ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Mallard Creek

MC very impressed with the entire squad. I thought our kids played very hard but we had one hammer and you all had about 6. The size was a problem for us and the wideout transfer. he has great separation and hands. #34 You are the best high school running back I have ever seen. You proved it without a doubt tonight IMO. They had no answer for you. He could of easily had 400 yds of offense if someone would had given him the ball.

Last edited:
12 touches for Zeus and a 4th down play late in the 4th, when we needed it, they fake a handoff to Zamir and Bell keeps it. Ridiculous play calling. MC got a dub but not against the Fighting Scots I know.

Great game. I will let the other geniouses disect the play calling. MC zero turnovers, very few penalties . Very focused i thought was difference.

Zamir is the best HS running back I have seen in 35 years of watching, coaching ball. Breathtaking athlete. Glad i got the chance to see him play. Worth the 4 hour rd trip.

I think Scots run table to the title game if he stays 100%. Might be 3- 4 schools that have a shot against him.

DHemcdGW0AIlXoj.jpg

time of possession is questionable but

Congratulations on a great win, good luck the rest of the way.

Good job my MC fans, players, and coaches for making trip worth it. Great game from both sides. Great collective team play from the Creek. Zamir was a stud and had 300 yards and 3 TD's on 12 touches. The one thing that was questionable about this game is why did Zamir only have 12 touches?

I have seen the best to every play in the state over the last four decades. I saw White his first two seasons but not last year as I expected a state title game appearance. Best all around running back I have seen. He can do it all. Size, trength, speed, quicks, patience, vision, bounce, cutting ability, adjusting, and split through the Cover 4 on the TD catch at the end was impressive. He also stepped up to block when needed. He was rocked a few times in the first half and MC was keying on him heavily even when he did not get the ball.

MC is so much further ahead of this time last year. True team concept and not a bunch of single players. QB stepped up big for his first varsity action and the receivers were impressive. QB for Scotland was impressive, also.

MC probably just a little too much in the trenches overall. Thought Scotland was smart with the no huddle and move it along quickly.

Zamir should have gotten the ball more. Scotland could have won if so. He was really dominate. On the other hand, Mallard Creek got really conservative with their play calling and it almost lost them the game. I've always heard Scotland doesn't have a passing game, but watching it today in person and yea... They need to work on that.

Game was packed as advertised and I started enjoying the game in the second half. Scotland and other schools with jumbotrons have to get the replay function working.

I have seen the best to every play in the state over the last four decades. I saw White his first two seasons but not last year as I expected a state title game appearance. Best all around running back I have seen. He can do it all. Size, trength, speed, quicks, patience, vision, bounce, cutting ability, adjusting, and split through the Cover 4 on the TD catch at the end was impressive. He also stepped up to block when needed. He was rocked a few times in the first half and MC was keying on him heavily even when he did not get the ball.

MC is so much further ahead of this time last year. True team concept and not a bunch of single players. QB stepped up big for his first varsity action and the receivers were impressive. QB for Scotland was impressive, also.

MC probably just a little too much in the trenches overall. Thought Scotland was smart with the no huddle and move it along quickly.

We now see the difference between having a "Football program" then just having a "Football team"......

Zamir should have gotten the ball more. Scotland could have won if so. He was really dominate. On the other hand, Mallard Creek got really conservative with their play calling and it almost lost them the game. I've always heard Scotland doesn't have a passing game, but watching it today in person and yea... They need to work on that.

Game was packed as advertised and I started enjoying the game in the second half. Scotland and other schools with jumbotrons have to get the replay function working.
I was told they can't show replays in HS in NC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT