a load of shady addresses and back room transfer approvals. You really do not see it do you?

I tried on the other thread to make a point and stop the recruiting talking but clearly that didn’t take, so now I’m full on embracing it. Crest recruits and Crest wins state championships because of it. Don’t like it? Too bad. Crest fans truly don’t care, and as far as the nchsaa is concerned those championships are legit which is fine by me. Winners find ways to win losers make excuses...guess which one km and burns fans are.

I tried on the other thread to make a point and stop the recruiting talking but clearly that didn’t take, so now I’m full on embracing it. Crest recruits and Crest wins state championships because of it. Don’t like it? Too bad. Crest fans truly don’t care, and as far as the nchsaa is concerned those championships are legit which is fine by me. Winners find ways to win losers make excuses...guess which one km and burns fans are.
Embracing it is exactly what you should do. Winners find ways to win by busting their ass in the weight room. They hire coaches that work countless hours to develop (key word) players and strategies. They don’t look at a “booster” and get them to make shady offers. They don’t use fake addresses to create a super team. It’s called working your ass off and earning something. This is why kids are the way they are now. Entitled little brats that got too many participation trophies. My son played with a kid that transferred and he sucked. I asked him why he left and he said even if I don’t play I know I’ll get a ring. That is the problem. They don’t want to work for it and now coaches and programs are doing the same thing. Why develop when you can recruit or persuade a transfer. Mike Stewart knew how to do it and red head got in there an ruined it all.

Embracing it is exactly what you should do. Winners find ways to win by busting their ass in the weight room. They hire coaches that work countless hours to develop (key word) players and strategies. They don’t look at a “booster” and get them to make shady offers. They don’t use fake addresses to create a super team. It’s called working your ass off and earning something. This is why kids are the way they are now. Entitled little brats that got too many participation trophies. My son played with a kid that transferred and he sucked. I asked him why he left and he said even if I don’t play I know I’ll get a ring. That is the problem. They don’t want to work for it and now coaches and programs are doing the same thing. Why develop when you can recruit or persuade a transfer. Mike Stewart knew how to do it and red head got in there an ruined it all.

That’s great brother. You stick to those morals and Crest high school will follow the New England patriots and crimson tide approach and keep on winning.

That’s great brother. You stick to those morals and Crest high school will follow the New England patriots and crimson tide approach and keep on winning.
Lmao! That’s a prime example. NE and Bama comparison? Geez you really don’t think your that caliber do you? Yea, yes you do.

I am new to these boards but you make everything about Crest. I glad you are proud of what they have done in the past but stop selling us on Crest when the thread was about a kid from Kings Mtn. that has a big future.

I am new to these boards but you make everything about Crest. I glad you are proud of what they have done in the past but stop selling us on Crest when the thread was about a kid from Kings Mtn. that has a big future.

You mean potentially has a big future at CREST.

Lmao! That’s a prime example. NE and Bama comparison? Geez you really don’t think your that caliber do you? Yea, yes you do.

Well the panthers have never won a Super Bowl so I can’t compare crest to them. Neither has the Tar Heels won a National championship in football. But! They did make up classes for student athletes...so at they have some type of cheating/fraud in common

My one has already graduated genius. I’m much older than you. I was playing before your parents made the mistake of not using a condom. Try again. My son played for Beam and his senior year he won against your chargers so no he didn’t want to play at Crest. Funny how you opened that door. Regardless of the win loss record between the schools, my demon left a winner over your boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zelhunt
My one has already graduated genius. I’m much older than you. I was playing before your parents made the mistake of not using a condom. Try again. My son played for Beam and his senior year he won against your chargers so no he didn’t want to play at Crest. Funny how you opened that door. Regardless of the win loss record between the schools, my demon left a winner over your boys.

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Congrats on your son’s victory over Crest, I mean after getting pounded three straight years prior, it only took Burns playing at Burns...against a freshman quarterback...and Crest still found a way back to state that year...but again congrats on that Super Bowl win

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Congrats on your son’s victory over Crest, I mean after getting pounded three straight years prior, it only took Burns playing at Burns...against a freshman quarterback...and Crest still found a way back to state that year...but again congrats on that Super Bowl win
I could care less about our super bowl, just replying to your BS about my kid wanting to transfer or being recruited. He had no reason to. By the way, if KM gets no credit for making it to a State Championship then stop the we made it that year crap. You have 6 titles. If KM can’t get props for an appearance then stop trying to throw the we made it crap in there. Burns has the best title game winning percentage of anyone in the county. Never lost, never choked.

I could care less about our super bowl, just replying to your BS about my kid wanting to transfer or being recruited. He had no reason to. By the way, if KM gets no credit for making it to a State Championship then stop the we made it that year crap. You have 6 titles. If KM can’t get props for an appearance then stop trying to throw the we made it crap in there. Burns has the best title game winning percentage of anyone in the county. Never lost, never choked.

“Never lost, never choked...never will have the chance to try again”

Talk facts little man, not opinions.

You’re right, I’ve been kinda rude, tell ya what, why don’t you lovely people of upper cleveland county ask the people of KM if they would be willing to consolidate! Then Shelby and Crest would actually look forward to an exciting game more than once every 10 Years or so.

You’re right, I’ve been kinda rude, tell ya what, why don’t you lovely people of upper cleveland county ask the people of KM if they would be willing to consolidate! Then Shelby and Crest would actually look forward to an exciting game more than once every 10 Years or so.
I think your memory is not very good KM has beaten THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER the last two years in a row, with last year being just a good old fashion BUTT WHIPPING period.

I’ve been rude as well. Nobody has transferred the last few years. That Offense isn’t getting anyone to jump ship. Makes sense why they go to Shelby as of late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT