ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats West Forsyth! The CPC Regular Season Champs! Also a 3 way tie for Second

No drawing needed as East Forsyth has the Head to Head Over Glenn and Davie propels them to the conference #2 seed

Reactions: Warhead1
The good news for the CPC is they had a very competitive season. The bad news is they have the playoffs facing them. This is particularly true in 4AA.

This is crazy right here folks. The rumors are running wild from people I know within the East community that East Forsyth will maybe have 4-Star WR Micah Crowell back for the playoffs. He's an absolute monster at 6'3 220lb that I've heard has been clocked on a laser at a 4.4-40. My contact said the young man has about 30 D-1 offers but doesn't post them online because he doesn't want to show off. In this day in age of social media thats really awesome! Seems to be a very humble young man. He was saying the kid has offers from Texas, Florida, Penn State, and now Auburn and Alabama are in on him he thinks. Also hearing East Forsyth will have their best injured DL back and an Injured DB back. East Forsyth maybe the toughest match-up for anyone in the small 4a. Getting healthy at the right time it seems. I don't know about yall but this is my favorite time of the year! Playoff HS Football there is nothing better in all of sports!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT