ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Hunter Huss freshman Dontavius Nash

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
Congratulations to Hunter Huss freshman wr Dontavius Nash on being offered a scholarship by the University of North Carolina. The future is bright for this young man and I am sure many more offers will follow in the future.

Young Mr. Nash continues to add offers from the big boys to his list. Maryland, Tennessee, and now Georgia have all offered this young man. Also teammate Tony Davis has been offered by Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Florida, and a boatload of other schools. Congratulations to both young men. Also worth a mention, Ray Grier from South Point is racking up offers from the big boy schools left and right also. Cleveland and Gaston County has a boatload of High major division 1 football talent on hand this upcoming year and the next two years after this.(which I predicted two years ago I might add lol). Everybody better buckle up...

Last edited:
Reactions: coondog8585
Freshman? Jeez

Kings Mountain also have a couple of freshmen who are also receiving a lot of recruiting attention from the big boys. There is a ton of talent in the freshmen and sophomore classes in Cleveland/Gaston Counties at this time.

Hunter Huss wr/db Tony Davis latest offer is from the Michigan Wolverines. Congratulations to this young man also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT